Hullo From Roverin

roverin

hi guys out ther i am roverin am a MAJOR in the indian reserves called the TERRITORIAL ARMY i started life as a short service officer in the regular and after 5 yrs quit.later i joined the terriers as we are called and have served continuously for 11 yrs.I got an antedate seniority for the 5 yrs rendered in the regular foce and as on date have 16 yrs physical service.Have seen active counter terrorist service in Sri Lanka and Kash mir and last june took a break frm active mil duties voluntarily , plan to rejoin next month.THAT's ME

Hi Roverin,
nice to see a member from the Indian Army, I have a lot of interests in your Army and would like to hear of your regimental/corps history, I hope we are able to discuss at some lenght. Welcome aboard

"WHEN YOU GO BACK HOME, TELL THEM OF US AND SAY`FOR YOUR TOMORROW WE GAVE OUT TODAY`.

INSCRIBED IN THE WW - 2 WAR CEMETRY AT SHILLONG THE SCENE OF THE FAMOUS STAND BY BRITISH AND BRITISH INDIAN TROOPS AGAINST THE INVADING JAPANESE FORCES FROM HERE THE TIDE OF THE BATTLE TURNED AGAINST THE ALMOST UNSTOPPABLE JAP ONSLAUGHT IN THE SOUTH-ASIAN BATTLE THEATRE

Hi Partner,
Thanks for your welcome.Read your profile and you seem to be in a tough spot.Well I have been in such tough spots having completed 7 tours in Kashmir and in the killing fields of Srilanka.So here's to BEST OF LUCKS,from a fellow soldier.

Cheerioo!

Last edited:
Back