Humanitarian Crisis - Page 7

--
Boots

September 14th, 2015  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
No : you are faced by two choices : support Israel or support the terrorists.

As Israel is NOT responsible for 9/11 and the other terror actions,the choice is very simple .
Not sure there really is any difference, both groups are laws until themselves, both believe they are superior to everyone else and neither are liked anywhere.

Quote:
Besides:we have not the right to criticize other countries,unless ...their actions are a danger for us .
Define a danger?
For example you have the perennial bad guy Iran that has never attacked anyone, for the last 30 years has been accused to building a nuclear weapon (in 30 years I could have built one in my garage faster than Iran seems to be) and who's only crime was to make the USA look silly in the 1970s, on the other side you have your "good guy" Israel that flouts resolution after resolution, is occupying and colonising territories that are not its own (as determined by everyone including the USA (even Israel refers to them as the "Palestinian Territories) and who routinely carry out assassinations around the world while adopting and carrying out apartheid.

I would suggest that you have have to have a very warped sense of right and wrong to choose the side you do on this matter.

Quote:
Is Assad a danger for the West ? NO : thus,we should not criticize him,as was doing the imbecile who is living at the White House .
Here is the guts of it I will criticise who ever I like as that is the beauty of living in the "free" world, I don't care whether it is Assad, Obama or Nuttyahoo they are all fair game.
September 14th, 2015  
lljadw

Obama says Iran sponsors terrorism | New York Post
nypost.com/.../obama-says-iran-sponsors-terrorism
September 14th, 2015  
MontyB

Who sponsors what really depends on who's side you are now doesn't it.

Iran says US sponsors terrorism.. Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94U17D20130531

As they say, opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one and everyone thinks the other guys stinks.
--
Boots
September 15th, 2015  
lljadw

Facts

1)Iran is a state that openly says it wants to destroy Israel

2) Iran needs no nuclear capacity

3)Iran wants nuclear capacity

4)Obama will give Iran nuclear capacity

5)Iran will attack Israel

6)Israel will reply

7)The result will be the end of the world

8) Hear,hear Obama ? No , but : you stupid ones from Fuller (Massachusetts) : why did you let him go ?
September 15th, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB

Iran says US sponsors terrorism.. Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94U17D20130531
Hitler said that the Jews were responsible for WWI and WWII;and there is no reason at all to give Iran more credit than Hitler .
September 15th, 2015  
MontyB

Ah yes and Godwin's law rears its ugly head.
Quote:
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches
So care to explain the comparison between a country and Hitler?

My understanding is that one is a large land mass with many diverse people and the other is a short Austrian lunatic that failed at art class.
September 15th, 2015  
lljadw

US does NOT sponsors terrorism.

Thus ,the claim from Iran is nonsense,as was the claim of Hitler . WHY should we believe Iran ?

Besides: Iran is as dangerous as was Hitler .

The Romans said : Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes = don't trust the Greek especially when they carry presents .

I am saying : Don't trust Iran (or an other Muslim country) especially when it wants nuclear capacity .
September 15th, 2015  
MontyB

Quote:
US does NOT sponsors terrorism.

Thus ,the claim from Iran is nonsense,as was the claim of Hitler . WHY should we believe Iran ?

Besides: Iran is as dangerous as was Hitler .

The Romans said : Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes = don't trust the Greek especially when they carry presents .

I am saying : Don't trust Iran (or an other Muslim country) especially when it wants nuclear capacity .

Funny as not even the Americans entirely agree with you...
Quote:
The director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan – Lt. General William Odom – noted:
Because the United States itself has a long record of supporting terrorists and using terrorist tactics, the slogans of today’s war on terrorism merely makes the United States look hypocritical to the rest of the world.
Odom also said:
By any measure the US has long used terrorism. In ‘78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism – in every version they produced, the lawyers said the US would be in violation.
Quote:
The head and special agent in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles office said that most terror attacks are committed by our CIA and FBI.
Wikipedia notes:
Chomsky and Herman observed that terror was concentrated in the U.S. sphere of influence in the Third World, and documented terror carried out by U.S. client states in Latin America. They observed that of ten Latin American countries that had death squads, all were U.S. client states.
They concluded that the global rise in state terror was a result of U.S. foreign policy.
In 1991, a book edited by Alexander L. George [the Graham H. Stuart Professor of Political Science Emeritus at Stanford University] also argued that other Western powers sponsored terror in Third World countries. It concluded that the U.S. and its allies were the main supporters of terrorism throughout the world.
I think you are adding a whole new level to "whataboutery".

I am not sure I see Iran marching off through Europe and controlling an area from Paris or Moscow even with a nuclear bomb to back them up.

The reason I don't see this is that the last Iranian invasion of Europe was what 480BC under Xerxes the first and since then it has been Europe doing all the invading.

So they don't really have a recent history of aggression to back up your claims, as for Roman comments about the Greeks interesting certainly, amusing possibly but hypocritical definitely as usually a few days behind a Roman trader was a Roman army so I am more inclined to believe few in Europe trusted the Romans either.

So once again please explain the relationship between Hitlers comments and the Iranian nuclear program and where possible show the links to Roman philosophy.

Alternatively we could just accept that you are reading from the Hasbara script and leave it at that.
September 16th, 2015  
lljadw

Chomsky is a Marxist and a traitor and belongs in prison :he said that the death of Bin Laden was an assassination and that,if the Nuremberg Laws were applied,every post war American president would have been hanged .

On 9/11 US (and the West) were attacked by the forces of evil. Any one who defends Bin Laden is not better than Bin Laden .
September 16th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Chomsky is a Marxist and a traitor and belongs in prison :he said that the death of Bin Laden was an assassination and that,if the Nuremberg Laws were applied,every post war American president would have been hanged .

On 9/11 US (and the West) were attacked by the forces of evil. Any one who defends Bin Laden is not better than Bin Laden .
Chomsky is entitled to say whatever he wants, even things we don't agree with.