Howdy!

NavyCS

Retired in Dec 06 from the US Navy after 26 years. Started as an Electronics Tech and ultimately became a Navy Counselor Master Chief. I have 3 sons, one just got out of the Navy after 6 years (ET Nuke), the second is also an ET Nuke stationed on the GW. Youngest is attending college to be a chef. My wife and I now own and operate an ice cream and coffee shop in Memphis, TN and am lovin life (we have free wireless internet with purchase :))

Website design and SEO are my hobby, navycs is my main hobby site, it started actually as a prototype for accumilating stats on advertising within internet games...CNRC (Navy Recruiting Command) went a different direction even though the results were very positive but I got to keep the site so all is good.

I look forward to my stay here!

Missileer you don't get to retire until you've been cloned. NavyCS I can't say I've been to your fine establishment but I know where you'd be... used to live up north of ya in Paducah, KY. On occasion I found myself in Memphis for one reason or another.

Back