Hurricane Sandy / Cyclone Evan ... Manufactured?

subhumn

I have a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured and I would like to share my theory and invite people to read the article provided that explains my theory. I am not a scientist and I am not educated in this field, but I have done my best to explain why I believe that Sandy is indeed manufactured. I have spent quite a lot of time on this article and my goal is to explain this theory so that anyone could understand it. The foundation of my theory is based on several major coincidences and is backed up by further coincidences.

Article #1: Why this website was created?.. "Hurricane Sandy"
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/2012/11/hurricanesandy/

I have also found that Cyclone Evan had a weird and peculiar track and believe that Cyclone Evan might be the work of weather modification also. I have written an article regarding Cyclone Evan also.

Article #2: Cyclone Evan has a weird and peculiar track
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/2012/12/cyclone-evan-has-a-weird-and-peculiar-track/

I also have another theory that might cop a lot of flak in the climate change community but I think it should be debated and considered. I believe that the climate is changing because of the use of weather modification. Modifying the weather would in some way effect the balance of our climate. How do we know if weather is being manipulated behind our backs? Is this going on a lot? How can we prove its happening? I believe that governments are using and testing weather modification technology and the general public has no idea. As we all know, countries wish to test the effectiveness and power of their weapons. Weather modification can be used as a weapon also. This theory questions whether carbon emissions are the defining arguments of climate change. The thought of weather modification saddens and angers me and I have also posted another article on my website labeled "Why am I so concerned?" which goes into more detail.

Article #3: Why am I so concerned?
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/2012/12/why-am-i-so-concerned/

The United States used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of enemy vehicles. I wonder at what stage of advancement in this technology the world is at now. Its been over forty years since the Vietnam War and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. Unfortunately, we are unable to see the progress of top secret research programs relating to weather modification. I've only started to open my eyes to this recently. I would like other people to be open to the idea also. I'm sure that if we can spend millions researching the effect of carbon emissions, we can spend even a fraction of that researching the effect of weather modification.

Please read the articles provided before replying to this post.

Last edited:
So who created the hurricane and for what purpose?

tinfoil-hat.jpg

So who created the hurricane and for what purpose?

Tin foil hat straight away, have you even read it? I don't know who created it, if it was indeed manufactured. Hurricane Sandy could have been created to cripple the United States economy and destroy valuable trade routes and infrastructure. Cyclone Evan could have been a test. As you are aware countries test the effectiveness and power of their weaponry.

Have I even read it? I started reading the first link but had to immediately grab my tinfoil hat.

Let me help you out. It wasn't manufactured by any country.

Hope that helps? You're welcome.

I thought these stupid conspiracy theories were an "American" thing?

I think that you need a heavier gauge of tinfoil for that hat, obviously this one is not working, and maybe if you made it an a pyramid shape, y'know more concentrated astral power and all that. Then you would have the added benefit of being able to sharpen your razor blades as well.

My apologies Capt Frogman, I thought you were talking about me wearing a tin foil hat. Its a theory. Maybe im wrong, but there is more than enough major coincidences in Sandy to make me question the storm.

#1 – Hurricane Sandy was the largest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded.
#2 – If you look at the topography, when the storm reaches North America it continues to stay the around the same distance away from the coastline. (I didn’t think that the coastline effects the path of a storm. Most storms that I see tend to stick to a direct path).
#3 – The storm curves with with the coastline of North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. (Once again, I didn’t think that the coastline effects the path or curvature of a storm).
#4 – The storm speeds up just as it heads for New Jersey. (From the start, the storm moved at a steady rate and then just before the major catastrophe of the storm, it speeds up, just before it circles New York City).
#5 – The storm moves in a circle around New York City (New York City is the business capital of the United States and the world. It is also the most recognized city in the United States. New York City would be the most likely place for an attack. United States is where the Twin Towers were destroyed on September 11, 2001).
#6 – Hurricane Sandy is the largest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded and it hits late in the hurricane season. (You would think that think the largest hurricane ever recorded would be at least close to peak period).

#7 – This hurricane is very far north in comparison. (Most Atlantic hurricanes hit Florida and very rarely go any further. If hurricanes do go any further, they usually head from west to east because the prevailing winds blow that direction. What happened was the complete opposite).
#8 – Sandy had the biggest storm surge ever seen. (The storm surge of Sandy has created some of the worst flooding from a hurricane in a very long time).
#9 – Hurricane Sandy is very fast for a hurricane. (Okay, so lets get this straight. Hurricane Sandy is the largest, its very fast, its not at the right time, its very far north for a hurricane and had the worst flooding from a hurricane in a very long time. Too many major coincidences for me to accept that this storm was a natural creation).
#10 – Last but not least (Just for shits and giggles). Forecasters labeled Hurricane Sandy “Frankenstorm“… If you remember “Frankenstein” was created, he was not born, he was manufactured too

They are all sourced on the website provided.

My apologies Capt Frogman, I thought you were talking about me wearing a tin foil hat. Its a theory. Maybe im wrong, but there is more than enough major coincidences in Sandy to make me question the storm.

#1 – Hurricane Sandy was the largest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded.
#2 – If you look at the topography, when the storm reaches North America it continues to stay the around the same distance away from the coastline. (I didn’t think that the coastline effects the path of a storm. Most storms that I see tend to stick to a direct path).
#3 – The storm curves with with the coastline of North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. (Once again, I didn’t think that the coastline effects the path or curvature of a storm).
#4 – The storm speeds up just as it heads for New Jersey. (From the start, the storm moved at a steady rate and then just before the major catastrophe of the storm, it speeds up, just before it circles New York City).
#5 – The storm moves in a circle around New York City (New York City is the business capital of the United States and the world. It is also the most recognized city in the United States. New York City would be the most likely place for an attack. United States is where the Twin Towers were destroyed on September 11, 2001).
#6 – Hurricane Sandy is the largest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded and it hits late in the hurricane season. (You would think that think the largest hurricane ever recorded would be at least close to peak period).

#7 – This hurricane is very far north in comparison. (Most Atlantic hurricanes hit Florida and very rarely go any further. If hurricanes do go any further, they usually head from west to east because the prevailing winds blow that direction. What happened was the complete opposite).
#8 – Sandy had the biggest storm surge ever seen. (The storm surge of Sandy has created some of the worst flooding from a hurricane in a very long time).
#9 – Hurricane Sandy is very fast for a hurricane. (Okay, so lets get this straight. Hurricane Sandy is the largest, its very fast, its not at the right time, its very far north for a hurricane and had the worst flooding from a hurricane in a very long time. Too many major coincidences for me to accept that this storm was a natural creation).
#10 – Last but not least (Just for shits and giggles). Forecasters labeled Hurricane Sandy “Frankenstorm“… If you remember “Frankenstein” was created, he was not born, he was manufactured too

They are all sourced on the website provided.

I will not bother to answer all of your remarks here. There are some problems here. Hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones are not acting by themselves, they are integrated with all weather systems all over the world, in this case, Sandy was influenced by the weather systems over the United States and Canada, and you flunked in Science, huh? Sandy was not the largest recorded hurricane and it was not the first time NYC and the region were hit by a hurricane. It is normal for hurricanes to be bigger in the end of the season when the water temperature is at its highest.

Sandy was not the largest recorded hurricane

It was the largest Atlantic Hurricane ever recorded though. These coincidences should at least prompt proper and thorough scientific research.

How about Cyclone Evan? The storm moved in a squiggly fashion in its beginnings, went south east towards the Islands of Samoa, slowed down for an 18 hour stay on Samoa, did a circle around its major island group and crossed over its earlier path. Then it reaches its peak, a category four cyclone, over the most populated group of islands in the area, the islands of Fiji. As the title states, Cyclone Evan had a very weird and peculiar track.

It was the largest Atlantic Hurricane ever recorded though. These coincidences should at least prompt proper and thorough scientific research.

How about Cyclone Evan? The storm moved in a squiggly fashion in its beginnings, went south east towards the Islands of Samoa, slowed down for an 18 hour stay on Samoa, did a circle around its major island group and crossed over its earlier path. Then it reaches its peak, a category four cyclone, over the most populated group of islands in the area, the islands of Fiji. As the title states, Cyclone Evan had a very weird and peculiar track.

No, Sandy wasn't the largest hurricane. I know about three hurricanes which were bigger. Hurricanes originate in Africa, they are growing in strength over the warm waters of the mid Atlantic, the path they take can spand from Central America to the East Coast of Canada

I will get to the main point I am getting at and I am trying to make in this thread.

NASA states that

Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.

http://weatherwarfare.wo.../understandingclouds.pdf

The United States military used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of the enemy. Please refer to the Wikipedia link below.

Operation Popeye : Wikipedia

This cloud seeing operation ran for five years, resulting in targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. The continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic and it was considered relatively successful. This military operation was conducted forty years ago and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. What can they do with weather modification now? How far have governments advanced in this field? The document by NASA that I have added above talks about the fact that even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds can effect climate. Operation Popeye extended monsoon periods for 45 days. That’s more than just an increase in the abundance of clouds to me, that’s a monsoon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon

In 1976, one year after the Vietnam War, a treaty was signed in Geneva Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques. The treaty, as the title infers, prohibits the hostile use of environmental modification techniques. As a result, I find it very difficult to find evidence of the use of weather modification after that date. Note that the the convention prohibits the “use” of environmental modification techniques, not the “research” into these techniques. The problem we have is that it is easy to cheat this prohibition. Weather modification has no source. You know someone is responsible when something gets bombed, but how do we know someone is responsible if a city gets flooded? Weather modification was used in Vietnam and it can be used now. The problem is now, we don’t know who has this technology and we don’t know who is using it.

With greatest of respect Subhumn (subhuman?), I3BrigPvSk really knows his stuff on this subject. Trust me on that.

I will get to the main point I am getting at and I am trying to make in this thread.

NASA states that

Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.

http://weatherwarfare.wo.../understandingclouds.pdf

The United States military used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of the enemy. Please refer to the Wikipedia link below.

Operation Popeye : Wikipedia

This cloud seeing operation ran for five years, resulting in targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. The continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic and it was considered relatively successful. This military operation was conducted forty years ago and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. What can they do with weather modification now? How far have governments advanced in this field? The document by NASA that I have added above talks about the fact that even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds can effect climate. Operation Popeye extended monsoon periods for 45 days. That’s more than just an increase in the abundance of clouds to me, that’s a monsoon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon

In 1976, one year after the Vietnam War, a treaty was signed in Geneva Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques. The treaty, as the title infers, prohibits the hostile use of environmental modification techniques. As a result, I find it very difficult to find evidence of the use of weather modification after that date. Note that the the convention prohibits the “use” of environmental modification techniques, not the “research” into these techniques. The problem we have is that it is easy to cheat this prohibition. Weather modification has no source. You know someone is responsible when something gets bombed, but how do we know someone is responsible if a city gets flooded? Weather modification was used in Vietnam and it can be used now. The problem is now, we don’t know who has this technology and we don’t know who is using it.

The two wiki links refer to rainfall? Nothing about hurricanes or have I missed something?

The two wiki links refer to rainfall? Nothing about hurricanes or have I missed something?

Extensions of monsoons over a five year period, for 45 days each monsoon. That was forty years ago. I'm sure we have advanced further.

Engineering Hurricanes – William R. Cotton and Stephen M. Saleeby (Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO)
A Machine to get rid of Hurricanes – Brian Sandler from West Bloomfield, Michigan

I don't know if they are credible, but its something.

Last edited:
Extensions of monsoons over a five year period, for 45 days each monsoon. That was forty years ago. I'm sure we have advanced further.

Engineering Hurricanes – William R. Cotton and Stephen M. Saleeby (Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO)
A Machine to get rid of Hurricanes – Brian Sandler from West Bloomfield, Michigan

I don't know if they are credible, but its something.

Due to the climate change, there is a climate change in progress. (If caused by us or not...leave that now) The power of hurricanes will increase, I advice you to look at hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones as a tornado on steroids. How do they occur, what do they do?

Due to the climate change, there is a climate change in progress. (If caused by us or not...leave that now) The power of hurricanes will increase, I advice you to look at hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones as a tornado on steroids. How do they occur, what do they do?

I respect you know a lot more about weather patterns, hurricanes, weather in general.

What gets me though is, computer models predicted Hurricane Sandy from the start. Why did they label Hurricane Sandy "Frankenstorm" from the start?

Frankenstein was built from body parts, manufactured and struck with lightning to give him life.

Last edited:
I respect you know a lot more about weather patterns, hurricanes, weather in general.

What gets me though is, computer models predicted Hurricane Sandy from the start. Why did they label Hurricane Sandy "Frankenstorm" from the start?

Frankenstein was built from body parts, manufactured and struck with lightning to give him life.

Maybe by the fact that it was fecking scary, humongous and as life threatening as Frankenstein.

Back