How's the winter going around the globe??

About 7-9 degrees everyday. Not raining thank god. Not for a few days anyway. Nice days for hurling, and nice cold nights for a pint

FutureRANGER said:
Courtenay said:
Sunny So. California USA here. Freezing overnight, then warm during the day. Currently at almost 9:00am it is 46F/8C. Should be about 70F/21C by mid-day.

We have had quite a bit of snow in the local mountains.....enough to board or ski! Woo hoo!

I concur :D . In myneck of the woods its not freezing overnight though. And yes we do bust out the sweaters at 65 degrees F.

So very true, and the Santa Ana winds are coming in for a visit too....

Ah it's the middle of a sunny summer here in Australia. In the past few days its been around 30 to 35 degrees centigrade in Adelaide. It was about 42c in Sydney yesterday I think. But thats a bit on the hot side of things.

things are getting a little crazy here because one day it'll dip to below freezing and the next it'll be in the 60s and sunny. i kind of hate it because i don't like it when it gets cold, besides, it confuses me in the morning when i have to get ready for school. its been getting really windy lately too dropping the temperature another 10 degree F. btw, i'm right near DC, and snow usually comes in late January or Feb. my first winter in CONUS was spent with 24 in of snow in a place where they don't expect more than 6 in. it was fun to say the least.

LoL. getting warmer hre now, 12C outside...ovcourse, i feel as cold as can be either way(I like rain and stuff, but hate the cold), so i got the heat on in my room...somewhere around the 30C inside the room... :D

It's 81ºF (27ºC) here in central Florida at the moment. I think there's a cold front coming in for the weekend though. They say it'll get down to 70ºF for the daily high temp. :D

6 inchs of snow last Wednesday. Stuck around for Three days.
1 inch of snow/sleet mix last night.

weather, grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The weather is london is horrible.....................its getting so cold now!!! If we had snow, i mean the proper stuff not the black stuff we get, I wouldn't complain but its a horrible wet cold lol

HURRY UP SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back