Hows about we talk about something a little less serious?

College wimens are the way to go, they are just old enough to be corrupted. Best time, catch them whiles they're wild. That used to be my favorite past time, chasing wild wimens and boos, then I caught one. Now I don't have any fun anymore. Oh well, thats all part of being married, the fun police will arrest on sight. :drunkb:

Yes, Hawky! Go for the college wimen, they are......what happen in the Campuses around the world. We were......studying human behavior. Nice memories...

Btw. Hawky, you are not considering the Canadian military any longer?

Yes, Hawky! Go for the college wimen, they are......what happen in the Campuses around the world. We were......studying human behavior. Nice memories...

Btw. Hawky, you are not considering the Canadian military any longer?

I am, I've just gotta push through my paperwork and immigration stuff before I can go and apply.

You perverted old bugger! :D

And as for my excuses, you're quite right that I have none. But I do find myself quite often falling in the friend-zone among wimens. I have no idea why...

As Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory once said, "Bitches be crazy."
The only thing that will save you from the friend zone is a good F**K. Thats all it takes and no more friend zone for you. :angel:

But I do find myself quite often falling in the friend-zone among wimens. I have no idea why...

As Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory once said, "Bitches be crazy."

You're being too nice to them then. ;)

My advice to you, "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen". :D

The only thing that will save you from the friend zone is a good F**K. Thats all it takes and no more friend zone for you. :angel:

Although she'll probably never speak to you again. That's the time to move on to the next wimens. :rock:

I've got a mate whose a total manwh*re, he screws wimens after wimens, and then when they want to get serious afterwards - he bins them.

I don't intend to have a "**** and chuck" relationship. Definitely time for a serious one, I'm just waiting for "The One" to come along.

Find you a nice good looking cooger. They are a lot of fun and never seem to hate you after. I had some of my best times with an older lady with big fake breasteses. She was hot, and only wanted one thing. She took me out, I never had to pay for anything it was quite nice. That was years ago now though. :crybaby:;-)

Find you a nice good looking cooger. They are a lot of fun and never seem to hate you after. I had some of my best times with an older lady with big fake breasteses. She was hot, and only wanted one thing. She took me out, I never had to pay for anything it was quite nice. That was years ago now though. :crybaby:;-)

That's what I've been telling him Sarg, a 35 to 40 year old will still have one hell of a tasty body and she will rock his socks off.

I don't intend to have a "**** and chuck" relationship. Definitely time for a serious one, I'm just waiting for "The One" to come along.

What???? You need to get out there and explore the world of wimens! :D

Waiting for "The One" could take years. :shock:

There's also no such thing as "The One"...... :angel:

looking for wimens is like wimens shopping for shoes, you've got to try a whole lot of shops till you find one that fits. ;)

Wimens are like shoes. Men look after the good looking ones. But at the end of the day, they chose the one they feel comfortable with?

or

We walk all over them, upgrade them for a newer model when we've worn them out and done too much damage to their sole, or when they get scruffy looking?

or

They tend to leak and smell with age?

:lol: :D :angel:

:hide:

Wimens are like shoes. Men look after the good looking ones. But at the end of the day, they chose the one they feel comfortable with?

or

We walk all over them, upgrade them for a newer model when we've worn them out and done too much damage to their sole, or when they get scruffy looking?

or

They tend to leak and smell with age?

:lol: :D :angel:

:hide:
Or somebody else wears the damn thing then you get the gift that keeps on giving.

Back