Humanitarian Crisis - Page 18




 
--
Boots
 
October 4th, 2015  
lljadw
 
After 9/11 and the other terrorist attacks,the Muslims living in the West have had more than enough time to prove their hostility to the terrorists and their loyalty to the countrys where they are living .

We have seen nothing . All I have seen is jubilating Muslims in Antwerp on the evening of 9/11,all I have seen are Muslims terrorizing non Muslims in Antwerp,Gent, Brussels,etc,all I see are millions of Muslims coming to Europe to live at our costs,and refusing to fight against the terrorists.

Is it not time to say :enough is enough ?

It is more than time,more than probably it is to late .

There are more than 20 million of Muslims living in Europe and some 7 million in the US : how many are going to the ME to fight against the terrorists ?

What would have been the reaction in the US if in 1943 100000 young British males would migrate to the US and thus prove that they did not want to fight against Germany ?
October 10th, 2015  
Sara
 
 
My first instinct is that we would give them some incentive to do so. If our own countrymen are willing to fight for them.. then they would be shown in some shape or form that it would be in their best interest to be a part of that.

I still don't see the connections between the examples you're giving and you never answered 13's question on the other thread.

He asked you did the end justify the means? and you said he finally got it... but you never answered his next question. "every means available?"

Obliterating Islamic State (ISIS)
October 14th, 2015  
lljadw
 
It would depend on the circumstances : imagine that a police officer could have prevented 9/11 by torturing one of the Muslim terrorists .Should he do this ? Or should he say : it's not lawful,or :it is against my principles and my principles are more important than the live of 3000 people .
--
Boots
October 14th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
It would depend on the circumstances : imagine that a police officer could have prevented 9/11 by torturing one of the Muslim terrorists .Should he do this ? Or should he say : it's not lawful,or :it is against my principles and my principles are more important than the live of 3000 people .
Do you mean we shall torture every refugee to see if they are planning something?
October 18th, 2015  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
It would depend on the circumstances : imagine that a police officer could have prevented 9/11 by torturing one of the Muslim terrorists .Should he do this ? Or should he say : it's not lawful,or :it is against my principles and my principles are more important than the live of 3000 people .
3000 lives is a small price to pay for liberty as far as I'm concerned. You would live in complete totalitarian fascism if it guaranteed safety. What would be the point in living if we had to fear the very apparatus that is supposed to protect us?

My principles ARE more important than 3000 lives lost to a terrorist because a loss of those principles leads to a far greater loss than just lives. Although, once you cross that line, where does it end? How many more innocents die with zero principles? What makes us different from them? You may not care to distinguish yourself from a terrorist...I do.
October 18th, 2015  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Do you mean we shall torture every refugee to see if they are planning something?
That is unrealistic as it isnt only refugees planning things, there are also odd coloured people, different religious sects and a horde of different races out there we should torture to make sure they arent planning things, remember if you are not living in fear of everything different you are not really free.

As Frank Burns once said, unless we conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possible way we can remain free.
October 18th, 2015  
lljadw
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
3000 lives is a small price to pay for liberty as far as I'm concerned. You would live in complete totalitarian fascism if it guaranteed safety. What would be the point in living if we had to fear the very apparatus that is supposed to protect us?

My principles ARE more important than 3000 lives lost to a terrorist because a loss of those principles leads to a far greater loss than just lives. Although, once you cross that line, where does it end? How many more innocents die with zero principles? What makes us different from them? You may not care to distinguish yourself from a terrorist...I do.

What you are saying is a recipe for defeat .

ISIS sticks at nothing and deserves no mercy .

If we are not winning,we are losing . And we are not winning .

PH made everything simple: or Tojo would parade at Pennsylvania Avenue or MacArthur would parade in Tokyo .

9/11 made everything simple : the forces of evil want to destroy us .And the forces of evil deserve no mercy .

What makes us different from them ? Very simple : we do not train children of 5 year to behead people .

They started a war of annihilation against us ,we must finish him,otherwise they will destroy us .

WWII was a war between the forces of evil and the good guys: the survivers of the Japanese camps will confirm this .

Auschwitz made everything simple for the Jews : only the creation of Israel could prevent a new Auschwitz .
October 18th, 2015  
lljadw
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk

My principles ARE more important than 3000 lives lost to a terrorist .
You will tell this to the families of the victims of 9/11? You will say : I could have saved them, but for this I should have done something which is against my principles .
October 18th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
What you are saying is a recipe for defeat .

ISIS sticks at nothing and deserves no mercy .

If we are not winning,we are losing . And we are not winning .

PH made everything simple: or Tojo would parade at Pennsylvania Avenue or MacArthur would parade in Tokyo .

9/11 made everything simple : the forces of evil want to destroy us .And the forces of evil deserve no mercy .

What makes us different from them ? Very simple : we do not train children of 5 year to behead people .

They started a war of annihilation against us ,we must finish him,otherwise they will destroy us .

WWII was a war between the forces of evil and the good guys: the survivers of the Japanese camps will confirm this .

Auschwitz made everything simple for the Jews : only the creation of Israel could prevent a new Auschwitz .
You have been defeated, one of the causes of terrorism is to create fear and they have succeeded with you.
October 18th, 2015  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
You will tell this to the families of the victims of 9/11? You will say : I could have saved them, but for this I should have done something which is against my principles .
I would say that I'm not a slave to their terror and to compromise the very principle of freedom would mean the enemy can win without having to conquer our homes...because they would have conquered our hearts and minds.

Liberty isn't a sometimes things, it is an all the times thing. We have lost a helluva lot more than 3000 to preserve that freedom and I would answer to those lives lost....the ones that afforded me the choice of having principles.

You can talk about recipe for disaster or defeat all you want...from your coddled sofa. You are no expert and your words lend only to your paranoia and hate. The terrorists have defeated you. They have won in your home. You and people like you are the reason this won't end. Coddled cowards from their comfortable sofas hiding under their blankets from the boogeyman...you would throw every person in front of you to fight on your behalf before doing anything about it. You are a joke.
 


Similar Topics
With no peace, Ukraine is beset by humanitarian risks: U.N.
About 40 percent of Syrians need humanitarian aid: U.N.
Lack of access in Syria hinders humanitarian aid: EU
Humanitarian crisis deepens in quake-hit Japan (Reuters)
Indians are so treacherous -- Richard Nixon