Howdy

jkrzos

My name is John Krzos and I live in Matteson, Illinois. I am a Cowboy Action Shooter and a collector of guns. I just recently got the bug to shoot in vintage military rifle shoots. I am in the process of getting original U.S.Army equipment from WW-2. Dressing the part comes from SASS shooting. I have done some research into the 506 PIR, 101st Airborne and found out that a trooper- Terrence Harris, was killed in Normandy, the day I was borned in the states. I keep him and all the other servicemen who paid the supreme sacrifice in my prayers as well as the current servicemen and wish them a safe return home. I am a Navy Tin Can sailor who served in Vietnam. Thanks to all who have served!!
I hope that I can learn alot from the forum and will try to return often.

John Krzos:cowb: :cowb:

Welcome JKrzos. One of my best friends was a tin can sailor in WWII. It was a sad day when we lost him in `94. He had some great stories about some of their battles in the Pacific. His ship was hit by a Japanese torpedo plane and the torpedo went through the hull and exploded after exiting. The welders just patched the holes and they went back into action. Thank God for the "Great Generation" then and now.

Back