Hydration Systems

ok,ic! Are the belts and webbings removable in the bag? How do I attach it to my bag, I am using a Tatonka 30L bag.

zander_0633 said:
ok,ic! Are the belts and webbings removable in the bag? How do I attach it to my bag, I am using a Tatonka 30L bag.

You might have to clip the webbing around your bag, or put the bag on over the Camelbak.

I use this ruck;
alicep5.jpg

zander_0633 said:
I use a Tatonka Ventrail L! Have you seen it? do you think the camel bak can be attached to it?

Yes I have seen it. Sure, I attach my Camelbak to my ALICE ruck.

zander_0633 said:
I see, how do you attach it? by the belts or by the webbing? or do you use other strings to tie them on?

Well depending on my load and if I am wearing web gear, If the load is light and I know I'm not going to be taking my ruck off for any extended amount of time I loop it over the bag so that the strnum strap is hugging the bag and the shoulder straps are looped over the top.

If the load is heavy and I know that I may have to drop my ruck, I where it on my Harris Assault Vest, the vest is Camelback compatible.

Wad about the screw on the Camelbak? should it be better hidden or exposed? the screw refers to the cap which you open when you want to refill the CamelBak Reservior!

zander_0633 said:
Wad about the screw on the Camelbak? should it be better hidden or exposed? the screw refers to the cap which you open when you want to refill the CamelBak Reservior!

What do you mean by SBO?

Well it really depends on personal preference, I have a external cap and a hidden cap camelbak's. I like the external (outside) cap 3L best.

Cadet Seaman said:
What do you mean by SBO?

Well it really depends on personal preference, I have a external cap and a hidden cap camelbak's. I like the external (outside) cap 3L best.

SBO = Standard Battle Order.

It is a type of webbing worn over the uniform in my country.

You mean the one with the external cap is better? why? wouldn't that makes it more vulnerable to chemical attacks?

BTW, how do you post a signature in the forum?? I would like to post one.

Last edited:
zander_0633 said:
SBO = Standard Battle Order.

It is a type of webbing worn over the uniform in my country.

You mean the one with the external cap is better? why? wouldn't that makes it more vulnerable to chemical attacks?

BTW, how do you post a signature in the forum?? I would like to post one.

Oh. Here in the US we call it LBV or LBE.

Yes and no. Camelbak also provides Chemical resistant resivoirs for you to put inside the carrier system and you can also use a filter.

You go to User CP, go to the nav bar on the left, click Signature and then you can type one or copy a picture.

zander_0633 said:
there is no Signature! Any one can help me?

I thought a well hidden Screw cap is better!

As I said, depends on what you prefer and what your doing.

Ok, the link circled below is what you click. Your first must be in the User CP.
HELP.jpg

zander_0633 said:
Mine does not have that! btw, How do I upload a pic I like onto the Aviator?

You right click a photo, go down to properties, click it, then copy the URL address and then paste it in the box in avatar settings.

Back