Hurricane Sandy / Cyclone Evan ... Manufactured? - Page 2




 
--
Hurricane Sandy / Cyclone Evan ... Manufactured?
 
December 28th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Hurricane Sandy / Cyclone Evan ... Manufactured?
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumn
It was the largest Atlantic Hurricane ever recorded though. These coincidences should at least prompt proper and thorough scientific research.

How about Cyclone Evan? The storm moved in a squiggly fashion in its beginnings, went south east towards the Islands of Samoa, slowed down for an 18 hour stay on Samoa, did a circle around its major island group and crossed over its earlier path. Then it reaches its peak, a category four cyclone, over the most populated group of islands in the area, the islands of Fiji. As the title states, Cyclone Evan had a very weird and peculiar track.
No, Sandy wasn't the largest hurricane. I know about three hurricanes which were bigger. Hurricanes originate in Africa, they are growing in strength over the warm waters of the mid Atlantic, the path they take can spand from Central America to the East Coast of Canada
December 28th, 2012  
subhumn
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Sandy

We might have our information crossed. I am meaning largest in diameter.
December 28th, 2012  
subhumn
 
I will get to the main point I am getting at and I am trying to make in this thread.

NASA states that

Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.

http://weatherwarfare.wo.../understandingclouds.pdf

The United States military used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of the enemy. Please refer to the Wikipedia link below.

Operation Popeye : Wikipedia

This cloud seeing operation ran for five years, resulting in targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. The continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic and it was considered relatively successful. This military operation was conducted forty years ago and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. What can they do with weather modification now? How far have governments advanced in this field? The document by NASA that I have added above talks about the fact that even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds can effect climate. Operation Popeye extended monsoon periods for 45 days. That’s more than just an increase in the abundance of clouds to me, that’s a monsoon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon

In 1976, one year after the Vietnam War, a treaty was signed in Geneva Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques. The treaty, as the title infers, prohibits the hostile use of environmental modification techniques. As a result, I find it very difficult to find evidence of the use of weather modification after that date. Note that the the convention prohibits the “use” of environmental modification techniques, not the “research” into these techniques. The problem we have is that it is easy to cheat this prohibition. Weather modification has no source. You know someone is responsible when something gets bombed, but how do we know someone is responsible if a city gets flooded? Weather modification was used in Vietnam and it can be used now. The problem is now, we don’t know who has this technology and we don’t know who is using it.
--
Hurricane Sandy / Cyclone Evan ... Manufactured?
December 28th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
With greatest of respect Subhumn (subhuman?), I3BrigPvSk really knows his stuff on this subject. Trust me on that.
December 28th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Sandy

We might have our information crossed. I am meaning largest in diameter.
That's pointless to measure. Use wind speed, the wind speed create the storm surge and a huge amount of other problems
December 28th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumn
I will get to the main point I am getting at and I am trying to make in this thread.

NASA states that

Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.

http://weatherwarfare.wo.../understandingclouds.pdf

The United States military used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of the enemy. Please refer to the Wikipedia link below.

Operation Popeye : Wikipedia

This cloud seeing operation ran for five years, resulting in targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. The continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic and it was considered relatively successful. This military operation was conducted forty years ago and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. What can they do with weather modification now? How far have governments advanced in this field? The document by NASA that I have added above talks about the fact that even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds can effect climate. Operation Popeye extended monsoon periods for 45 days. That’s more than just an increase in the abundance of clouds to me, that’s a monsoon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon

In 1976, one year after the Vietnam War, a treaty was signed in Geneva Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques. The treaty, as the title infers, prohibits the hostile use of environmental modification techniques. As a result, I find it very difficult to find evidence of the use of weather modification after that date. Note that the the convention prohibits the “use” of environmental modification techniques, not the “research” into these techniques. The problem we have is that it is easy to cheat this prohibition. Weather modification has no source. You know someone is responsible when something gets bombed, but how do we know someone is responsible if a city gets flooded? Weather modification was used in Vietnam and it can be used now. The problem is now, we don’t know who has this technology and we don’t know who is using it.
The two wiki links refer to rainfall? Nothing about hurricanes or have I missed something?
December 28th, 2012  
subhumn
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
The two wiki links refer to rainfall? Nothing about hurricanes or have I missed something?
Extensions of monsoons over a five year period, for 45 days each monsoon. That was forty years ago. I'm sure we have advanced further.

Engineering Hurricanes – William R. Cotton and Stephen M. Saleeby (Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO)
A Machine to get rid of Hurricanes – Brian Sandler from West Bloomfield, Michigan

I don't know if they are credible, but its something.
December 28th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumn
Extensions of monsoons over a five year period, for 45 days each monsoon. That was forty years ago. I'm sure we have advanced further.

Engineering Hurricanes – William R. Cotton and Stephen M. Saleeby (Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO)
A Machine to get rid of Hurricanes – Brian Sandler from West Bloomfield, Michigan

I don't know if they are credible, but its something.
Due to the climate change, there is a climate change in progress. (If caused by us or not...leave that now) The power of hurricanes will increase, I advice you to look at hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones as a tornado on steroids. How do they occur, what do they do?

January 1st, 2013  
subhumn
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Due to the climate change, there is a climate change in progress. (If caused by us or not...leave that now) The power of hurricanes will increase, I advice you to look at hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones as a tornado on steroids. How do they occur, what do they do?
I respect you know a lot more about weather patterns, hurricanes, weather in general.

What gets me though is, computer models predicted Hurricane Sandy from the start. Why did they label Hurricane Sandy "Frankenstorm" from the start?

Frankenstein was built from body parts, manufactured and struck with lightning to give him life.
January 1st, 2013  
hawky94
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumn
I respect you know a lot more about weather patterns, hurricanes, weather in general.

What gets me though is, computer models predicted Hurricane Sandy from the start. Why did they label Hurricane Sandy "Frankenstorm" from the start?

Frankenstein was built from body parts, manufactured and struck with lightning to give him life.
Maybe by the fact that it was fecking scary, humongous and as life threatening as Frankenstein.
 


Similar Topics
Hurricane Sandy
Northeast hunkers down ahead of Hurricane Sandy
Hurricane Sandy wreaks havoc on presidential race
Sandy: East Coast braces for epic hurricane, ‘life-threatening’ storm surge
Amid dire forecast, Sandy a hurricane again