Hurry Up and Wait....

CanadianCowgirl

Once again I'm stuck in the age-old Hurry Up and Wait game that the military seems to adore....

I re-enlisted back in August and I'm still not back in! Arg! My medical records are in Ottawa, and they were ordered in September, and they're still not here....The only thing I've done so far was the PT test...I'm still not quite sure why I'm surprised at this, haha.

Anyway, wish my luck, and keep your fingers crossed that I actually hear something, and that I can finally stop harassing my recruiting office, haha.

Why did you or what changed your mind?

Last time we heard from you, you seemed pretty fed up with the military life.

I'm not really sure what it was....but going from military to civilian was a big change and I really started to miss wearing that uniform, feeling like I had a purpose, and being put to my limits....Soooo I got sucked back in, lol

I'm not really sure what it was....but going from military to civilian was a big change and I really started to miss wearing that uniform, feeling like I had a purpose, and being put to my limits....Soooo I got sucked back in, lol

Same here, Canadian. I've been out 15 years to the day yesterday and went to reenlist 7 years ago. I had an accident and wasn't able to, but now I'm back at it and getting ready to head back in.

I think some of us will just never be truly happy unless we're serving.

My best wishes to you and your reenlistment! Congratulations! :jump:

Back