Hows about we talk about something a little less serious?

I don't know yet, but I've been using all my recources and have a few canidates for him. Hell, I'm even willing to sell him my sister in law for a very reduced price of course.

No thanks, I've seen some of your earlier proposals, and considering the moosestew being prepared for dinner here I don't intend to loose my apetite. :lol:

Lovely canidate #1 hails from Canada and will gladly move to his location. She has only been aquited of one murder charge.
th

And there goes my apetite, you :cen: basta..! My eyes, my eyes! :crybaby:

Oh, let me guess...her victim perished after she sat on him/her.

Canidate #2 hails from the US. She used to be quite the beauty untli she got locked in the cheese cake factory. After that fried pork chops got the best of her:
th

Well I just wanted to offer him several choices, I think we should take a vote on our 3 canidates... I will square Hawky away with the winner and his wimens troubles will be over. :bravo:

Poor Hawky, I think these men here are jealous because Hawky goes after young beautiful wimen. Come over and I will take you to places which are beyond your wildest dreams :mrgreen:

You are right Hawky, we may need a fork truck to get her there. :wink:
Maybe a demolition team, not sure yet. I do know a couple of good Sappers.

I've air-assaulted an 8 inch howitzer before, thats roughly about how much she weighs, I think we can make it work.

She'd assault my 8-inch howitzer! :lol:

Not that I'd want her to. Some of the wimens that I have my eye on however... It's a shame they're younger than I.

Back