Howdy, I am one of the crash casualties reborn.

Keist IV

A little about myself. I have never served in any armed forces due to being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. No branch will accept me. It has been very aggravating to be limited like this but it makes me try even harder to do what I dream of. I can not join the armed forces so I chose the next best thing, law enforcement :rambo: My father was a sergeant in the U.S. Army for 4 years and was an MP for his intelligence unit in Berlin. This is where I received my interest in anything armed forces related. My bro-in-law is a captain in the U.S. Air Force and my mother was a nurse in the U.S. Army so it does run in the family. Thanks for having a non-armed forces guy be a part of this cool site.

Welcome Keist reborn.. :D

(Shouldn't your username be Keist V now?? :lol:)

:lol: That would only make sense. Thanks for the welcome back again. Hey Redleg, could I send you those pictures of the C. I. C. Pacific pins again so I can find out more about them?

The picture's still on the server, so just restart the thread, and I'll add it.

Thanks Redleg.
Twice is better.
I am glad (not because of all the work to recover things) that the site crashed. I thought I ticked someone off and I got booted :( I was concerned for a moment until I read the Crash on the 10th note. :D Phew.

Back