Hunting Hitler - Page 2

--

4 Weeks Ago  
MikeEdgar

I have watched a little bit of this show. This week they found a Germany uboat. I really don't think this will be any help because if Hitler had escaped he is surely dead now.
4 Weeks Ago  
BritinAfrica

As Winston Churchill said:- "The truth is so precious, it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."
4 Weeks Ago  
I3BrigPvSk

It would be interesting if the Russians allowed an open investigation of the skull and other forensic objects they have. The skull is from a woman, so who was she?

There are unanswered questions about what happened during the war and it opens up for speculations and it provides the conspiracy theorists with a lot of ammunition. Not only about Adolf Hitler, there are other things as well. Where is the Amber Room? Where is the body of Heinrich Mueller?

Without any doubts, there was a big Nazi presence in Argentina and other South American countries after the war. What they did there is interesting to investigate. There was a hotel down there, the Hotel Eden, owned by a Nazi sympathizer. Did they plan for the Fourth Reich or just trying to evade justice?
--
4 Weeks Ago  
MikeEdgar

I don't think they want the truth and that their testing was wrong
4 Weeks Ago  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEdgar
I don't think they want the truth and that their testing was wrong
Hi Mike, very nice to meet you here. I don't say you are wrong, but can you elaborate why you think it's wrong?
3 Weeks Ago  
MikeEdgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Hi Mike, very nice to meet you here. I don't say you are wrong, but can you elaborate why you think it's wrong?
at the time of their testing it was not as good then as it is today. Newer test today are more advanced.
3 Weeks Ago  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEdgar
at the time of their testing it was not as good then as it is today. Newer test today are more advanced.
The problem is people focus too much on the skull fragment but the Russians also have parts of his jaw where the dentistry does match, apparently he had a dental check up in 1944 and had rather bad teeth.
1 Week Ago  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
The problem is people focus too much on the skull fragment but the Russians also have parts of his jaw where the dentistry does match, apparently he had a dental check up in 1944 and had rather bad teeth.
Does that explain his bad temper?

The Nazis lost the war and there are always uncertainties about the details about what what happened and where they remaining Nazis were. This trigger all conspiracy theorists out there to begin to speculate about this or that. Did the remaining Nazis trying to establish the Fourth Reich down in Argentina, that is the interesting question, if you are asking me. I doubt they had been successful with it and we cannot see any Forth Reich in South America after the war, so probably they were only trying to avoid the justice and not something else. There were military juntas in the South America much later and they might were influenced by the Nazis. I have never seen any facts supporting it, but it might be there hidden in the cold war.