Husband & Wife vs. Husband & Wife

jillyz12

I am so glad that guys don't really settle their differences this way. They don't, do they? :shock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iY64bno1Qo&feature=related"]husband & wife VS husband & wife fight! - YouTube[/ame]

My missus would flatten the bloke. And I'm not kidding:box:

Had not even thought about mentioning my ex in this context as she is the most pacific person I know, but now that you mention it, she would have also (and myself probably also just for keeping going, once in the swing).

I am certainly not the cowardly type, but I vividly recall where my then-wife-now-ex did something I would not even have thought once about: We were strolling along the seaside boulevard in Palma, when a group of about 15 Latinos on the other side of the boulevard were calling our attention as they were shouting at each other, divided in two groups and with knives out (sorry if I have mentioned this anecdote before, I faintly recall something like that).

Anyway, while I was still digesting and calibrating the situation my outwardly rather fragile ex was already in the middle of the group, handing out "bofetones" (slaps?) to the most bully guys right and left while shouting "What do you think your mother would say if she saw you here doing the monkey show!?" (slightly different wording in Spanish, of course).

Astonishingly the cluster just resolved and my wife was remaining there in the middle of the sidewalk alone, hands in hips, like an instruction sergeant after successfully singing out the 40 to the platoon, following with a frightening ice cold gaze that would give no pardon the two departing groups...

Two balls in the right place at the right time, certainly way more courageous than myself.

Take note, gentlemen, just in case you ever happen to (come a)cross this lady!

joana_joseluis.jpg

Rattler

Last edited:
Back