Humanitarian Crisis

It is very easy when one is living in NZ,to close one's eyes for reality :reality is that we in Europa are faced by the final phase of WWIII: the invasion of Europe.

Whole parts of the big European cities are unsafe for non Muslims : Dusseldorf,Berlin, Vienna,Antwerp,Brussels,Lyon,Paris,London,Birmingham.

Last year a Belgian nuclear power station was sabotaged (damage :more than 100 million euro),the nationality of the culprits was of course suppressed.

Ah so it is your contention that any proof to the contrary of your claims is "Obama's lies"

If anyone has shown nothing and proved less on this issue it is you as you have failed at every turn to validate your claims instead reverting to out of context statements and hasbara talking points, while you can continue to ignore those pesky facts that do not fit into your limited line of information I assure you those reading this thread will not so if you plan to "win" then I would suggest addressing points with actual facts would help your cause.

I am also interested as to why your text style, puntuation and over all sentence structure changes from post to post, I mention this because it leads me to suspect that this is shell account used by different individuals.

Why should anyone believe one worth of the present Potus who said at the UNO : Future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of the Islamic region.

And who said after the Muslim attacks in Paris : it is the fault of the Europeans: they must treat their minorities better .

And,one of the accomplices of the present Potus (the Fed District Attorney for East Tennesse ) said that he would fine and lock up those who are critical of the Islam .

I am also interested as to why your text style, puntuation and over all sentence structure changes from post to post, I mention this because it leads me to suspect that this is shell account used by different individuals.

????????

It is very easy when one is living in NZ,to close one's eyes for reality :reality is that we in Europa are faced by the final phase of WWIII: the invasion of Europe.

Whole parts of the big European cities are unsafe for non Muslims : Dusseldorf,Berlin, Vienna,Antwerp,Brussels,Lyon,Paris,London,Birmingham.

Last year a Belgian nuclear power station was sabotaged (damage :more than 100 million euro),the nationality of the culprits was of course suppressed.

I know, I worked on London Transport and lived in London during the IRA bombing campaign. And as for the muslim attacks in Paris, the French should use live rounds and open fire on the buggers.

Yeah I know I am constantly ashamed for living in a country that is not hated by anyone, that teaches its people to be open minded and not get involved squabbles over petty things such as religion or colour, that leads the world in human rights.

I honestly have no idea how I get up in the mornings really it is that painful.

Why should anyone believe one worth of the present Potus who said at the UNO : Future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of the Islamic region.

And who said after the Muslim attacks in Paris : it is the fault of the Europeans: they must treat their minorities better .

And,one of the accomplices of the present Potus (the Fed District Attorney for East Tennesse ) said that he would fine and lock up those who are critical of the Islam .

Surely you can see why your worth in this argument is very limited because I notice that you have now posted that one line from his UN speech twice yet at no stage have you tried to put it in the context that it was delivered after all there were at least 200 other lines in the speech so lets see...

Was he right or wrong with this bit.
And as we meet here, we again declare that the regime of Bashar al-Assad must come to an end so that the suffering of the Syrian people can stop and a new dawn can begin.
or this?

It has been less than two years since a vendor in Tunisia set himself on fire to protest the oppressive corruption in his country, and sparked what became known as the Arab Spring. And since then, the world has been captivated by the transformation that’s taken place, and the United States has supported the forces of change.
We were inspired by the Tunisian protests that toppled a dictator, because we recognized our own beliefs in the aspiration of men and women who took to the streets.
how about this?
We insisted on change in Egypt, because our support for democracy ultimately put us on the side of the people.
maybe this was complete BS?
Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities.
And wasn't this straight out of Mein Kampf?

It is time to marginalize those who -- even when not directly resorting to violence -- use hatred of America, or the West, or Israel, as the central organizing principle of politics. For that only gives cover, and sometimes makes an excuse, for those who do resort to violence.
I have no idea what he was smoking when he said this...
Among Israelis and Palestinians, the future must not belong to those who turn their backs on a prospect of peace. Let us leave behind those who thrive on conflict, those who reject the right of Israel to exist. The road is hard, but the destination is clear -- a secure, Jewish state of Israel and an independent, prosperous Palestine. (Applause.) Understanding that such a peace must come through a just agreement between the parties, America will walk alongside all who are prepared to make that journey.
Clearly he is an extremist, hell peace, understanding and tolerance, the man is clearly an extremist and a danger to the world with those views.

But the item of major importance in all of that is not what he said as you can pass most of it off as the blatherings of a politician, the important thing in all of that is that it was taken from the very same speech that your one line was taken so if that one line was wrong then surely all of it is wrong.

As I have said you will fool the one eyed, inbred rednecks with your biased nonsense but then how many of them are reading this forum, by comparisson I will aim for those who prefer a whole story to just one extreme end.

You know the sad thing in all of this is that I really don't like Obama as a president. I think he has been wholely ineffectual and to bound up concensus yet I find myself on this forum defending the man from people who are so blind with intolerance and bigottary that they have lost the ability to target his faults in order to focus on everything he has done.

So once again for those who can read here is the speech...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/09/25/remarks-president-un-general-assembly

As for the rest of you sitting there with your white tunics bravely hidden in a box under the bed save yourself a trip to the link as the speech has big words in it and no gun adverts.

I know, I worked on London Transport and lived in London during the IRA bombing campaign. And as for the muslim attacks in Paris, the French should use live rounds and open fire on the buggers.

I agree but if the French police then looked at the bodies of the Paris attackers they may not find many Muslims at all.
I would throughly recommend you look at bit further into the recent Paris attacks and perhaps add the term "JDL" to the search as well.

Last edited:
It is obvious that you are "informed" by the anti-semite BBC and CNN,who are not telling you that "refugees" attacked Hungarian railway people, that in St Kanzian (Austria) 20 "refugees" are on hungerstrike : they demand (!) monthly 2000 Euro .

The BBC and CNN "forget" to tell you that we are expelled from our own cities and that in 2045 the European capitals will be Islam bulwarks where there is no place for non Muslims, that in Italy "refugees" are attacking catholic processions,etc,etc.

The first quote (what Obama said about Assad) is nonsense and a lie :

Assad is supported by the majority of the Syrian people.

What Assad is doing in Syria is not the business of Obama :Obama is president of the US,not of Syria .

The presence of Assad in Syria is indispensable for the US : without Assad, Isis wil parade in Damascus .

But of course, for a liberal as Obama,this is impossible : Syria MUST accept the totalitarian ideology of liberalism,willy-nilly .

What the liberals (Wilson, Roosevelt, Carter,Obama) refuse to understand is that the world outside the US is not waiting on the blessings of liberal capitalism and democracy.

The so-called Arab Spring was a disaster for the Arab countries,for Europe and for the US.

And the quote about the Founding Fathers is pure BS : outside the US, no one cares about the Founding Fathers, and no one is understanding what they understood : what the Founding Fathers were telling was relevant for the US ,where they are considered,wrongly,as saints,but is irrelevant for the world outside the US : if people have to choose between democracy and affluence, they will choose affluence ;that's why people supported Stalin, Hitler,Assad, the present rulers of China, the ruler of North korea.

Erst kommt das Fressen,und dan die Moral .

For once, I agree with Berchtold Brecht .

Don't take it up with me I didn't write or say it take it up with Obama it was his speech but I am amused that you can pick on one line of a speech and keep repeating it without ever providing the context of the speech itself.

What it shows is your bias and I would argue that because of that you are really not qualified to analyse the rest of his speech and choose the bits that are lies and which arent.

Or to be precise you are not a reliable source of information on this matter as you are blinded by ideological (I am hoping not racial) hatred.

Oh and please drop the "anti-semite" nonsense as it is an over used cliche rolled out by zionists to stiffle any disagreement and it has simply lost all meaning, used by those who have no real counter argument.

Last edited:
I see : Zionists (= Israel) are bad .

Who is talking about bias ?

Israel is the only place where Jews are safe for a new holocaust .

"A secure Jewish state of Israel and an independent prosperous Palestine ": this is a contradictio in terminis :an independent prosperous Palestine can only exist if Israel ceases to exist .

"Such a peace must come through a just agreement between the parties ": the usual Obama nonsense,to disguise that he wants only one thing : that Israel would commit suicide by negociating with the Arabs .

There can never be an agreement between the Arabs and Israel,unless the US force Israel to commit suicide : the Arabs want to destroy Israel .Obama wants that Israel commits suicide .

All the rest are lies and hypocrisy .

Ahmadinejad wants only one thing : to finish the job of Eichmann.

Last edited:
Obama is systematically siding with the enemies of Israel and the US .

ONE exemple :when the terrorist Morsi became president of Egypt,Obama promised him military help (jets and tanks),when he was ousted by the army,the military help was cancelled .

Obama is systematically siding with the enemies of Israel and the US .

ONE exemple :when the terrorist Morsi became president of Egypt,Obama promised him military help (jets and tanks),when he was ousted by the army,the military help was cancelled .

Actually Egyptian military aid resumes early this year at Obama's request.

In fact had the US administration declared Morsi's ousting a coup aid would have to have been suspended.

So once again you are delivering a biased story and trying to pass it off as fact.

Just as an aside why does any US administration or president owe anything to Israel, American politicians should be prioritising America over every other nation just as I hope ours would.

If we elected a leader who's loyalty to his own nation was challeneged by any other nation to the point that they had to defer to that nation first I would hope they would be removed from office.

Your posts in my opinion should all start with "I am not racists but Obama is black and no one loves Israel" so if you really have nothing more to add than the standard "Obama=Bad" redneck nonsense this thread will go on until we are both old and grey because I am cut from a similar cloth to Senojekips on this issue and will not allow your views to stand unchallenged on this one.

Amazing how one can be so persistent and precise when naming off WWII facts and figures (even though there is still a bias), but when it comes to politics, it might as well be out of the mouth of Bill O'Reilly. Who is also, ironically, a WWII historian.

At least with the history he cites sources and can add to conversation...even if his attitude is terrible. One would think the research would apply when looking up other areas outside of WWII...however, this has certainly not been the case.

Keep it up MontyB, you are right, you're not going to convince him of anything....but you have convinced me.

Just as an aside why does any US administration or president owe anything to Israel, American politicians should be prioritising America over every other nation just as I hope ours would.

1)Moral reasons : Israel is the only democracy in the ME
:The fall of Israel will result in the extermination of all the other Jews

2)Political reasons : there is a strong Israel lobby in the US

3)Strategical reasons : the enemies of Israel are also the enemies of the US,but not the enemies of Obama ;
: the fall of Israel will result in a nuclear war with dozens of million deaths.
:after the fall of Israel,it will be the turn of the US .

But Obama does not care : if to accomplish his liberal dream,Israel must disappear, so be it .

1)Moral reasons : Israel is the only democracy in the ME
:The fall of Israel will result in the extermination of all the other Jews

Bollocks, Israeli law provides for the banning of electoral candidates who deny "the existence of the State of Israel as the state of the Jewish people" as 20% of Israels population (assuming you don't count Palestinians) are not Jewish then at best Israel is an ethnocracy not a democracy.

2)Political reasons : there is a strong Israel lobby in the US
Yes and the sooner it is dragged into the open the sooner it will be destroyed.

3)Strategical reasons : the enemies of Israel are also the enemies of the US,but not the enemies of Obama ;
: the fall of Israel will result in a nuclear war with dozens of million deaths.
:after the fall of Israel,it will be the turn of the US .
More utter rubbish how can anyone in the US believe that Israel have mutual friends when Israel is passing US technology on to America's rivals?

Secret U.S. missile and electro-optics technology was transferred to China recently by Israel, prompting anger from the U.S. and causing a senior Israeli defense official to resign. The head of defense exports for the Israeli Defense Ministry resigned after a U.S. investigation concluded that technology, including a miniature refrigeration system manufactured by Ricor and used for missiles and in electro-optic equipment, was sent to China, according to the Israeli newspaper Maariv.

Facts :

1)An enemy of Israel is an enemy of the US (and vice versa)

2)Mursi denied that the Muslims were responsible for 9/11:Morsi is an enemy of the US

3) The Muslim Brotherhood,of which Morsi was the president said that the Jwes were responsible for 9/11

4)Morsi said that one must destroy the Jews and their supporters and that the Jews were the descendants of apes and pigs .Probably he was lecturing this when he studied at the antisemite University of Southern California

5) In 2009,when being at Caire for a speech, Obama invited the Muslim Brotherhood to be seated in front of him

6) The Muslim Brotherhood was responsible for the murder of Sadat and is praising Hamas (you know the slogan ? :Hamas,Hamas : all the Jews on the gaz ? Of course,not )

7) When Morsi was ousted, Obama started sanctions against Egypt (they were only lifted on 1 april 2015)

8)Obama praised Morsi,condemned the coup and condemned the death sentence for Morsi : none of which were his business ,but,as we know,a liberal is an imperialist who wants to impose his ideology on the world .

9) When in Northern Ireland, Obama attacked the existence of catholic schools (again: not his business) and said that state schools were better (as did Karl Marx)

10) Obama destabilized Lybia, destabilized Syria, tried to destabilize Egypt and Israel, is destabilizing Europe with his interference in the Ukraine ...... He insulted his guests in Kenya,......

I could continue with points 11 to 999,but will conclude with the following :

Inside every liberal,there is a totalitarian screaming to get out .

All this (the arrogant father knows best attitude) will turn out badly,unless someone intelligent will become president next year.

Some sources :

How Obama sided with the Muslim Brotherhood

Egyptians angry with Obama for backing Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi

Obama's billion giveaway to the Muslim Brotherhood

The fall of Mohamed Morsi and the conspiracy that created ISIS

Mursi and his Muslim brotherhood were - are very anti US and anti Cristian. The military coup supported by the Egyptian people was the best thing that happened to Egypt.

Facts :

1)An enemy of Israel is an enemy of the US (and vice versa)

2)Mursi denied that the Muslims were responsible for 9/11:Morsi is an enemy of the US

3) The Muslim Brotherhood,of which Morsi was the president said that the Jwes were responsible for 9/11

4)Morsi said that one must destroy the Jews and their supporters and that the Jews were the descendants of apes and pigs .Probably he was lecturing this when he studied at the antisemite University of Southern California

5) In 2009,when being at Caire for a speech, Obama invited the Muslim Brotherhood to be seated in front of him

6) The Muslim Brotherhood was responsible for the murder of Sadat and is praising Hamas (you know the slogan ? :Hamas,Hamas : all the Jews on the gaz ? Of course,not )

7) When Morsi was ousted, Obama started sanctions against Egypt (they were only lifted on 1 april 2015)

8)Obama praised Morsi,condemned the coup and condemned the death sentence for Morsi : none of which were his business ,but,as we know,a liberal is an imperialist who wants to impose his ideology on the world .

9) When in Northern Ireland, Obama attacked the existence of catholic schools (again: not his business) and said that state schools were better (as did Karl Marx)

10) Obama destabilized Lybia, destabilized Syria, tried to destabilize Egypt and Israel, is destabilizing Europe with his interference in the Ukraine ...... He insulted his guests in Kenya,......

I could continue with points 11 to 999,but will conclude with the following :

Inside every liberal,there is a totalitarian screaming to get out .

All this (the arrogant father knows best attitude) will turn out badly,unless someone intelligent will become president next year.

Some sources :

How Obama sided with the Muslim Brotherhood

Egyptians angry with Obama for backing Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi

Obama's billion giveaway to the Muslim Brotherhood

The fall of Mohamed Morsi and the conspiracy that created ISIS

Cognitive Dissonance...That's all I'm gonna say...

Back