HOWDY

amerkinsquid

Howdy Y'all
Just wanted to let ya know that the squidman is here and ready fer action. Some of ya may know me from other boards and know how I am, the rest of you will soon grow to like me or hate me, depending on your political beliefs. I will say that I am open to any and all comments and do not attack without provocation. It is my firm belief that ALL people are allowed to express their views on all subjects with out fear of reprisal or attack from those with different views as theirs. I look forward to having discussions and posting here. :rambo:

Hey there.

This is a peaceful enough site, usualy most people just give a everyday intro to themselves.

You'll enjoy it here

G'day mate. i think you should get on alright here, hate is a bit strong of a word isn't it :D ;) lets just aim for a strong dislike

Welcome to the forums Squid, interesting career you have there.. :)

It is my firm belief that ALL people are allowed to express their views on all subjects with out fear of reprisal or attack from those with different views as theirs

I totaly agree, as long as their views are presented in a respectful way..

I'm pretty sure most people will agree with your political views there. I don't think we have any fascists on here.

Hey from Texas squid. Impressive duty you've pulled. I salute and welcome you. Most of our give and take is pleasant even if we just have to agree to disagree sometimes.

What part of TEXAS are ya in Missileer?? I am from Austin and have lived in Killeen and Abilene. I plan on returning to the Fort Hood area after I retire.

Squid,
I live in Rowlett about 15 miles East of Dallas on Lake Ray Hubbard. I've been to Hood several times while working for defense companies. I work for Raytheon now and am on Infrared viewing systems for the Abrams. Kileen is a nice quiet town, or was when I was last there. Austin just outgrew itself. I almost hate driving down there as much as the Metromess up here.

Back