Humanitarian Crisis

Do you deny we are at war ?

If in 1938,suddenly tens of thousands of Germans (80 % of them males) were illegally entering Britain and France,claiming they were refugees flying for Adolf,and demanding money,what do you think would be the reaction of Britain and France ?

Other point : the German government will now translate the German constitution in Arabic :roll:

Millions of Germans were migrating to the US,did the US government translate the US constitution in German ?

Because this is exactly the same thing. You know, just identical. All them Muslems are super secret agents that are acting on behalf of all Islamic terrorists at all times. Remember kids, loose lips sink ships and all that jazz. Heck, if they're in the water, we should just gun them down outright. I mean, who wants to actually tackle the root problem that is getting them to flee in the first place. We should just intern or kill them because that will solve everything! Then we can continue to simplify the problem into rigidly black and white terms and compare them to events from WWII to ensure that everyone is sufficiently scared! You know, grossly oversimplifying these events and problems helps us all break them down into chunks our little brains can comprehend. I mean, of course all Muslems are akin to Nazis. DUH!

Then, we can start making them wear cresent moon badges on their chest or arm sleeve. They can then live in their own ghettos and do their own thing with regular checks from our Gestap...erm...I mean authorities. Meanwhile, we can then be ready for when they eventually strike by creating work camps for them so we can at least get some productivity out of them and keep them busy. God knows a busy Muslem is a non blowing up one! Then, if we end up getting too many of them over here we can then buy some land somewhere...like...Madagascar...and then just ship them there....see! Problem solved!

See! Just like WWII!

Do you deny we are at war ?

Umm I am not aware that I am at war with anyone, did I miss the email?

Because this is exactly the same thing. You know, just identical. All them Muslems are super secret agents that are acting on behalf of all Islamic terrorists at all times. Remember kids, loose lips sink ships and all that jazz. Heck, if they're in the water, we should just gun them down outright. I mean, who wants to actually tackle the root problem that is getting them to flee in the first place. We should just intern or kill them because that will solve everything! Then we can continue to simplify the problem into rigidly black and white terms and compare them to events from WWII to ensure that everyone is sufficiently scared! You know, grossly oversimplifying these events and problems helps us all break them down into chunks our little brains can comprehend. I mean, of course all Muslems are akin to Nazis. DUH!

Then, we can start making them wear cresent moon badges on their chest or arm sleeve. They can then live in their own ghettos and do their own thing with regular checks from our Gestap...erm...I mean authorities. Meanwhile, we can then be ready for when they eventually strike by creating work camps for them so we can at least get some productivity out of them and keep them busy. God knows a busy Muslem is a non blowing up one! Then, if we end up getting too many of them over here we can then buy some land somewhere...like...Madagascar...and then just ship them there....see! Problem solved!

See! Just like WWII!

So your overall assessment is that work will set them free, well it is either that or you want to send them to a land full of cartoon animals, but something in the back of my mind says something similar was done a few years back how did that work out?

Has anyone checked with the Syrians to see if they are keen on an invasion of Poland or the low countries?

Either way I am sure Colonel Klink and Seargent Shultz will do their best to make it a success.

See! Just like WWII!

In 2014 Belgium admitted 128465 migrants ,each of them costs us 12000 euro a year= 1.536 billion euro

For 2015 Germany will have to pay 10 billion euro for the migrants.

Meanwhile we become impoverished : youngsters will never have the chance to buy a house,most of them can't afford to rent a decent dwelling : try to rent a dwelling at a monthly price of 800 euro,with a monthly net income of 1400 euro .

But,for the migrants there is nothing to much .

Umm I am not aware that I am at war with anyone, did I miss the email?

So your overall assessment is that work will set them free, well it is either that or you want to send them to a land full of cartoon animals, but something in the back of my mind says something similar was done a few years back how did that work out?

Has anyone checked with the Syrians to see if they are keen on an invasion of Poland or the low countries?

Either way I am sure Colonel Klink and Seargent Shultz will do their best to make it a success.

Never heard of the war on terror ? Thousands of US and European civilians and military have been killed since 9/11.

Never heard of the war on terror ? Thousands of US and European civilians and military have been killed since 9/11.

A war on terror, yes. I must have missed the warnings about the war on refugees. Must be hard to be so paranoid, imagine if a Muslim moves in next door, and even worse, he's a polite, nice, and decent guy.

In 2014 Belgium admitted 128465 migrants ,each of them costs us 12000 euro a year= 1.536 billion euro

For 2015 Germany will have to pay 10 billion euro for the migrants.

Meanwhile we become impoverished : youngsters will never have the chance to buy a house,most of them can't afford to rent a decent dwelling : try to rent a dwelling at a monthly price of 800 euro,with a monthly net income of 1400 euro .

But,for the migrants there is nothing to much .

Just make it easy for everyone and admit that you hate Muslims. Then we can finally put this thing to bed.

A war on terror, yes. I must have missed the warnings about the war on refugees. Must be hard to be so paranoid, imagine if a Muslim moves in next door, and even worse, he's a polite, nice, and decent guy.

Refugees ? Which refugees ?

Polite,nice,decent ? As Bin Laden and the ISIS torturers ?

There is no way to separate the good refugees from the bad ones : the only thing we know is that the majority are imposters and that those who receive the order to leave Europe refuse to do it .

The conclusion must be that we should accept no one: the situation is to serious:we can't risk the entrey of terrorists .

They must remain in the ME where they can not hurt us and where most of them are in safety.

They have hurt us enough,to much .

Refugees ? Which refugees ?

Polite,nice,decent ? As Bin Laden and the ISIS torturers ?

There is no way to separate the good refugees from the bad ones : the only thing we know is that the majority are imposters and that those who receive the order to leave Europe refuse to do it .

The conclusion must be that we should accept no one: the situation is to serious:we can't risk the entrey of terrorists .

They must remain in the ME where they can not hurt us and where most of them are in safety.

They have hurt us enough,to much .

So you are judging all Muslims after what Bin laden and ISIS? I cannot decide if you are an idiot or only extremely ignorant. There are methods to differentiate between the refugees and those with violent intent.

Have you considered your kind might have hurt Europe more than the Muslims?

So you are judging all Muslims after what Bin laden and ISIS? I cannot decide if you are an idiot or only extremely ignorant. There are methods to differentiate between the refugees and those with violent intent.

Have you considered your kind might have hurt Europe more than the Muslims?

As the average Muslim did not condemn Bin Laden/Isis,we can not trust the average Muslim .
There are no such methods : if Ali and Mohammed are arriving in Germany,how to be certain that Ali is a refugee, how to be certain that Mohammed is a refugee ?

The only way to be sure that no Muslim terrorist is entering Europe,is to let enter not one Muslim .

As the average Muslim did not condemn Bin Laden/Isis,we can not trust the average Muslim .
There are no such methods : if Ali and Mohammed are arriving in Germany,how to be certain that Ali is a refugee, how to be certain that Mohammed is a refugee ?

The only way to be sure that no Muslim terrorist is entering Europe,is to let enter not one Muslim .

I actually pity you. You must literally live hiding under your blankets like a child hiding from all these boogymen. If that is how you behave and what you believe...then the terrorists have defeated you. Your solution is just as ridden with tyranny as those you presume to fight.(and I say fight with the very loosest of meaning) You don't really believe in freedom, democracy, and the ideals of god given natural rights. What I hear you preach sounds a helluva lot like fascism.

I don't scare so easily. Ironic considering I have actually faced radical Islam on the battlefield. Of course I have also actually met the average Muslim too...they seem pretty normal to me. And they outnumber the crazies by a billion plus( plus or minus several hundred million)

Last edited:
I actually pity you. You must literally live hiding under your blankets like a child hiding from all these boogymen. If that is how you behave and what you believe...then the terrorists have defeated you. Your solution is just as ridden with tyranny as those you presume to fight.(and I say fight with the very loosest of meaning) You don't really believe in freedom, democracy, and the ideals of god given natural rights. What I here you preach sounds a helluva lot like fascism.

I don't scare so easily. Ironic considering I have actually faced radical Islam on the battlefield. Of course I have also actually met the average Muslim too...they seem pretty normal to me. And they outnumber the crazies by a billion plus( plus or minus several hundred million)

I tend to agree having spent time in a number of islamic countries throughout the middle east and Asia I can not say I ever felt threatened or anything but welcome, work with a couple of Afghan immigrants (ex-translators for the reconstruction teams that were there) and we have some great discussions. I was in Egypt during their 2012 unrest but enjoyed it so much I will be heading back next year.

I am also hoping to return to Turkey and visit Iran next year as well.

There is no doubt we have very different customs and beliefs but I remain convinced people are basically the same the world over, there are lunatics in every society but the majority are just looking to get on with their lives.

There is no doubt we have very different customs and beliefs but I remain convinced people are basically the same the world over

That's where you are totally wrong and that will be your undoing ;as Kipling said : West is West and East is East and both will never meet each other .

As the exiled archbishop of Mosul said :

"your liberal and democratic principles are worth nothing in the ME;

your values are not their values.

you will become the victims of the enemy you have welcomed in your home "

First will be Europe, US will follow, and New Zeeland will not escape .

I actually pity you. You must literally live hiding under your blankets like a child hiding from all these boogymen. If that is how you behave and what you believe...then the terrorists have defeated you. Your solution is just as ridden with tyranny as those you presume to fight.(and I say fight with the very loosest of meaning) You don't really believe in freedom, democracy, and the ideals of god given natural rights. What I here you preach sounds a helluva lot like fascism.

This is the usual illusion of people who are unable to understand that most people outside the US don't give a damn for what the founding fathers did say : they do not believe in freedom,democracy, in the ideals of god given natural rights .

You still cling to the illusion that man is good from nature and that all countries want to become as the US .

YOU ARE WRONG .

HISTORY IS PROVING THAT YOU ARE WRONG .

I don't think the issue is whether or not they want to become like the US. It's a matter of whether or not they or people deserving of our help and shouldn't fall under the an umbrella grouping as terrorist. Since most just want to get on with their lives and if not driven off their homes by ISIS or other terror groups -regimes would gladly stay their.

I don't think the issue is whether or not they want to become like the US. It's a matter of whether or not they or people deserving of our help and shouldn't fall under the an umbrella grouping as terrorist. Since most just want to get on with their lives and if not driven off their homes by ISIS or other terror groups -regimes would gladly stay their.

Our own homeless and elderly should be looked after first and foremost. Far too many ex military men and women are living on the streets after serving their country, around 9,000 are homeless. Thousands of elderly die each year, every winter, 25,000 older people in England and Wales do not survive the bitter weather - 206 deaths a day.

Those living in the coldest homes figure most in the excess winter death rates and illness statistics, according to Age UK.

Yet 3.5 million fear they will not be able to afford their heating bill.

Soaring energy bills is one of the main concerns over the winter months for around five million over-65s, found the report out today.

A third are worried about how they will pay to heat their homes while 70 per cent have fears over the high cost of energy.

Dr William Brehaut, 76, lives in a 200-year-old property near Peterborough.

Last winter he could not afford adequate heating on his basic pension and Pension Credit and would be left without heat for days.

He said: “My thermometer card showed that my living room was only six degrees.

"I had to wear a coat indoors on the worst days.”

Countries which have much colder temperatures, such as Finland, Germany and France, have significantly lower winter death rates because the UK has the oldest houses in the EU.

But many of the deaths could be prevented if homes were better insulated.

William Evans, 82, an ex-Navy sailor, also lives in Cambridgeshire.

He led the British Legion’s service on Remembrance Sunday by St Nicholas Church, Manea, Cambridgeshire.

He said: “It’s creating hardship but I just about scrape through. I don’t smoke or drink or do anything like that.

“I haven’t been to the cinema for 50 years, I haven’t had a holiday in 20 years, which is tragic after a busy life.

“Any penny you’ve got has to go into your basic living.

"I do feel a bit sad, that I don’t have the wherewithal to do more, having been in the services you don’t become rich.”

Just under one million older people live in fuel poverty and many cannot afford to heat their homes to a sufficient temperature to keep warm.

Caroline Abrahams, charity director at Age UK, said: “Fuel poverty is a national scandal which has claimed the lives of too many people - both old and young - for far too long and left many more suffering from preventable illness.”

The research suggests that 41 per cent of this older generation believe the Government should do more to ensure UK homes are made more energy efficient and 36 per cent say energy companies should do so.

Lynne Brennand, 63, of Cumbria, has a weekly income of under £100 and is “dreading” this winter because of the price of utilities.

A quarter of her income goes on heating bills during the frosty months, leaving insufficient money for food.

She said: “I have to limit running the central heating. I have very little left for food. We don’t have luxuries in this house.

"My priority is to try to keep warm.”

There is also a massive financial cost to the NHS as it copes with additional winter deaths and illness which Age UK has calculated at £1.36 billion per year in England alone.

When and only when our own have been sorted out, housed, fed and given a descent pension should we start looking out after others.

Last edited:
Our own homeless and elderly should be looked after first and foremost. Far too many ex military men and women are living on the streets after serving their country, thousands of elderly die each year. Every winter, 25,000 older people in England and Wales do not survive the bitter weather - 206 deaths a day.

Those living in the coldest homes figure most in the excess winter death rates and illness statistics, according to Age UK.

Yet 3.5 million fear they will not be able to afford their heating bill.

Soaring energy bills is one of the main concerns over the winter months for around five million over-65s, found the report out today.

A third are worried about how they will pay to heat their homes while 70 per cent have fears over the high cost of energy.

Dr William Brehaut, 76, lives in a 200-year-old property near Peterborough.

Last winter he could not afford adequate heating on his basic pension and Pension Credit and would be left without heat for days.

He said: “My thermometer card showed that my living room was only six degrees.

"I had to wear a coat indoors on the worst days.”

Countries which have much colder temperatures, such as Finland, Germany and France, have significantly lower winter death rates because the UK has the oldest houses in the EU.

But many of the deaths could be prevented if homes were better insulated.

William Evans, 82, an ex-Navy sailor, also lives in Cambridgeshire.
He led the British Legion’s service on Remembrance Sunday by St Nicholas Church, Manea, Cambridgeshire.

He said: “It’s creating hardship but I just about scrape through. I don’t smoke or drink or do anything like that.

“I haven’t been to the cinema for 50 years, I haven’t had a holiday in 20 years, which is tragic after a busy life.

“Any penny you’ve got has to go into your basic living.

"I do feel a bit sad, that I don’t have the wherewithal to do more, having been in the services you don’t become rich.”

Just under one million older people live in fuel poverty and many cannot afford to heat their homes to a sufficient temperature to keep warm.

Caroline Abrahams, charity director at Age UK, said: “Fuel poverty is a national scandal which has claimed the lives of too many people - both old and young - for far too long and left many more suffering from preventable illness.”

The research suggests that 41 per cent of this older generation believe the Government should do more to ensure UK homes are made more energy efficient and 36 per cent say energy companies should do so.

Lynne Brennand, 63, of Cumbria, has a weekly income of under £100 and is “dreading” this winter because of the price of utilities.

A quarter of her income goes on heating bills during the frosty months, leaving insufficient money for food.

She said: “I have to limit running the central heating. I have very little left for food. We don’t have luxuries in this house.

"My priority is to try to keep warm.”

There is also a massive financial cost to the NHS as it copes with additional winter deaths and illness which Age UK has calculated at £1.36 billion per year in England alone.

When and only when our own have been sorted, should we start looking after others

I couldn't agree more. We have much the same problem in the US. The elderly with limited and fixed incomes cannot keep up with inflation and spiraling medical cost. Yet the government provides welfare to many who don't deserve it and waste money in countless ridicules ventures. My in-laws had to take recently remortgage there home to help pay for medical bills.

In 2012 Britain's Foreign Aid budget was : 8.57 billion £.

The moronic cretin PM David Cameron recently funded the Indian Navy by something like £1.7 BILLION, while cutting the British Military to the bone. There is an old saying, ""Charity begins at home!!"" Cameron really needs to look towards the plight of our own people before handing out billions of pounds overseas.

The moronic cretin PM David Cameron recently funded the Indian Navy by something like £1.7 BILLION, while cutting the British Military to the bone. There is an old saying, ""Charity begins at home!!"" Cameron really needs to look towards the plight of our own people before handing out billions of pounds overseas.

He should be selling the equipment - hardware to the Indian Navy, rather than giving it away. Plus Britain should maintain it's long and proud history of maintaining a strong Naval presence.

Back