Hundreds Pose Nude on Swiss Glacier

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Hundreds Pose Nude on Swiss Glacier photo
BETTMERALP, Switzerland (AP) - Hundreds of naked people formed a "living sculpture" on Switzerland's Aletsch glacier Saturday, hoping to raise awareness about climate change. The photo shoot by Spencer Tunick, the New York artist famous for his pictures of nude gatherings in public settings...

i already am aware of the climate change and stuff, i watched a show on the history channel for like 2 hours about it!!

Does anybody NOT know that there's severe climate change?
I mean, we've only not had melting glaciers and snowcaps but also massive hurricanes that have turned lots of Florida into a massive parking lot. I mean WHO doesn't know?? I think these guys are a bunch of nudists with a fetish for showing others their naked body who wanted to seem like they were doing something noble.
Unfortunately for them, I am gifted when it comes to sorting out bullsh1t.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over!

Global Climate change or whatever Global Warming is being called this week is not man made. Nature goes through ups and downs. About 200 years ago, the world was in a mini ice age. It's warming up.... Also the sun is getting brighter, hence it's getting hotter. Man has nothing to do with this.

I'm all for environmental protection. I'm a hunter, the environment is my play ground. But this man made global warming is b******t.

Also a bunch of 40 year old Swiss Nudists is not going to save the world. It might make a child get confused about his sexual orientation but it sure as hell will not cool the planet...

Also back in the 1970s, hippies thought that by this time we'd be in a global ice age and that the oceans would be dead by the 1980s.

Back