Hunting Hitler

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
When I was a boy my dear old Uncle Charlie often stated that he didnt think Hitler was dead, he gave no reason why he thought this, just a gut feeling I guess.

There has been a TV series regarding the possible escape of Hitler in 1945. An ex CIA operative and an ex Special Forces soldier among others have been examining reports that Hitler did actually escape.

To cut a long story short, there was apparently a tunnel from a subway to Templehof airfield, where Hitler supposedly boarded an aircraft for Spain from where he boarded a U Boat, which docked in the Canaries. The investigation uncovered that the Canaries were U Boat replenishment bases. So much for Spanish neutrality.

The trail leads to Argentina where people stated emphatically that they saw Hitler, further investigation uncovered various possible bases, with an amount of evidence of German equipment, artifacts etc where Hitler lived in Argentina.

It is well known that Hitler had Parkinsons disease from as early as the attempt on his life, he was a seriously ill man, whether he could survive a long sea voyage to Argentina is anyone's guess.

One thing that is 100% certain, the bugger is dead now.

I have seen some episodes of the TV series Hunting Hitler. Was he able to fly from Berlin to Spain while the Third Reich was collapsing around him?

What can support the theory of his escape?

The piece of the skull in Moscow, which is not from a man. The DNA tests depicts it's from a woman who was older than Eva Braun. Further tests of the skull should be interesting. There is another that can support the theory of his escape. The cremation of his (and Eva's) bodies. Petrol (gas) in the open cannot cremate a body, unless they used a lot of petrol to do it. Goebbels and his wife were cremated too and their bodies didn't turn to ash. That raises a question, where are the bodies?

What speaks against his escape? As Brit mentioned, his health and whether he could survive the journey to Argentina. Although, the main issue is flying to Spain in the end of the war without getting a reaction from the RAF, the USAAF, and the Soviet Air Force. One possibility might be whether the Germans had captured a British or an American aircraft. I'm a bit in the dark about the communication systems back then, but if the captured aircraft was contacted, the pilot must be able to speak English without a German accent.

Interesting theory, though.

What speaks against his escape? As Brit mentioned, his health and whether he could survive the journey to Argentina. Although, the main issue is flying to Spain in the end of the war without getting a reaction from the RAF, the USAAF, and the Soviet Air Force. One possibility might be whether the Germans had captured a British or an American aircraft. I'm a bit in the dark about the communication systems back then, but if the captured aircraft was contacted, the pilot must be able to speak English without a German accent.

Squadron 200 flew a number of captured allied aircraft. Someone found Hitler's personal plane in South America according to reports years ago, so.....

Let us assume he escaped to Argentina. Wouldn't the Israelis be very interested in getting him if he was there? They captured Adolf Eichmann and brought him to Israel.

One possibility might be whether the Germans had captured a British or an American aircraft. I'm a bit in the dark about the communication systems back then, but if the captured aircraft was contacted, the pilot must be able to speak English without a German accent.

I don't buy the Hitler survived argument, the accepted story has far too many witnesses to discredit.

Besides they do have forensic proof of his death which was published in the 1973 edition of Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. Titled "The odontological identification of Adolf Hitler: Definitive documentation by X-rays, interrogations and autopsy findings" which concludes:
The accumulated evidence now provides definite odontologic proof that Hitler did in fact die, and that the Russians did indeed recover and autopsy the right body.
The details are far too myriad and involved to go into here, but claims that parts of the evidence on which this finding is based could have been faked strain credulity too far. The evidence is simply too firm, comes from too many sources, and includes physical evidence that could not have been faked, such as a very specific signature of periodontal bone breakdown and tooth by tooth variances in radiolucency.

Also there is no reason for the pilot not to have an accent as there were hundreds of European pilots flying for allied air forces in Europe I doubt anyone would think twice about a pilot with an accent.

Let us assume he escaped to Argentina. Wouldn't the Israelis be very interested in getting him if he was there? They captured Adolf Eichmann and brought him to Israel.

Adolf Eichmann was basically one of the many small cogs in a huge machine, in my opinion he didnt warrant extra protection, Hitler however, was different kettle of fish, he would have been protected by a strong body guard that even Mossad couldnt get past.

CIA records recently released show that they believed there is strong evidence he could have escaped with his life. As 13 stated the skull in Russian hands often punted as Hitlers skull, was in fact the skull of a woman as proven by DNA, neither was the skull Eva Brauns.

There is so much from WW2 that will remain hidden and never released.

Last edited:
Adolf Eichmann was basically one of the many small cogs in a huge machine, in my opinion he didnt warrant extra protection, Hitler however, was different kettle of fish, he would have been protected by a strong body guard that even Mossad couldnt get past.

CIA records recently released show that they believed there is strong evidence he could have escaped with his life. As 13 stated the skull in Russian hands often punted as Hitlers skull, was in fact the skull of a woman as proven by DNA, neither was the skull Eva Brauns.

There is so much from WW2 that will remain hidden and never released.

I believe he died in Berlin. The doc when they do the DNA test of the skull have blood stain sofa too. I don't remember if the blood comes from Hitler, there are living relatives to him, but they don't want to be associated to him, I wonder why (bad joke) In the same doc depicts the final place for his body. Andropov ordered the KGB to destroy the remains of his body and spreading the ash ( I assume) somewhere close to Magdeburg.

I like to speculate without taking it seriously. If Hitler ended up in Argentina and the Israelis suspected he was there. They would be very vocal about it.

I believe he died in Berlin. The doc when they do the DNA test of the skull have blood stain sofa too. I don't remember if the blood comes from Hitler, there are living relatives to him, but they don't want to be associated to him, I wonder why (bad joke) In the same doc depicts the final place for his body. Andropov ordered the KGB to destroy the remains of his body and spreading the ash ( I assume) somewhere close to Magdeburg.

I like to speculate without taking it seriously. If Hitler ended up in Argentina and the Israelis suspected he was there. They would be very vocal about it.

To be honest, I don't know if Hitler escaped or not, if he did he would be dead by now anyway. But its still an interesting speculation nonetheless.

From what I understand as 13 stated, Hitler has relatives living in the USA, I don't blame them that they want no association with him.

To be honest, I don't know if Hitler escaped or not, if he did he would be dead by now anyway. But its still an interesting speculation nonetheless.

From what I understand as 13 stated, Hitler has relatives living in the USA, I don't blame them that they want no association with him.

In one of many docs about him, they claimed he has or had a son in France. He had a relationship with a French woman during the First World War and got a son. If it's true or not, I don't know. Does Eva Braun have living relatives?

It is fun to speculate, I saw one YouTube thing from RT about the finding of a Nazi place in the South American jungle, but it was something wrong with it. The Swastika was turned the wrong way and I guess a real Nazi would know how to turn it.

In one of many docs about him, they claimed he has or had a son in France. He had a relationship with a French woman during the First World War and got a son. If it's true or not, I don't know. Does Eva Braun have living relatives?

It is fun to speculate, I saw one YouTube thing from RT about the finding of a Nazi place in the South American jungle, but it was something wrong with it. The Swastika was turned the wrong way and I guess a real Nazi would know how to turn it.

Unless I am having a senior moment, I am sure I read somewhere that Hitler fell in love with a prostitute in Vienna after WW1 who infected him with an STD.

Which in turn reminds me of Spike Milligan, he also fell in love with a prostitute in Italy during WW2, he said ""I knew she loved me, she only charged me half price."":mrgreen:
Apologies for going off at a tangent.

To get back on some kind of track, I also read somewhere that a British Military Medical Officer Examined Rudolf Hess in Spandau Prison, who stated (after reading his service records) "This man is not Rudolf Hess." Whether the man in Spandau was in fact Rudolf Hess or not in cause for more speculation.

I have watched a little bit of this show. This week they found a Germany uboat. I really don't think this will be any help because if Hitler had escaped he is surely dead now.

It would be interesting if the Russians allowed an open investigation of the skull and other forensic objects they have. The skull is from a woman, so who was she?

There are unanswered questions about what happened during the war and it opens up for speculations and it provides the conspiracy theorists with a lot of ammunition. Not only about Adolf Hitler, there are other things as well. Where is the Amber Room? Where is the body of Heinrich Mueller?

Without any doubts, there was a big Nazi presence in Argentina and other South American countries after the war. What they did there is interesting to investigate. There was a hotel down there, the Hotel Eden, owned by a Nazi sympathizer. Did they plan for the Fourth Reich or just trying to evade justice?

at the time of their testing it was not as good then as it is today. Newer test today are more advanced.

The problem is people focus too much on the skull fragment but the Russians also have parts of his jaw where the dentistry does match, apparently he had a dental check up in 1944 and had rather bad teeth.

The problem is people focus too much on the skull fragment but the Russians also have parts of his jaw where the dentistry does match, apparently he had a dental check up in 1944 and had rather bad teeth.

Does that explain his bad temper?

The Nazis lost the war and there are always uncertainties about the details about what what happened and where they remaining Nazis were. This trigger all conspiracy theorists out there to begin to speculate about this or that. Did the remaining Nazis trying to establish the Fourth Reich down in Argentina, that is the interesting question, if you are asking me. I doubt they had been successful with it and we cannot see any Forth Reich in South America after the war, so probably they were only trying to avoid the justice and not something else. There were military juntas in the South America much later and they might were influenced by the Nazis. I have never seen any facts supporting it, but it might be there hidden in the cold war.

Back