Howdy!

--

June 20th, 2007  
NavyCS

Topic: Howdy!

Retired in Dec 06 from the US Navy after 26 years. Started as an Electronics Tech and ultimately became a Navy Counselor Master Chief. I have 3 sons, one just got out of the Navy after 6 years (ET Nuke), the second is also an ET Nuke stationed on the GW. Youngest is attending college to be a chef. My wife and I now own and operate an ice cream and coffee shop in Memphis, TN and am lovin life (we have free wireless internet with purchase )

Website design and SEO are my hobby, navycs is my main hobby site, it started actually as a prototype for accumilating stats on advertising within internet games...CNRC (Navy Recruiting Command) went a different direction even though the results were very positive but I got to keep the site so all is good.

I look forward to my stay here!
June 20th, 2007  
tomtom22

Topic: Welcome!

Welcome aboard, NavyCS.
June 20th, 2007  
Team Infidel

welcome......
--
June 20th, 2007  
Sevens

Welcome aboard.
June 21st, 2007  
bulldogg

NavyCS, welcome to the boreds. Whereabouts in Memphis is your fine establishment?
June 21st, 2007  
Fox

Welcome to the forums.
June 22nd, 2007  
NavyCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
NavyCS, welcome to the boreds. Whereabouts in Memphis is your fine establishment?
Boarder of Memphis and Bartlett on Stage.
June 22nd, 2007  
Missileer

Welcome aboard NavyCS, and congrats on the retirement. I'm looking forward to mine.
June 22nd, 2007  
bulldogg

Missileer you don't get to retire until you've been cloned. NavyCS I can't say I've been to your fine establishment but I know where you'd be... used to live up north of ya in Paducah, KY. On occasion I found myself in Memphis for one reason or another.
June 23rd, 2007  
Gator

Welcome to the Forums