Humanitarian Crisis

He should be selling the equipment - hardware to the Indian Navy, rather than giving it away. Plus Britain should maintain it's long and proud history of maintaining a strong Naval presence.

The idiot Cameron has not only cut the Royal Navy to the bone, he's also cut the Army, Royal Air Force, the Police service and the National Health Service. I really don't know who's side he's on.

This is the usual illusion of people who are unable to understand that most people outside the US don't give a damn for what the founding fathers did say : they do not believe in freedom,democracy, in the ideals of god given natural rights .

You still cling to the illusion that man is good from nature and that all countries want to become as the US .

YOU ARE WRONG .

HISTORY IS PROVING THAT YOU ARE WRONG .

And you cling to the illusion that you speak for me and the rest of mankind...let me burst your bubble and tell you that you don't. You must be a truly arrogant person to presume that you do. What an ass hole!

The idiot Cameron has not only cut the Royal Navy to the bone, he's also cut the Army, Royal Air Force, the Police service and the National Health Service. I really don't know who's side he's on.

His side :cool:

He wants only one thing :to remain PM as long as possible,and for this, he will sacrifice the interests of the British people .

He is as Merkel,Hollande and Obama.

The only way to be sure that no Muslim terrorist is entering Europe,is to let enter not one Muslim .

Excuse me but I can't help but tell you that this is such a paranoid and fearful statement, not to mention a religiously bigoted one. Are you really this afraid of a whole group of people because of the extremists? Do you not realize this is what they want? I agree with brinktk, people such as yourself have been defeated by them. They accomplished what they wanted with you.

I actually pity you. You must literally live hiding under your blankets like a child hiding from all these boogymen. If that is how you behave and what you believe...then the terrorists have defeated you.

This is SO TRUE.. when I read his post yesterday I couldn't believe that someone (although I've seen one here before..now banned) could be so closed minded and openly extremist themselves yet not even realize after reading their own words.

Usually when someone reads their own words.. they'll sometimes finally see themselves and begin to open up to possibilities that their mindset isn't helping the situation. Yet still we have others who are so afraid now that they're willing to throw a whole group of individuals who are innocent down the tubes with the sickos amongst the group they're trying to disassociate themselves.

The Muslims who aren't a part of ISIS.. what hope would they have if the whole world thought this way? I've read that some are changing their religions in order to stay in certain countries and not be sent back. I suppose they have no choice in order to stay alive. It's a really sad situation and I have no answer for it, but I do feel that we shouldn't be prejudiced against people who haven't done anything wrong.

Last edited:
The Telegraph from 5 november 2014 : immigration from outside Europe costed Britain £120 BILLION= 7 billion a year,if we add to this the yearly foreign aid budget,that's a yearly amount of 14 billion .The result of this is that elder people are starving and that the armed forces are no longer capable to defend Britain .

It is the same in France, Germany,the US,etc....

For 2016 Germany will spend (= wast) 7.4 billion euro on foreign aid and for 2015 it will spend (=wast) 10 billion euro on immigrants.The result is that in Germany also elder people are starving and that the German armed forces are no longer capable to defend Germany .

Last edited:
Excuse me but I can't help but tell you that this is such a paranoid and fearful statement, not to mention a religiously bigoted one. Are you really this afraid of a whole group of people because of the extremists? Do you not realize this is what they want? I agree with brinktk, people such as yourself have been defeated by them. They accomplished what they wanted with you.

This is SO TRUE.. when I read his post yesterday I couldn't believe that someone (although I've seen one here before..now banned) could be so closed minded and openly extremist themselves yet not even realize after reading their own words. Usually when someone reads their own words.. they'll sometimes finally see themselves and begin to open up to possibilities that their mindset isn't helping the situation. Yet still we have others who are so afraid now that they're willing to throw a whole group of individuals who are innocent down the tubes with the sickos amongst the group they're trying to disassociate themselves. The Muslims who aren't a part of ISIS.. what hope would they have if the whole world thought this way? I've read that some are changing their religions in order to stay in certain countries and not be sent back. I suppose they have no choice in order to stay alive. It's a really sad situation and I have no answer for it, but I do feel that we shouldn't be prejudiced against people who haven't done anything wrong.

Would you have said the same about the Japannese after Pearl Harbour ? :sarc:

The only part of the WWII you can use as a reference is how the Nazis demonized the Jews and other ethnic, religious, and political groups. Take a closer look at how the Nazis described them and how you are describing the Muslims.

Yet still we have others who are so afraid now that they're willing to throw a whole group of individuals who are innocent

down the tubes with the sickos amongst the group they're trying to disassociate themselves. The Muslims who aren't a part of ISIS.. what hope would they have if the whole world thought this way?

1) "innocent " : no : not having been proved to be guilty /to be innocent

2)"sickos" : no : criminals :you belong to the people who refuse that evil exists on earth:Eichmann was not a sicko .

3) "dissociate themselves" : no : remaining non committed or jubilating after 9/11

4)"what hope would they have " : not my business .

During WWII every German who could not prove to be an opponent of Hitler was rightly assumed to be a nazi(sympathizer) and treated as such .Now during WWIII,there is no reason to act otherwise : the danger is to great .If our rulers had taken the necessary measures when needed, we would not be in the present mess .

1) "innocent " : no : not having been proved to be guilty /to be innocent

2)"sickos" : no : criminals :you belong to the people who refuse that evil exists on earth:Eichmann was not a sicko .

3) "dissociate themselves" : no : remaining non committed or jubilating after 9/11

4)"what hope would they have " : not my business .

During WWII every German who could not prove to be an opponent of Hitler was rightly assumed to be a nazi(sympathizer) and treated as such .Now during WWIII,there is no reason to act otherwise : the danger is to great .If our rulers had taken the necessary measures when needed, we would not be in the present mess .

Spot on, you are pretty close to Eichmann. At least you want to do the same as him and his henchmen did to other people.

Yes, I probably would, but then I wasn't even born then...it was a different time and I don't see a connection. Pearl Harbor wasn't about religious bigotry and refugees looking for a place to flee.

After 9/11 and the other terrorist attacks,the Muslims living in the West have had more than enough time to prove their hostility to the terrorists and their loyalty to the countrys where they are living .

We have seen nothing . All I have seen is jubilating Muslims in Antwerp on the evening of 9/11,all I have seen are Muslims terrorizing non Muslims in Antwerp,Gent, Brussels,etc,all I see are millions of Muslims coming to Europe to live at our costs,and refusing to fight against the terrorists.

Is it not time to say :enough is enough ?

It is more than time,more than probably it is to late .

There are more than 20 million of Muslims living in Europe and some 7 million in the US : how many are going to the ME to fight against the terrorists ?

What would have been the reaction in the US if in 1943 100000 young British males would migrate to the US and thus prove that they did not want to fight against Germany ?

My first instinct is that we would give them some incentive to do so. If our own countrymen are willing to fight for them.. then they would be shown in some shape or form that it would be in their best interest to be a part of that.

I still don't see the connections between the examples you're giving and you never answered 13's question on the other thread.

He asked you did the end justify the means? and you said he finally got it... but you never answered his next question. "every means available?"

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/obliterating-islamic-state-isis-t113739.html

It would depend on the circumstances : imagine that a police officer could have prevented 9/11 by torturing one of the Muslim terrorists .Should he do this ? Or should he say : it's not lawful,or :it is against my principles and my principles are more important than the live of 3000 people .

It would depend on the circumstances : imagine that a police officer could have prevented 9/11 by torturing one of the Muslim terrorists .Should he do this ? Or should he say : it's not lawful,or :it is against my principles and my principles are more important than the live of 3000 people .

Do you mean we shall torture every refugee to see if they are planning something?

3000 lives is a small price to pay for liberty as far as I'm concerned. You would live in complete totalitarian fascism if it guaranteed safety. What would be the point in living if we had to fear the very apparatus that is supposed to protect us?

My principles ARE more important than 3000 lives lost to a terrorist because a loss of those principles leads to a far greater loss than just lives. Although, once you cross that line, where does it end? How many more innocents die with zero principles? What makes us different from them? You may not care to distinguish yourself from a terrorist...I do.

Do you mean we shall torture every refugee to see if they are planning something?

That is unrealistic as it isnt only refugees planning things, there are also odd coloured people, different religious sects and a horde of different races out there we should torture to make sure they arent planning things, remember if you are not living in fear of everything different you are not really free.

As Frank Burns once said, unless we conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possible way we can remain free.

Last edited:
3000 lives is a small price to pay for liberty as far as I'm concerned. You would live in complete totalitarian fascism if it guaranteed safety. What would be the point in living if we had to fear the very apparatus that is supposed to protect us?

My principles ARE more important than 3000 lives lost to a terrorist because a loss of those principles leads to a far greater loss than just lives. Although, once you cross that line, where does it end? How many more innocents die with zero principles? What makes us different from them? You may not care to distinguish yourself from a terrorist...I do.

What you are saying is a recipe for defeat .

ISIS sticks at nothing and deserves no mercy .

If we are not winning,we are losing . And we are not winning .

PH made everything simple: or Tojo would parade at Pennsylvania Avenue or MacArthur would parade in Tokyo .

9/11 made everything simple : the forces of evil want to destroy us .And the forces of evil deserve no mercy .

What makes us different from them ? Very simple : we do not train children of 5 year to behead people .

They started a war of annihilation against us ,we must finish him,otherwise they will destroy us .

WWII was a war between the forces of evil and the good guys: the survivers of the Japanese camps will confirm this .

Auschwitz made everything simple for the Jews : only the creation of Israel could prevent a new Auschwitz .

My principles ARE more important than 3000 lives lost to a terrorist .

You will tell this to the families of the victims of 9/11? You will say : I could have saved them, but for this I should have done something which is against my principles .:roll:

What you are saying is a recipe for defeat .

ISIS sticks at nothing and deserves no mercy .

If we are not winning,we are losing . And we are not winning .

PH made everything simple: or Tojo would parade at Pennsylvania Avenue or MacArthur would parade in Tokyo .

9/11 made everything simple : the forces of evil want to destroy us .And the forces of evil deserve no mercy .

What makes us different from them ? Very simple : we do not train children of 5 year to behead people .

They started a war of annihilation against us ,we must finish him,otherwise they will destroy us .

WWII was a war between the forces of evil and the good guys: the survivers of the Japanese camps will confirm this .

Auschwitz made everything simple for the Jews : only the creation of Israel could prevent a new Auschwitz .

You have been defeated, one of the causes of terrorism is to create fear and they have succeeded with you.

You will tell this to the families of the victims of 9/11? You will say : I could have saved them, but for this I should have done something which is against my principles .:roll:

I would say that I'm not a slave to their terror and to compromise the very principle of freedom would mean the enemy can win without having to conquer our homes...because they would have conquered our hearts and minds.

Liberty isn't a sometimes things, it is an all the times thing. We have lost a helluva lot more than 3000 to preserve that freedom and I would answer to those lives lost....the ones that afforded me the choice of having principles.

You can talk about recipe for disaster or defeat all you want...from your coddled sofa. You are no expert and your words lend only to your paranoia and hate. The terrorists have defeated you. They have won in your home. You and people like you are the reason this won't end. Coddled cowards from their comfortable sofas hiding under their blankets from the boogeyman...you would throw every person in front of you to fight on your behalf before doing anything about it. You are a joke.

Back