Howdy!!!

Banzai

I'm new obviously. Just joined the USMC and I shipout to basic in 2 weeks. I'd be interested if any current or retired Leathernecks had any tips for an upcoming "Hollywood" Marine. I just stumbled across this place and I think I may stay awhile. Oh yeah, where's the beer?

And to all of you who serve or have served, Thank You.

Ain't nuttin wrong with bein a Hollywood Marine. Don't believe the sand flea hype. We know where the WM's train and it ain't Diego ;)

Welcome Aboard.

Well apparently what I have read and learned and been told by those who do serve in the USMC is wrong. And the negative behavior I've seen by some in uniform also never happend. So do to censorship and deleted posts here. I'll take that as a hint and will show myself the door.

And for the record, I am not a Marine yet, I'm a Poolie/Recruit, I took my first oath and passed my initial tests to get into Marine Basic. I am a part of the Marine family, I'm just starting out. I would assume that to mean that I may use "we" when referring to the Corps. But I guess to some that doesn't mean anything.

Good Luck to you all.

Banzai has been temporary banned because he ignored several warnings from myself and the moderators, as well as posting several flaming posts in the forum.

Back