Howdy!!!

--

December 2nd, 2004  
Banzai

Topic: Howdy!!!

I'm new obviously. Just joined the USMC and I shipout to basic in 2 weeks. I'd be interested if any current or retired Leathernecks had any tips for an upcoming "Hollywood" Marine. I just stumbled across this place and I think I may stay awhile. Oh yeah, where's the beer?

And to all of you who serve or have served, Thank You.
December 2nd, 2004  
Italian Guy

Here's your beer, bro . Enjoy 8)

Welcome aboard.
December 2nd, 2004  
dougal

Did someone say beer? ummm beer.

You can get my beer post in the POLL section.

Or www.guinness.com

Umm beer.
--
December 2nd, 2004  
03USMC

Ain't nuttin wrong with bein a Hollywood Marine. Don't believe the sand flea hype. We know where the WM's train and it ain't Diego

Welcome Aboard.
December 2nd, 2004  
Trevor

Hey, Welcome Marine. Semper Fi.
December 2nd, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Welcome Marine
December 2nd, 2004  
Banzai

Well apparently what I have read and learned and been told by those who do serve in the USMC is wrong. And the negative behavior I've seen by some in uniform also never happend. So do to censorship and deleted posts here. I'll take that as a hint and will show myself the door.

And for the record, I am not a Marine yet, I'm a Poolie/Recruit, I took my first oath and passed my initial tests to get into Marine Basic. I am a part of the Marine family, I'm just starting out. I would assume that to mean that I may use "we" when referring to the Corps. But I guess to some that doesn't mean anything.

Good Luck to you all.
December 2nd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banzai
So do to censorship and deleted posts here. I'll take that as a hint and will show myself the door.
And that means???
December 2nd, 2004  
pattheoneuk

Welcome aboard
December 3rd, 2004  
dougal