How would ye rather die...

I would wanna die defending my country as well. I agree with the bushi, and their code of bushido. Dieing for my master(country) would be very honorable to me.

:rambo:

hoohaa310 said:
I would wanna die defending my country as well. I agree with the bushi, and their code of bushido. Dieing for my master(country) would be very honorable to me.

:rambo:

That's the only way I would want to die. I wouldn't wanna be here relaxing in front of the computer my whole life....I would want to do something. When I get old enough, I'm thinking about joining the Marines. And (this may sound weird), but I hope to die while in battle. I think it would be very, very honorable, like hoohaa310 said. For me, dying in a bed with your family around you.....that's not honorable in most ways. (but that's just my opinion)

umm...fighting for my country or die doing something i love like riding a roller coaster and it crashing or something like that....

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

Charge 7 said:
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather - not screaming in terror like those people riding in his car. :twisted:
Darn you, sir -- I was going to say the same thing! :lol:

Patton had a good answer to that question. "I want to die by the last bullet fired in the last battle of the last war."

Missileer said:
Patton had a good answer to that question. "I want to die by the last bullet fired in the last battle of the last war."

That is a good answer. I'm going to have to agree with that. Last bullet, last battle, last war. :rambo:

The remote detonator to the pack of C4 doesn't work! The only way to blow the terrorist nuclear facility is to stay behind and do it manually...you get the picture 8)

Back