Huzzahs from Texas!

Enfield476

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Glad to be here, Folks! For my first idiot question (I use the term "idiot", because I've generally discovered that, in matters such as this, I'm delving well over my pay-grade):

Could anyone please provide me with pics or links to pics of the color-coding of WWII German Arty AT/HE Projectiles?

Many thanks and a Merry Christmas!

Woops!

Told you I was an idiot, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Al, and I found this site the way I usually find cool sites...I stubbed my toe on it while stumbling through cyberspace (any technology more advanced than the little light that comes on when you open the refrigerator door frightens me). Anyhow, I've been a gunsmith for more than thirty years, a wanna-be military historian for longer, and a general pain in the butt for a bit longer. The out-of-place question asked in my previous thread proves the latter. Also, I'm a bit of a modeller, as I build and sell wargaming goodies, such as ancient/medeival siege engines, fortifications and WWII bunkers and other wargaming scenery tiles for 6MM through 28MM scales (no worries, I won't be plugging them any further). I like whiskey, cigars and a good discussion where I can learn something, and, maybe give a little back for my own part. So again, I'm glad to be here, Folks!

Al

Welcome to the forums Al.. :smil:
(I merged your two threads together by the way...)

I like whiskey, cigars and a good discussion where I can learn something, and, maybe give a little back for my own part. So again, I'm glad to be here, Folks!
Al

Do you like to have your feets on the table and books about war too? :cheers: Anyways welcome to the forums, enjoy!

Back