How's the weather?? :)

Nothing wrong with cold.. :D

Better have it cold then hot..

I am a definitve winter person! I do NOT like the summer..

To hot..

I dislike the sun really much as well..

lets see... its been up to about 70 the past 2 days, and this friday we are supposed to get snow :p

i was telling someone how i was stayin out in one of those shelter/hooch things and it was 20* and raining... and they swore i was lying cause it can't rain at 20*

well round here, it can not only RAIN at 20*, it can snow at 40/50* and stick on bushes trees and grass lol... we're weird i know

I hate the cold.

It gets up to 40C here in the summer. I like it better then when it is 10C in the winter...

Re: I hate the cold.

sherman105 said:
It gets up to 40C here in the summer. I like it better then when it is 10C in the winter...

Tel Aviv is a nice place in the summer time..
Many great memories from there.. 8)

oh yeah, all my temp things up there, they are in Fahrenheit... i'm not a celcius person :p :lol: :wink:

Re: Farenhite

sherman105 said:
F system makes no sence. Inches and feet eithr....

Check out my second reply to this post.
I have added a couple of links there that converts F=C and metric to feet.

... :shock: ...Hey, Redleg, Have you beaten up your own slot machine to get that money?

Or have you robbed the MilBuck bank? 8)

Just noticed when I read this discussion.. Not that it got anything with the weather to do..

This is nothing... :D

The sky's the limit..
I have access to the MilBucks database... 8)

I've got most of the MB from posting (over 400 posts, 10-15MB pr post... :D )

But this is a bit: :eek:fftopic:
(I'm glad I installed that smilie... :D)

ha, i admit, the F system makes no sense.. but when its what you've used your whole life... u get used to it... now what temp does water boil at F? i have no clue :p

OK.

But you have to admit the CM and C make much cleaner and elegant calculations....then the Inch and F.....
By the way, as not to go of topic, Its about 14C here and raining.

hello CrazyCadet142
Boiling point of water-212 degrees F ( 100 degrees C )
Freezing point of water 32 degrees F ( 0 degreesC )

Guardsman_Ca said:
hello CrazyCadet142
Boiling point of water-212 degrees F ( 100 degrees C )
Freezing point of water 32 degrees F ( 0 degreesC )

You see: It's much easier with the Celsius system.. :wink:

i didn't say Celsius was harder... i'm just used to the F... and i have no way to easily convert it, except for the converter that i'm too lazy to flip back too. btw, its snowing here, it went from 70*F to 16*F in one night... brrrrrr its only 30.5*F here tho... hmmm, it would be like -1*C then... something like that...hmmm.. wow yal gotta deal a lot w/ decimals... dang

Back