human wave tactics - Page 4

--
Boots

January 20th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
U.S kind of got owned in Somali..so dont talk about that
I don't mean to be pointed here but do you have any clue what you are talking about? You seem to have no clue what a human wave tactic is and then you say something as blatanly wrong as the above quote; I don't know if your vision is clouded by some sort of propoganda or just don't know much about warfare.
January 21st, 2005  
Chinaman

wth??

the chinese pla army is composed of veteran and seasoned troops that fought nationlists, they have a speciality in vs american weapons

if you say chinese soldiers are untrained, ur wrong, they are more trained than us troops, they ahve a longer time of being a soldier than all of you guys, many fought japs and fought americans as well

thats pretty racist and steretypical to say that asians value life less than europeans

the chinese wouldn've won over nationlists if it was all human wave tactics, how do you think 1 million PLA became 8 millon

i think us value life just the same, in some areas not very well

ok, in terms of anything about human wave tactics, the russians are famous for them, they had pental battalions and antimine chargers
January 21st, 2005  
Sexybeast

as i have said before..human waves attack is a evil stereotpye for those soldiers who bravely used their lives to defend their nations' benifit, this name is given by westerners who are so scared to defend to last man, (why don't they hold north korea when PLA attacked...why ran back to 38th parrelle)

plz dont use that word anymore, it is an insult....just like i'd say U.S got owned in somali....(watch black hawk down u will know how owned u got...mission failed..man died...need to be rescued by others...a body left there..a prisoner...lost face....)
--
Boots
January 21st, 2005  
Sexybeast

and Type 56 is not the primary weapon of PLA now..
they use either Type 81, or Type 95...

by the way, i believe Ak-47 is a more reliable weapon than M-16 in a hot fighting, am i right?
January 21st, 2005  
Chinaman

it sure is, m-16 is prone to jamming, well, at least the earlier versions

ya, westerns are not brave enough to sacrifice their lives for their nation.

an example: 5 elite units of the 8th route army were chosen to do a vital task, which was to stop a batallion of jap ghosts ( chinese translation) they fought to the last men and resorted to rocks, while they kept the enemy at bay the main force came behind and slaughtered the japanese fromt he back

these heroes all died except for one who was just wounded
January 21st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Ohhh God, who's the racist now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinaman
ya, westerns are not brave enough to sacrifice their lives for their nation.
January 21st, 2005  
Chinaman

its an assumption, if we take how you that commi states used humanwave tactics, then you are more racist than i am

lol, i predicted you would say that, i didnt mean it either, i was using it to show how biased you are