Humanitarian Crisis - Page 15

--
Boots

October 1st, 2015  
lljadw

Do you deny we are at war ?

If in 1938,suddenly tens of thousands of Germans (80 % of them males) were illegally entering Britain and France,claiming they were refugees flying for Adolf,and demanding money,what do you think would be the reaction of Britain and France ?

Other point : the German government will now translate the German constitution in Arabic

Millions of Germans were migrating to the US,did the US government translate the US constitution in German ?
October 2nd, 2015  
brinktk

Because this is exactly the same thing. You know, just identical. All them Muslems are super secret agents that are acting on behalf of all Islamic terrorists at all times. Remember kids, loose lips sink ships and all that jazz. Heck, if they're in the water, we should just gun them down outright. I mean, who wants to actually tackle the root problem that is getting them to flee in the first place. We should just intern or kill them because that will solve everything! Then we can continue to simplify the problem into rigidly black and white terms and compare them to events from WWII to ensure that everyone is sufficiently scared! You know, grossly oversimplifying these events and problems helps us all break them down into chunks our little brains can comprehend. I mean, of course all Muslems are akin to Nazis. DUH!

Then, we can start making them wear cresent moon badges on their chest or arm sleeve. They can then live in their own ghettos and do their own thing with regular checks from our Gestap...erm...I mean authorities. Meanwhile, we can then be ready for when they eventually strike by creating work camps for them so we can at least get some productivity out of them and keep them busy. God knows a busy Muslem is a non blowing up one! Then, if we end up getting too many of them over here we can then buy some land somewhere...like...Madagascar...and then just ship them there....see! Problem solved!

See! Just like WWII!
October 2nd, 2015  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
Do you deny we are at war ?
Umm I am not aware that I am at war with anyone, did I miss the email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
Because this is exactly the same thing. You know, just identical. All them Muslems are super secret agents that are acting on behalf of all Islamic terrorists at all times. Remember kids, loose lips sink ships and all that jazz. Heck, if they're in the water, we should just gun them down outright. I mean, who wants to actually tackle the root problem that is getting them to flee in the first place. We should just intern or kill them because that will solve everything! Then we can continue to simplify the problem into rigidly black and white terms and compare them to events from WWII to ensure that everyone is sufficiently scared! You know, grossly oversimplifying these events and problems helps us all break them down into chunks our little brains can comprehend. I mean, of course all Muslems are akin to Nazis. DUH!

Then, we can start making them wear cresent moon badges on their chest or arm sleeve. They can then live in their own ghettos and do their own thing with regular checks from our Gestap...erm...I mean authorities. Meanwhile, we can then be ready for when they eventually strike by creating work camps for them so we can at least get some productivity out of them and keep them busy. God knows a busy Muslem is a non blowing up one! Then, if we end up getting too many of them over here we can then buy some land somewhere...like...Madagascar...and then just ship them there....see! Problem solved!

See! Just like WWII!
So your overall assessment is that work will set them free, well it is either that or you want to send them to a land full of cartoon animals, but something in the back of my mind says something similar was done a few years back how did that work out?

Has anyone checked with the Syrians to see if they are keen on an invasion of Poland or the low countries?

Either way I am sure Colonel Klink and Seargent Shultz will do their best to make it a success.
--
Boots
October 2nd, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk

See! Just like WWII!
In 2014 Belgium admitted 128465 migrants ,each of them costs us 12000 euro a year= 1.536 billion euro

For 2015 Germany will have to pay 10 billion euro for the migrants.

Meanwhile we become impoverished : youngsters will never have the chance to buy a house,most of them can't afford to rent a decent dwelling : try to rent a dwelling at a monthly price of 800 euro,with a monthly net income of 1400 euro .

But,for the migrants there is nothing to much .
October 2nd, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Umm I am not aware that I am at war with anyone, did I miss the email?

So your overall assessment is that work will set them free, well it is either that or you want to send them to a land full of cartoon animals, but something in the back of my mind says something similar was done a few years back how did that work out?

Has anyone checked with the Syrians to see if they are keen on an invasion of Poland or the low countries?

Either way I am sure Colonel Klink and Seargent Shultz will do their best to make it a success.
Never heard of the war on terror ? Thousands of US and European civilians and military have been killed since 9/11.
October 2nd, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Never heard of the war on terror ? Thousands of US and European civilians and military have been killed since 9/11.

A war on terror, yes. I must have missed the warnings about the war on refugees. Must be hard to be so paranoid, imagine if a Muslim moves in next door, and even worse, he's a polite, nice, and decent guy.
October 2nd, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
In 2014 Belgium admitted 128465 migrants ,each of them costs us 12000 euro a year= 1.536 billion euro

For 2015 Germany will have to pay 10 billion euro for the migrants.

Meanwhile we become impoverished : youngsters will never have the chance to buy a house,most of them can't afford to rent a decent dwelling : try to rent a dwelling at a monthly price of 800 euro,with a monthly net income of 1400 euro .

But,for the migrants there is nothing to much .
Just make it easy for everyone and admit that you hate Muslims. Then we can finally put this thing to bed.
October 2nd, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
A war on terror, yes. I must have missed the warnings about the war on refugees. Must be hard to be so paranoid, imagine if a Muslim moves in next door, and even worse, he's a polite, nice, and decent guy.
Refugees ? Which refugees ?

Polite,nice,decent ? As Bin Laden and the ISIS torturers ?

There is no way to separate the good refugees from the bad ones : the only thing we know is that the majority are imposters and that those who receive the order to leave Europe refuse to do it .

The conclusion must be that we should accept no one: the situation is to serious:we can't risk the entrey of terrorists .

They must remain in the ME where they can not hurt us and where most of them are in safety.

They have hurt us enough,to much .
October 2nd, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Refugees ? Which refugees ?

Polite,nice,decent ? As Bin Laden and the ISIS torturers ?

There is no way to separate the good refugees from the bad ones : the only thing we know is that the majority are imposters and that those who receive the order to leave Europe refuse to do it .

The conclusion must be that we should accept no one: the situation is to serious:we can't risk the entrey of terrorists .

They must remain in the ME where they can not hurt us and where most of them are in safety.

They have hurt us enough,to much .
So you are judging all Muslims after what Bin laden and ISIS? I cannot decide if you are an idiot or only extremely ignorant. There are methods to differentiate between the refugees and those with violent intent.

Have you considered your kind might have hurt Europe more than the Muslims?
October 2nd, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
So you are judging all Muslims after what Bin laden and ISIS? I cannot decide if you are an idiot or only extremely ignorant. There are methods to differentiate between the refugees and those with violent intent.

Have you considered your kind might have hurt Europe more than the Muslims?

As the average Muslim did not condemn Bin Laden/Isis,we can not trust the average Muslim .
There are no such methods : if Ali and Mohammed are arriving in Germany,how to be certain that Ali is a refugee, how to be certain that Mohammed is a refugee ?

The only way to be sure that no Muslim terrorist is entering Europe,is to let enter not one Muslim .