Howdy!

Battleaxe

Admin edit: copy from your first post..

Hello all. AD USAF TSgt here. Currently at Barksdale AFB, LA. Stumbled across this board by accident, but after browsing a while decided to join.
Looked pretty interesting.

I'm a military mom, with 1 daughter. Been in 11.5 yrs. I am a Crew Chief on B-52s at the moment. Pulling my hair out, because I have to go to a promotion ceremony Monday and I can't figure out where the new-fangeled name tags go on the dress blues. (We maintainers don't wear them things much, you know... maybe once every two years, promotions, or NCO/month board. lol)
So, if you are USAF and know where the new, ugly brass tags go,... please post.
Thanks.

Thanks. Yes, I've activated it.. don't know what happened there. Tried to edit it, but there's no option when you post as a guest.
How embarassing. :? Must have been a lag or something.

Welcome, Technical Sergeant, nice to have another Air Force serviceman here, I think Mark Conley was getting lonely :lol: .

You're not wearing those new blue camo BDUs, too, are you?

Dont worry about it, this has happened before. Good luck with keeping those grey hairs in check. :D im just kidding ;)

Thanks Redneck. And thank the Lord no, I am not wearing the new "Hawaiian vacation" .. er,.. I mean battle dress uniform. :lol: I could rant for hours on that topic, but I'm sure it's been beat to death already.

And I like the grey hairs... it scares the Airmen and makes my job that much easier. ;)

:lol: No worries, I hope for you all that it doesn't get instituted (especially the tucking the blouse into the trousers and that rigging belt), but as you said, it's probably been beat into the ground already. Welcome again, I hope you enjoy it here.

Dang, I forgot to disable guest posting here.. :oops:

Thanks for pointing that one out...
Welcome to the forum, I copied the content from your guest post into you first "real" post.. :D

Welcome, My Dad is in the Air Force he's about to retire after 21 years. We have a bit in common I can't wait to get to know you better. :D

Back