How would ye rather die...

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
I was just wondrin, what do others think?

I? I would like to die upholding my cause, protecting my self. Not sickness or in bed.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather - not screaming in terror like those people riding in his car. :twisted:

I don't know. I mean yes of course you can say "I'd like to die peacefully in your sleep", most people say that. But, what if you just wanted to say something, what if you just needed to give one more hug? Heck, death is so horrible I don't seem to come to terms with it, not even with the simple idea.

I would't wanna die in a nice bed. I would rather die out on the battlefield protecting my country and my people.

I want to be awake when I die because everything from the near-death experience people says it's a pleasent experience. Going towards a white light, being reunited with family etc. etc. I don't see much evidence for an afterlife so if it's the last good experience I'll ever have I'd like to be there for it.

If I was to choose the way to die I'd pick a morphine or heroine overdose

SNAP You're gone in a seven second flash....

Otherwise, by high age and natural causes.

i was just thinking about this the other day...... fighting for my ideals, and my fellow men. as a sacrifice, as a hero. whatever form that may take, i dont want to be an "oh him?" after im gone.

Charge 7 said:
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather - not screaming in terror like those people riding in his car. :twisted:

Hehe . . . I just love it when I stumble across an oldie but goody like this unexpectedly.

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
I would't wanna die in a nice bed. I would rather die out on the battlefield protecting my country and my people.

Hahaaa, you sound like some American Indian chief...hah

:lol:

Back