How's the winter going around the globe??

--
Boots

November 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: How's the winter going around the globe??

Here in the south/middle of Norway we got the first permanent snow about a week(+) ago.

It's 20-30 cm of snow here now, and I'm going on my first cross country ski trip today..

The temperatures have been changing (a lot), from +10C two weeks ago, -25C some days ago, to a "nice" -10C today..

So how's the winter going in your country??
November 29th, 2004  
Marksman

Winter? Muahahahahhahahahahahahaha its summer here............and its almost december
November 29th, 2004  
rOk

I'm freezing my ass off at +5 C.
--
Boots
November 29th, 2004  
Marksman

darn balcan climate,i want snow and i want it now
November 29th, 2004  
Sooners1

Iowa, USA - We finally got our first snow yesterday, dropped about 3 inches in a couple of hours. This mornin it is 33 degrees F. Has been pretty nice otherwise, in the 40's.
November 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Italy- it was still nice and warm as late as early november here. Cooling down now, but we still have no snow. It must be around 10- 13 °C.
November 29th, 2004  
Snauhi

10cm snow here.
November 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
10cm snow here.
Cool-
November 29th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Well....there WAS snow a little while ago...but it's gone now. Gotta love the weather in Québec.
November 29th, 2004  
Courtenay

Sunny So. California USA here. Freezing overnight, then warm during the day. Currently at almost 9:00am it is 46F/8C. Should be about 70F/21C by mid-day.

We have had quite a bit of snow in the local mountains.....enough to board or ski! Woo hoo!