Humanitarian Crisis - Page 19

--
Boots

October 20th, 2015  
lljadw

I see : your liberal values are more important than the lives of thousands of innocent people . Nice .
October 20th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
I see : your liberal values are more important than the lives of thousands of innocent people . Nice .
A compliment if it is coming from you, our resident fascist...

Freedom goes completely beyond your ability to grasp. I don't think you are capable of really understanding what freedom means. You would have us get on our knees for the sake of "our safety". Trading one form of tyranny for another...you are no better than the radicals you proclaim to despise. The only difference is the face you present. Institutional oppression vs dogmatic oppression....identical in the eyes of the victims.

You may study history....but you don't really understand it. You aren't interested in objectivity or truth...you're only interested in THE narrative that supports your hate. I hope to god you're not an actual historian since your judgement can be clouded so easily.
October 20th, 2015  
lljadw

Don't whine when at 2 PM the ISIS patrol will knock at your door,yelling : aufmachen,rauss,schnell .

it will be to late .
--
Boots
October 20th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
Don't whine when at 2 PM the ISIS patrol will knock at your door,yelling : aufmachen,rauss,schnell .

it will be to late .

I don't know what universe you're living in...but that is certainly not going to happen where I live anytime soon. You may inform your idea of how America is through Fox news...I can assure you that their narrative is about as real as rainbow unicorns. Spread your fear/hate elsewhere...I got bigger fish to fry then to pander to some old, racist, revisionists fear mongering paranoid delusion.

Honestly, this is simply laughable...I can't help but think you might be simply a brilliant troll to so consistently display cowardice and unreasoned fear.
October 20th, 2015  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
I don't know what universe you're living in...but that is certainly not going to happen where I live anytime soon. You may inform your idea of how America is through Fox news...I can assure you that their narrative is about as real as rainbow unicorns. Spread your fear/hate elsewhere...I got bigger fish to fry then to pander to some old, racist, revisionists fear mongering paranoid delusion.

Honestly, this is simply laughable...I can't help but think you might be simply a brilliant troll to so consistently display cowardice and unreasoned fear.
It is an interesting thought though as the only way something like that "could" happen is if ISIS somehow managed to win the "hearts and minds" of a western culture which would make them the prefered option to what we have.
I would suggest that the only way that would even have the remotest possibility of happening is if we were to impliment the "security measures" Lljadw is suggesting to the point that security trumps freedom.

So maybe he isn't a troll but an ISIS propaganda operative.
October 21st, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:

At least Fox is trying to give an objective story and is warning people for the danger that is arriving :the situation in Europe is worse,much worse than is saying Fox .

The truth is that within a generation most European cities will be Muslim strong-holds .

the truth is that already today police and justice in Brussels have given up : 80 % of the complaints are dismissed .

The truth is that gypsies, Albanians and Muslims are terrorising Europe with impunity .

The truth is that if nothing is done Germany will collaps in 2025 : 1.5 million migrants this year who will be succeeded by their relatives = a total of 7.5 million

The truth is that hundrerds of millions are waiting to come

The truth is that we are alone : our rulers are betraying us, the Liberals in the US have abandoned us .

The truth is that the Muslim lobby is winning also in Canada and Australia.

2 countries only have the guts to fight : Israel and Russia and for this they are everyday attacked by the Muslim lobby .

That the US are save is an illusion :anti semitism is also advancing in the US :at the UCLA and freedom of speech is also threatened in the east of Tennessee .
October 21st, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
At least Fox is trying to give an objective story and is warning people for the danger that is arriving :the situation in Europe is worse,much worse than is saying Fox .

The truth is that within a generation most European cities will be Muslim strong-holds .

the truth is that already today police and justice in Brussels have given up : 80 % of the complaints are dismissed .

The truth is that gypsies, Albanians and Muslims are terrorising Europe with impunity .

The truth is that if nothing is done Germany will collaps in 2025 : 1.5 million migrants this year who will be succeeded by their relatives = a total of 7.5 million

The truth is that hundrerds of millions are waiting to come

The truth is that we are alone : our rulers are betraying us, the Liberals in the US have abandoned us .

The truth is that the Muslim lobby is winning also in Canada and Australia.

2 countries only have the guts to fight : Israel and Russia and for this they are everyday attacked by the Muslim lobby .

That the US are save is an illusion :anti semitism is also advancing in the US :at the UCLA and freedom of speech is also threatened in the east of Tennessee .
If this is such an epidemic then why aren't Europeans mobilizing in mass to fight back?

Fox as truthful and objective...HA!

Let me ask you a question...do you have padding on your walls?

You are saying things with zero evidence. Making statements that apply to few. If Brussels is so overrun...then it sounds like a Belgian problem that needs to handled by you and your fellow Belgians...

The US is done with you. We aren't going to jump to do any saving of any country anytime soon. As we shouldn't.
October 21st, 2015  
lljadw

And,who will help you when it is your turn ? There are already at least 7 million Muslims in the US :20 will suffice for a nuclear 9/11 .
October 21st, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
And,who will help you when it is your turn ? There are already at least 7 million Muslims in the US :20 will suffice for a nuclear 9/11 .

So we should intern 7 million people, most of them US citizens, because of the potential that 20 may be harmful? How does that play out in your mind? You sound more and more like the Nazi's did when they were professing the Jews were guilty of much of the same things you claim the Muslims are, as they shipped the Jews off to ghettos...

We don't need your kind of terro...erm...I mean help...

You have got to be a troll...

Maybe MontyB is right and you're an ISIS operative...
October 22nd, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:

The US is done with you. We aren't going to jump to do any saving of any country anytime soon. As we shouldn't.

If you let us down and take the side of the Muslims ,our only alternative will be to ask the help of Putin and the role of the US in Europe will be finished,which means : no US fleet in the Mediterranean and the US out of the ME .

You only will have yourself to blame .

Attila the Hun is arriving in Europe, he also will visit the US .