Hydration Systems

zander_0633 said:
well,in general, Sold by various army. yes in the states

Well in the state's before Camelbak, the Army had a small amount of hydration systems, but those where usually issued to SF units. But, most soliers go with Camelbak, I have seen very few with Blackhawk hydration systems, the reason for that is Camelbak has a huge selection and a Camelbak for most anyone and they also sell add-on's to suit anyone.

zander_0633 said:
But blackhawk? Is it Good? Do you recieve any standard hydration pack?

Blackhawk is ok, most of their systems aren't stand alone they built into rucks.

The U.S. Military's standard issue hytdration system is the canteen.

Only O.D. Green is issued.

cantee8.jpg

Yes, and the standard issue SU army Canteen! BTW , wad colour is the best when I purchase the camelbak? Black or Camo? I will be using it for military and civilian purpose!

zander_0633 said:
Yes, and the standard issue SU army Canteen! BTW , wad colour is the best when I purchase the camelbak? Black or Camo? I will be using it for military and civilian purpose!

Camo.

zander_0633 said:
Woodland Camo or Digital Camo?

Could I use black? Cause it is harder to get dirty!

Well if you go with camo, go with the Digital. It's so of the best camo I've used.

Well, thanks! I would like to know if it is cheaper to buy online or to buy in my country. They are selling for S$118 at my local army market.

zander_0633 said:
Well, thanks! I would like to know if it is cheaper to buy online or to buy in my country. They are selling for S$118 at my local army market.

Well on line they go for $80

Back