Hurricane in texas

Joe252

Lets see here theres only 2 days till i get hit by the hurricane..plus my dad might loose his job since he works on an off shore rig that right in the middle of the path of the eye and one of his friends cant make it to nachadogehs where he has a hotel...hmm anyone else got it worse right now?

Joe252 said:
Lets see here theres only 2 days till i get hit by the hurricane..plus my dad might loose his job since he works on an off shore rig that right in the middle of the path of the eye and one of his friends cant make it to nachadogehs where he has a hotel...hmm anyone else got it worse right now?

One of my buddies from the Army lives in Nacogdoches and works offshore, if he hasn't retired already. He and I met in the induction center in Houston and were stationed together for a year and a half before we went on to different Batteries.

Hi,

Joe252 Ol Buddy what's up .......... long time no see ........ how have you been ........ Rita has been Downgraded to Category 1 Storm so i guess it would not be that bad ......

Stay Safe ...... Good Luck

Peace
-=SF-13=-

Well im off im ok we been cutting up trees and stuff that landed on the houses..everyones ok we just got power today. As far as i know my dad ont have an offshore rig but hopyfuly at least half of it is. This stupid hurricane was a catigory 5 when its eye right RIGHT on the platform

Glad you're ok. Sorry to hear about your Dad's job. I saw an offshore rig on the news that looked like it had collapsed in on itself.

One of my buddies from the Army lives in Nacogdoches and works offshore, if he hasn't retired already. He and I met in the induction center in Houston and were stationed together for a year and a half before we went on to different Batteries.

^ well im in Lufkin so i am about a 25 min drive from nacogdoches or how we like to say Nasty Roaches. Im sure my dad will be fine he was teasing about a welder opening in colorado..aint it cold up there?

Back