Howdy from Texas! - Page 3

--
Howdy from Texas!

February 13th, 2006  
Navy Boy

Howdy from Texas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADHOMBRE1
Why is it so hard to Post here...its like its a State Secret?(LOL!) Anyway does anyone here Build Plastic Models of Kits.Talking about nothing, any of US here can change is a Waste of Time. Does anyone here Travel...See on the Internet in Forums..I'm known as the "Bad Hombre from Texas" not that I'm Bad,far from it mind you. But in My Circles ModelingWise...you need to Stand apart from the Crowd! Anyone who knows me,Knows Who I am and How I Conduct Business...those who don't can only Speculate on My Name. Recently I made contact with a Lad from Greece who's Starting his Own Resin Model Business...so naturally I Offered My Services.He's Accepted and I'm to be his First Distributor of his Kits...What I'm Looking for now are Three First-Rate Builder's for Reviews of his First Kit ,that being of a Mowag/Roland 4x4 in 35th Scale. So if anyone Builds Models...Let me Know...Show me what ya Got and I'll take it from there.If anyone here is from Holland...let me know as I'll be Traveling to Holland soon to Meet some Friends. See to Me,I like to Meet My Friends in Person eventually and I have Passport and Will Travel...
Damn you got owned already!?
February 13th, 2006  
babyboy4u363

*john wayne accent*

SHYEAH, REAL MEN MAKE LITTLE MODELS IN OUR SPARE TIME
February 14th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Topic: I did report him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
And he's gone...
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...175#post192175

And Chief Bones; please do not reply to flaming posts, report it instead and let us do the job.

Thanks.
I did report him using proper procedures. I DO have a right to respond to posts as long as I don't trade flames or personal insults and that is what I did - sorry.
--
Howdy from Texas!
February 14th, 2006  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
I think he's been here before Bd, what do you think?
Yeah, abit too much angst against particular members so early on... tsk tsk.
Oh well it would make a good commercial for birth control.
February 14th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Yeah, abit too much angst against particular members so early on... tsk tsk.
Oh well it would make a good commercial for birth control.
RETROACTIVE?
February 14th, 2006  
RnderSafe

This has run its course.