Howdy All

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Just a quick hello to everyone.. I know it's been a while, but coming back here is like coming back to an old neighborhood.... Good to be back.

Just a quick hello to everyone.. I know it's been a while, but coming back here is like coming back to an old neighborhood.... Good to be back.

I'm glad to see you are back. I think we need a decent guy here. I'm not speaking about myself. I am the one with morals around here (and Redleg of course, we are both Scandinavians)

How you been? I remember some issues, have they been solved?

I'm glad to see you are back. I think we need a decent guy here. I'm not speaking about myself. I am the one with morals around here (and Redleg of course, we are both Scandinavians)

How you been? I remember some issues, have they been solved?

You know what Viking baby whenever you mention morals and yourself in the same sentence i just have to start laughing. Does it man something different in the land of snow and ice?

:p

Welcome back! :D
It's a bit slow in here right now, and we've still got the occasional nutcase registering here from time to time, so it's almost exactly the same way it's always been... :smil:

You know what Viking baby whenever you mention morals and yourself in the same sentence i just have to start laughing. Does it man something different in the land of snow and ice?

:p

Only one way to figure it out. Come over and I will show you "the Viking culture"

Only one way to figure it out. Come over and I will show you "the Viking culture"
Too cold for me in your part of the world, Too cold for me in my part of the world at the moment. However thank you for the invite.

:firedevi:

Welcome back! :D
It's a bit slow in here right now, and we've still got the occasional nutcase registering here from time to time, so it's almost exactly the same way it's always been... :smil:

True, but they do make a interesting change from the regular nutcases whom are here permanently. :wink:

Back