Howdy

--

January 12th, 2005  
USMC_Brat_Benton

Topic: Howdy

Hello Folks. My name is Timothy. My father is a Marine (no longer active, but dont' tell him) and I spent the first Five years of my life on bases all over So Cal. I currently work for a production company in the SF BAy area who is producing a show for the History Channel. I'm here hoping to make contacts and meet Military Gear and Vehicle collectors. Thanks in advance to all.
January 12th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

welcome!
January 12th, 2005  
Whispering Death

That's cool, can you tell us what the show would be about and at what stage of production you're at?
--
January 12th, 2005  
rotc boy

welcome to the forums 8)
January 13th, 2005  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums Timothy..

It sounds interesting to work with the History Channel.
Do you mind (or can you?) sharing what show you are producing now??

This site has actually been on the History Channels favorite list for over a year now....
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1173258-1...html/h07.jhtml
January 13th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Sounds like we met someone interesting, uh? Welcome Brat.
January 13th, 2005  
ARMYMOM

Welcome Tim,

the History Channel is one of my fav's.
January 13th, 2005  
The Grill Instructor

Welcome IŽm sure youŽll enjoy it here.

T.G.I.
January 13th, 2005  
Trevor

Welcome. Do you plan on bcoming a Marine yourself?
January 13th, 2005  
USMC_Brat_Benton

Thanks all for the warm greeting. I won't be posting a lot because we're quite busy putting this show together. It's a series of one hour documentarys the incorporate re-enactments of pivotal moments in history, Many of which are military in nature, hence my search for military uniforms and vehilces. It's fun to help put together, hopefully it will be as fun for you folks to watch.

P.S.- No plans to become a marine. Father was training to be a drill instructor when he left the corp. I was subjected to revelry every Sunday morning. So I'm pretty averse to joining any unit.javascript:emoticon('')