How's the winter going around the globe?? - Page 2

--
Boots

November 29th, 2004  
pimp_squeak

Canadians are going soft, I went to school the other day in shorts and a T-shirt and everyone was calling me crazy....i swear, once your skin freezes you don't feel the cold anymore, it's quite refreshing.
November 29th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Don't know the temp. but it's speckling snow over here on the great plains O' Kansas! It's been fairly cold so far.
November 29th, 2004  
EuroSpike

Topic: Re: How's the winter going around the globe??

About 20cm snow and snowing. Temperature -8C
--
Boots
November 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

10-17 C here, which is cold for us...Some rain in the past week. we got locust ....not really weather, but still...
November 29th, 2004  
Joe252

70F here
November 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Had this seasons first cross country ski trip today..

Put on my skies just outside the house, and went for an hour long trip in the woods..

-10C, and excellent skiing conditions..

Nice..
November 29th, 2004  
Courtenay

It's funny, I so picture people in Norway doing that. Skiing here and there! I have a book that is one of my children's favorites, called "The Trouble with Trolls" it takes place in Norway...and the little girl skis everywhere....maybe that is where I got the image!
November 30th, 2004  
LIPS

In Australia 1 DEC will be the start of summer( and we all know what that means) today the temp in Hobart will be 20C but in Sydney they are expecting 42C hot damn hot.
November 30th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Snow comes late to DC all the time.
November 30th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtenay
Sunny So. California USA here. Freezing overnight, then warm during the day. Currently at almost 9:00am it is 46F/8C. Should be about 70F/21C by mid-day.

We have had quite a bit of snow in the local mountains.....enough to board or ski! Woo hoo!
I concur . In myneck of the woods its not freezing overnight though. And yes we do bust out the sweaters at 65 degrees F.