Howdy from Texas!

--
Howdy from Texas!

February 13th, 2006  
BADHOMBRE1

Topic: Howdy from Texas!

Howdy from Texas!
Why is it so hard to Post here...its like its a State Secret?(LOL!) Anyway does anyone here Build Plastic Models of Kits.Talking about nothing, any of US here can change is a Waste of Time. Does anyone here Travel...See on the Internet in Forums..I'm known as the "Bad Hombre from Texas" not that I'm Bad,far from it mind you. But in My Circles ModelingWise...you need to Stand apart from the Crowd! Anyone who knows me,Knows Who I am and How I Conduct Business...those who don't can only Speculate on My Name. Recently I made contact with a Lad from Greece who's Starting his Own Resin Model Business...so naturally I Offered My Services.He's Accepted and I'm to be his First Distributor of his Kits...What I'm Looking for now are Three First-Rate Builder's for Reviews of his First Kit ,that being of a Mowag/Roland 4x4 in 35th Scale. So if anyone Builds Models...Let me Know...Show me what ya Got and I'll take it from there.If anyone here is from Holland...let me know as I'll be Traveling to Holland soon to Meet some Friends. See to Me,I like to Meet My Friends in Person eventually and I have Passport and Will Travel...
February 13th, 2006  
Fox

Great another Texans!!!! Howdy, welcome to the Forums! I also from Texas. What part do you lives in Texas?
February 13th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Topic: What's with the advertisement???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Great another Texans!!!! Howdy, welcome to the Forums! I also from Texas. What part do you lives in Texas?
Sounds more like a Texican who's more interested in using the forum to launch a new home business instead of discussing topics of interest. He could have posted an interest in models in a "hobby" thread and used the email to make contact with other users who have the same interest as he does instead of exposing us to his "ad".

What's up with this?????

OH - By the way, Welcome aboard.
--
Howdy from Texas!
February 13th, 2006  
tomtom22

Topic: Welcome!

Welcome aboard, BADHOMBRE1.
February 13th, 2006  
BADHOMBRE1

Topic: To Whom it may Concern!

If you don't like what I said...Shut Up already...Gesssh. Talk about a Loser Expressing his Views...You must've been a Clinton Lover!(LOL!) I'll go out on a Limb here and tell you Point Blank...Shut up Old Geezer!
February 13th, 2006  
tomtom22

Topic: Bad manners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADHOMBRE1
If you don't like what I said...Shut Up already...Gesssh. Talk about a Loser Expressing his Views...You must've been a Clinton Lover!(LOL!) I'll go out on a Limb here and tell you Point Blank...Shut up Old Geezer!
That kind of reply will get you banned! Please read the rules.
February 13th, 2006  
BADHOMBRE1

Welcome Aboard...Nice thought there TomTom...but this Site is so Full of Shit...it Reeks! This Site needs Creativity not the Staleness of the Webmaster...contradiction in terms if you ask me...LOL!
February 13th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Don't worry tomtom, the jerk was already reported for his childish posts. Don't think we will have to put up with his bull for long.
February 13th, 2006  
BADHOMBRE1

Can I say,I don't Give a Rats-Ass what the Pussies that Run this Site Think...Your Rules are Written for MORONS...so I guess MORONS are what you get to Post here...as We say in TEXAS I'm outa here...You Gays can have this Site...there ain't any Men here...Men Express themselves,not do as someone else tells me how they must conform too...Pussies...!(LMAO!)
February 13th, 2006  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADHOMBRE1
Can I say,I don't Give a Rats-Ass what the Pussies that Run this Site Think...Your Rules are Written for MORONS...so I guess MORONS are what you get to Post here...as We say in TEXAS I'm outa here...You Gays can have this Site...there ain't any Men here...Men Express themselves,not do as someone else tells me how they must conform too...Pussies...!(LMAO!)
Good riddance, we don't need your kind of talk, and don't come back!