How Would You Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

I never knew the U.N ruled the world..... Most U.S citizens don't even like the U.N.
Tell me something I never knew. Who is the UN Charter Country who wants the most say in it's running that is also furthest behind in its payments? The US thought that being a Charter member of the UN would give it a far greater say in running world events, unfortunately it hasn't quite turned out that way, so now they merely stay as a means of self interest and to make sure they do not lose their right of Veto which would lead to a far more balanced organisation and bring an end to many of the worlds problems today.

The best way to resolve this conflict is for Palestinians to accept the fact that Israel will be there as a Jewish state, so that way we can move forward.
No, that is not the best way, it is just the easiest way (in the short term), it is also the way that will guarantee continued Global Islamic Terrorism.

Your "solution" is the path we have been attempting to follow for the last 64 years, and we don't have to look far to see what a miserable failure that has been, do we? We're just digging ourselves a deeper hole, which will continue to get worse the longer it goes on.

I already stated what actions that is best for Palestinians if they truely want a state in todays world. The only way for them to get a state without negotiating with Israel, is if something radical happens that turn the world against Israel. U.S is for Israel and will not agree in any way with a resolution that removes Israel.
That is right insofar as nothing will happen until the US gets some morals, and for once elects to do what is right rather than what is politically expedient. Palestine rightfully will not agree with anything that allows Israel to steal their land and murder their people.

No, that is not the best way, it is just the easiest way (in the short term), it is also the way that will guarantee continued Global Islamic Terrorism.

No, that is the most difficult way (short and long term).... Responding through violence like terrorism is the easiest way. I also don't care if it guarantee Global Islamic Terrorism as long as we can reduce its effects (granted it is difficult).

Here is a question; why bring up Global Islamic Terrorism as points against Israel? I don't see why you bring it up, I couldn't care what was causing terrorism, the fact is they need to learn terrorism will not be tolerated at all. You bomb us and we will bomb you as well, but much more fiercely! That is all they are going to get from it right now.

If they truely want to fight then let them put on uniforms, stop hiding, and stop purposely targetting civillians. If violence is what they want the only way they can win is through Conventional war. Terrorism just breeds hatred for those who do it.

No, that is the most difficult way (short and long term).... Responding through violence like terrorism is the easiest way. I also don't care if it guarantee Global Islamic Terrorism as long as we can reduce its effects (granted it is difficult).
The only thing that bought about Global islamic Terrorism was the acceptance of Israel by the US so if what you say is true , the US holds the key. Just get some morals and support the Palestinians, the world's problems would be over in 12 months.

Here is a question; why bring up Global Islamic Terrorism as points against Israel? I don't see why you bring it up, I couldn't care what was causing terrorism, the fact is they need to learn terrorism will not be tolerated at all. You bomb us and we will bomb you as well, but much more fiercely! That is all they are going to get from it right now.
Firstly, you answered your own question in that you don't care about the reason for the terrorism because it was caused by Israel's terrorism. Secondly you have not asked the question because you are not willing to look into the reason behind the problem. You have merely done what the US always does when you know that the answer will not suit the course of action that you have already decided upon, you just make a statement. A statement that ignores the fact that it was Israel who first resorted to terrorism, which was in turn answered by terrorism. Now that both the US and Israel are having difficulties dealing with that terrorism, they want Palestine to stop whilst Israel continues. Unfortunately for you and the Israelis, the Palestinians won't cave in like you have.

If they truely want to fight then let them put on uniforms, stop hiding, and stop purposely targeting civillians. If violence is what they want the only way they can win is through Conventional war.
Not true. When a country is facing a much larger and better armed enemy (especially on their own territory) the answer is often seen in Guerrilla warefare. It is working in Afghanistan, it worked in Iraq and it worked in Vietnam (and in a dozen other small wars) Other than that you have learnt nothing from your previous and current failures, you have not the slightest inkling of the Palestinian mindset which is based on the fact that they know they have right on their side.

Terrorism just breeds hatred for those who do it.
I suppose that means that the Israelis are hated for their terrorism in Palestine? Sorry, but you've had this all explained before and as much as I can keep explaining it ad infinitum, there is no way I can give you the intelligence to understand it. That, you have to be willing to do yourself.

Last edited:
Once again I see that none of your questions or answers have anything to do with the subject of the thread and are just more obfuscation to hide the fact that Israel is a rogue state and that they have been judged as having committed numerous breaches of International law and have repeatedly ignored the recommendations of the UN.

The subject was "How Would You Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict? info
If it was up to you how would you put it to rest? genocide is frowned upon as a solution"

Many forum members gave their opinion on how to solve this problem in a civilised way. Only you kept on attacking every solution without giving one yourself. Speaking about UN resolutions that Israel must obey but disregarding the one that founded it. The discussions with you resembles the real conflict. No matter what we say or suggest it's all ridiculed, not true or we fail to see the point. Just as the Palestinians do. Nothing is good enough and it is all the fault of the Israelis and the US. But taking money from the US to put in their pockets doesn't seem to be a problem, $500 million in 2010 from the US alone! Claiming that Israel destroyed Gaza, their people living in poverty, but not so their leaders!

almashtal1.jpg

The al-Mashtal is a $45 million hotel on the Mediterranean with 222 rooms, marble floors, five restaurants and even a piano bar.

Do they really love their people? Sending a suicide bomber to Israel is that out of love of your people? Israel releases more than 1.000 prisoners in order to get one of their own back! Who's caring about their people? Complaining about roadblocks and searches because Israel does everything to protect their people. And it works! No major terrorist attacks so far. They even built the Iron Dome anti missle system to protect their civilians, $37million each, but they shot down about 90 percent of the missiles that were headed for inhabited areas. What have the Palestinian leaders done to protect their people? Nothing! By refusing the first UN partition plan they destroyed the lives of almost 3 generations! They kill their citizens if they do not allow a Jihadist to put up his mortar nearby his home. They put up the death sentence for a citizen who sells his home to a Israeli. Jews bought legally land from the landowners and in order to live on their newly bought property the one who lived there but didn't own it had to leave. And you call that ethnic cleansing?? In China almost 1.24 million people lost their property because of the building of the Three Gorges Dam and they were not compensated as it should be. Even in your country people have to leave their home because someone with lots of money want's to build an apartment building. The only thing you accomplish is that the others start to harden their point of view. Exactly the opposite of what you want to achieve.

If it was up to you how would you put it to rest? genocide is frowned upon as a solution"

Many forum members gave their opinion on how to solve this problem in a civilised way. Only you kept on attacking every solution without giving one yourself. Speaking about UN resolutions that Israel must obey but disregarding the one that founded it. The discussions with you resembles the real conflict. No matter what we say or suggest it's all ridiculed, not true or we fail to see the point. Just as the Palestinians do. Nothing is good enough and it is all the fault of the Israelis and the US.

Now I would like to point out that you are as guilty as the next man here, you indicate that all this is a Palestinian fault because nothing is good enough etc. but the fact is that neither side is an innocent party here and until the world starts holding both sides accountable for their actions then nothing will be achieved in the region.

If you want to speak of UN resolutions then fine but I think it fair to say that if the Palestinians are to be forced into accepting the one that founded Israel then Israel will have to be forced into accepting the subsequent ones, neither Israel nor Palestine can be allowed to pick and choose which resolutions they want to adhere to, it is an all or nothing deal.

This has been the problem with this thread right from the start, the Pro-Palestinian side has been intransigent towards compromise and the Pro-Israeli side has been no better.

Many forum members gave their opinion on how to solve this problem in a civilised way. Only you kept on attacking every solution without giving one yourself.
Had you not been so interested in merely derailing the thread, and had bothered to take the time to read what had been said in this thread before your arrival, you would have found that I have made several suggestions as to how a good start could be made. Based on the solution to a similar problem, that has been used successfully elsewhere.

Unlike yourself, I'm perhaps not so big headed as to suggest that I know the complete answer, which in no way infers that I can't see the problems with our present course of action and some of the solutions offered.

I'm not going to tell you what I said, or where I said it, that way you might actually take the time to read all of what has been said. To me, your approach to this thread has been the same as your approach to the Israeli/Palestinian problem. You've just jumped in feet first without the slightest consideration for the past history of either.

This has been the problem with this thread right from the start, the Pro-Palestinian side has been intransigent towards compromise and the Pro-Israeli side has been no better.
Yes,.. you are quite right, I'm intransigent, and I make no apologies for it. It comes from my knowledge of past efforts to achieve a "compromise"

So instead, rather than a "bastard born" compromise, I would like to see a "solution" based on justice. All past efforts have clearly shown that Israel has absolutely no intention of ever agreeing to any "compromise" unless like a spoiled child they get the lions share, and I mean the LIONS share. A share that in fact both legally and morally, they have absolutely no entitlement to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm putting this at the bottom merely to demonstrate the off topic crap posted in a vain effort to divert the real aim of the thread.
The al-Mashtal is a $45 million hotel on the Mediterranean with 222 rooms, marble floors, five restaurants and even a piano bar.
What has this to do with the thread? What relevance would a piano bar in a marble floored luxury hotel have to a local Palestinian living in a squalid mud hut in a land occupied by a hostile occupying force, or a starving Palestinian family who have been displaced from their own country and forced to live as stateless persons in an even more squalid refugee camp in a neighbouring country?

And as for your even more ridiculous claim about the Palestinians willingly accepting US money, tell me how much that is, as a percentage against what Israel receives from the US,... not counting the the cost of the almost unlimited military aid?

Yet you have the unmitigated gall to come here and suggest that you have a balanced view???

Last edited:
Now I would like to point out that you are as guilty as the next man here, you indicate that all this is a Palestinian fault because nothing is good enough etc. but the fact is that neither side is an innocent party here and until the world starts holding both sides accountable for their actions then nothing will be achieved in the region.

If you want to speak of UN resolutions then fine but I think it fair to say that if the Palestinians are to be forced into accepting the one that founded Israel then Israel will have to be forced into accepting the subsequent ones, neither Israel nor Palestine can be allowed to pick and choose which resolutions they want to adhere to, it is an all or nothing deal.

I (almost) fully agree. See my first post nr116 on page 12. I learned a lot about this conflict. Did a lot of research. I searched for things the pro and contra sites didn't mention. Wikepedia was also very informative. But when your posts are always attacked you start to harden your stance. My first post was my answer to the question not an attack to someone else's.
Anyway, this conflict can only be solved trough compromises.

Had you not been so interested in merely derailing the thread, and had bothered to take the time to read what had been said in this thread before your arrival, you would have found that I have made several suggestions as to how a good start could be made. Based on the solution to a similar problem, that has been used successfully elsewhere.

Unlike yourself, I'm perhaps not so big headed as to suggest that I know the complete answer, which in no way infers that I can't see the problems with our present course of action and some of the solutions offered.

I'm not going to tell you what I said, or where I said it, that way you might actually take the time to read all of what has been said. To me, your approach to this thread has been the same as your approach to the Israeli/Palestinian problem. You've just jumped in feet first without the slightest consideration for the past history of either.

Read my post nr116 on page 12. Almost all the others are responses to yours.
The SA problem is totally different. In fact, every conflict is different.

So instead, rather than a "bastard born" compromise, I would like to see a "solution" based on justice. All past efforts have clearly shown that Israel has absolutely no intention of ever agreeing to any "compromise" unless like a spoiled child they get the lions share, and I mean the LIONS share. A share that in fact both legally and morally, they have absolutely no entitlement to.
Israel has proven that it can compromise. They made peace deals with Egypt an Jordan. Gaza and the Sinai were given back to Egypt and all the settlements removed. They made a peace deal with the Palestinians. They even considered splitting Jerusalem. http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/10/23/best-deal-ever.print.html

I'm putting this at the bottom merely to demonstrate the off topic crap posted in a vain effort to divert the real aim of the thread.
What has this to do with the thread? What relevance would a piano bar in a marble floored luxury hotel have to a local Palestinian living in a squalid mud hut in a land occupied by a hostile occupying force, or a starving Palestinian family who have been displaced from their own country and forced to live as stateless persons in an even more squalid refugee camp in a neighbouring country?

That hotel is empty, no purpose. How many Palestinians could be helped with $45 million?

And as for your even more ridiculous claim about the Palestinians willingly accepting US money, tell me how much that is, as a percentage against what Israel receives from the US,... not counting the the cost of the almost unlimited military aid?

GDP of Israel is $245.000 billion. Military aid in 2010 : $3.175 Billion and economic $400 million. That's 1.3% of GDP
GDP of Palestine is $13 billion. US aid in 2009 was $500 million (3,8% of GDP)
Total financial aid to Palestine was $1.4 billion in 2009 (11% of GDP).

Yet you have the unmitigated gall to come here and suggest that you have a balanced view???

How balanced is yours?

Israel has proven that it can compromise. They made peace deals with Egypt an Jordan. Gaza and the Sinai were given back to Egypt and all the settlements removed. They made a peace deal with the Palestinians. They even considered splitting Jerusalem. http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/10/23/best-deal-ever.print.html

That hotel is empty, no purpose. How many Palestinians could be helped with $45 million?

GDP of Israel is $245.000 billion. Military aid in 2010 : $3.175 Billion and economic $400 million. That's 1.3% of GDP

How balanced is yours?

Yes, your post is about what we've come to expect from an apologist for the Zionist cause.

Of course it's different, it was in South Africa, but other than that we had a brutally oppressed native population who had been thrown off their land etc., etc. The problems were the same and the solution should also be the same.

Israel has proven that it can compromise. They made peace deals with Egypt an Jordan. Gaza and the Sinai were given back to Egypt and all the settlements removed. They made a peace deal with the Palestinians. They even considered splitting Jerusalem.
Israel has repeatedly dishonoured any agreements with Palestine. They honoured the ones with Egypt etc., because they were not trying to steal their countries from them. Their ceasefire with the Palestinians in Gaza was a sham with the Israelis besieging the borders, cutting off nearly all food and humanitarian aid,... and it was admitted by members of their defence forces that this was a deliberate strategy to provoke a retaliation which could be used to legitimise Cast lead. This was further proven when it came to light as a result of these informants that the Israelis had been training in purpose built replica villages for this attack more than six months prior to it occurring.

I don't really care, as I said earlier it has absolutely no bearing on the debate. No one's going to holiday in a country that has obnoxious neighbours that try to starve it into submission all the time.
There is an estimated 10 million Palestinians (about half of which live in Palestine, most of which live in third world conditions because of Israel's policies, they have received $500 million, there are about half that number of Israelis and they get $3.5Billion and you make disparaging remarks about Palestine taking US money??

And no doubt you still wonder why they have such a poor GDP compared with Israel when they spend their time and money trying to get back what is legally and morally theirs, from a well armed enemy who has the military and economic backing of one of the the worlds most powerful countries.

How balanced is yours?
Obviously a lot moreso than yours.

I have answered and disproved virtually all of your statements pertaining to the subject of this thread and I might add a lot of other rubbish you have posted as well.

Last edited:
Another angle.

The last discussions became more and more extreme, like exremists from both sides unwilling to compromise. Tit for tat arguments leading to nowhere. Thanks to MontyB I started my research again in finding solutions. One interesting link I found was about the memoires of Condoleezza Rice, it showed that Olmert and Abbas were really willing to make a deal. Problem was the refugees. Abbas could not tell 4 million Palestinians that 5000 of them might go back. And it is quite obvious that a nation of 7.3 million people cannot absorb 4 million Palestinians. That's suicide. The same is true for Palestine. So instead of trying to find a solution at once, why not try it step by set, but not with negotiations but with cooperation. Building peace trough entrepreneurship.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2011/06/13/can-start-ups-move-forward-israelipalestinian-peace/

http://buildingmarkets.org/blogs/blog/2011/10/06/building-peace-through-entrepreneurship-in-israel-and-palestine/

Businessmen prefer an economical friendly environment. Israel or Palestine doesn't matter as long as the laws are in favor of their business.

One response to the article is interesting:

Bill Kruse says:
October 8, 2011 at 11:30
One of the paths to comity between nations is economic co-reliance. The pragmatism of business is more likely to succeed than through what sadly is the all too often iconoclastic, egocentric posturing of professional politicians. Business relations devolve into personal relations. Parties come to recognize the “other side” is not comprised of sub-humans whose aspirations are alien to their own. Every sane human wants to live in peace and aspires to a better life for their children.
The potential for the existence of minority radical elements always exists. However, it is seldom that one nation launches rockets into another when the rockets destroy assets which are owned in whole, or in part, by the aggressor.
The initiatives described in Ms. Fedoryk’s article are heartening.

Another angle.

The last discussions became more and more extreme, like exremists from both sides unwilling to compromise.
A people who want what is legally and morally theirs can hardly be said to be "extremists", whereas the same cannot be said for their opposition.

This is typical of the millions of pieces of deliberate and malicious disinformation that are constantly used by the Israelis and their supporters in an attempt to muddy the water and vilify people who are merely trying to obtain justice.

And it is quite obvious that a nation of 7.3 million people cannot absorb 4 million Palestinians. That's suicide.
And whose fault is that, certainly not the Palestinians, the Israelis placed the noose around their own necks in this case. So they must come to grips with the fact that it is their own wrongdoing that got them into this position and the Palestinians cannot be punished or disadvantaged because of it.
So instead of trying to find a solution at once, why not try it step by set, but not with negotiations but with cooperation. Building peace trough entrepreneurship.
It would be a total waste of time, because the Israelis would never agree to any arrangement that was even vaguely fair. This has always been the sticking point in all previous attempts at negotiation.

Last edited:
I'll keep it really simple and point out just the first and most obvious flaw in this post.

A people who want what is legally and morally theirs are not "extremists", whereas the same cannot be said for their opposition.

This is typical of the millions of pieces of malicious disinformation that are used by the Israelis and their supporters in an attempt to vilify people merely trying to obtain justice.

extremist
extremist [ik-stree-mist]  

1.a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters.

2.a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

Code:
A people who want what is legally and morally theirs are not "extremists",

if they use legally and morally means.

extremist
extremist [ik-stree-mist]  

1.a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters.

2.a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

Code:
A people who want what is legally and morally theirs are not "extremists",
if they use legally and morally means.
I think I know far better than you do what an "extremist" is and the implications of the word when used in this way.
You have my admiration and respect in that you obviously speak several languages, but with all due respect, I would strongly suggest that you should get a far better understanding of the English language before you attempt to teach native English speakers how to interpret their language. As was the case of the usage of the word "Owned" that we had earlier, you are on the wrong track.

Firstly, defending one's own country and arguing for it's return are not "extreme" acts regardless of the violence used. Like a when a homeowner is confronted by a home invader, normal law no longer applies. For example it is not considered "an assault occasioning actual bodily harm" if you should hit him with a heavy object and injure him. An act which under other circumstances would normally be illegal.

Whereas those who deliberately dispossessed these people of their legal and moral entitlements most certainly are "extremists" in every meaning of the word.

Last edited:
I think I know far better than you do what an "extremist" is and the implications of the word when used in this way.
You have my admiration and respect in that you obviously speak several languages, but with all due respect, I would strongly suggest that you should get a far better understanding of the English language before you attempt to teach native English speakers how to interpret their language. As was the case of the usage of the word "Owned" that we had earlier, you are on the wrong track.

Just a reminder

Firstly, defending one's own country and arguing for it's return are not "extreme" acts regardless of the violence used. Like a when a homeowner is confronted by a home invader, normal law no longer applies. For example it is not considered "an assault occasioning actual bodily harm" if you should hit him with a heavy object and injure him. An act which under other circumstances would normally be illegal.

Local laws apply. In Israel it's Israeli law, in the PNA it's the PNA law, in the British mandate it's the Brtitish mandate law. An example of the latter : British Mandate law allows authorities to expel a resident from his hometown without the need for a criminal indictment or evidence that would indicate illegal activity.
No matter what you think, local laws apply.

J
Local laws apply. In Israel it's Israeli law, in the PNA it's the PNA law, in the British mandate it's the Brtitish mandate law. An example of the latter : British Mandate law allows authorities to expel a resident from his hometown without the need for a criminal indictment or evidence that would indicate illegal activity.
No matter what you think, local laws apply.
So,... by your reckoning the Holocaust was not a crime, because it was done legally under the laws which were applicable in Germany at that time?

The views and mentality that you display here are typical of all that is worst in self centred Zionist attitudes, you want one set of laws for Israel, and another set for the rest of the world. It is reasoning such as this that is the cause of the troubles in the Middle East, and responsible for Global Islamic Terrorism today. In fact it is this type of attitude that is responsible for the fact that Jews have been hated and despised wherever they have gone in the last 2000 years and the reason that fair minded people like myself have distanced themselves from their Jewish heritage.

Having said that it has become obvious that you are no more than a Zionist stooge and have no real interest in a solution of any sort that is not 100% your (Israel's) way. As such, I feel that it is time that you and your ridiculous "logic" were treated as you deserve, and totally ignored.

Your "logic' is not worthy of consideration, you need to grow up a little and find out what is actually going on in the world, maybe then people will start to listen and take you a little more seriously.

I'm finished with you.

Last edited:
So,... by your reckoning the Holocaust was not a crime, because it was done legally under the laws which were applicable in Germany at that time?

And what were the laws in Germany at that time? Are you assuming the laws were jews and POWs must be executed? If this is so why did Hitler hide it, not just from other countries, but its own as well.

And what were the laws in Germany at that time? Are you assuming the laws were jews and POWs must be executed? If this is so why did Hitler hide it, not just from other countries, but its own as well.
No, I'm not assuming anything. It might pay you to do some research before you go making wild assumptions of your own. I must ask, "why did you include POWs"? No mention has been made of them in this thread, and they are nothing to do with this thread, so,... are you now taking over the efforts to derail the debate?

For a person who professes some interest in the subject you really have no idea do you? It might pay you to do a little research of your own from credible and recognised sources; other than what you read in the Pro-Zionist scandal sheets. For example, it might be of some use to read a little about "The Nuremburg Laws" and "The Laws for the Protection of German Blood and Honour", these and many others laws were passed in the Reichstag as early as September 1935, allowing the segregation and systematic rounding up and leading to the subsequent attempted extermination of all Jews with as little as 1/16th. part Jewish Blood.
Nuremburg Laws said:
This law is an attempt to find a legislative solution....if this attempts fails, it will be necessary to transfer [the Jewish problem] ... to the National Socialist Party for a final solution by law (German: endgültige Lösung or Die Endlösung) We know it as The Final Solution.

I'm sorry, but I've become quite busy in my real life, and unless the quality of your input improves, I think you can go on the ignore list also. I'm not really interested in "what you think" or "what you would like to see" I don't have the time to waste on answers to stupid statements such as this.

Last edited:

The views and mentality that you display here are typical of all that is worst in self centred Zionist attitudes, you want one set of laws for Israel, and another set for the rest of the world. It is reasoning such as this that is the cause of the troubles in the Middle East, and responsible for Global Islamic Terrorism today. In fact it is this type of attitude that is responsible for the fact that Jews have been hated and despised wherever they have gone in the last 2000 years and the reason that fair minded people like myself have distanced themselves from their Jewish heritage.

Having said that it has become obvious that you are no more than a Zionist stooge and have no real interest in a solution of any sort that is not 100% your (Israel's) way. As such, I feel that it is time that you and your ridiculous "logic" were treated as you deserve, and totally ignored.

Your "logic' is not worthy of consideration, you need to grow up a little and find out what is actually going on in the world, maybe then people will start to listen and take you a little more seriously.

I'm finished with you.

According to your answer you do not seem to understand wat "local laws apply" means. Whether they are right or wrong, whether you like them or not, at that time in that country they were applied. Did the international community intervened when those laws were created?

October 3 1938 - Germany
Decree on the Confiscation of Jewish Property regulates the transfer of assets from Jews to non-Jewish Germans.

Excerpts of Direct Quotes of the Law drafted by the Political Committee of the Arab League (1947)
“Bank accounts of Jews will be frozen. These funds will be utilized in part or in full to finance the movement of resistance to Zionist ambitions in Palestine.”

Israel 1950 Absentees Property Law
i) was a national or citizen of the Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, SaudiArabia, Trans-Jordan, Iraq or the Yemen, or
(ii) was in one of these countries or in any part of Palestine outside the area of Israel, or
(iii) was a Palestinian citizen and left his ordinary place of residence in Palestine

All these examples are morally not correct. But at that time it was the law in that country.
These are extreme examples, because race or countries are mentionend, but allmost all (if not all) countries can confiscate property if they if they deem it necessary.
I agree with you that there should be an organization that has the power to cancel those laws or punish the inventors of such laws, but all of them not some.

Exteme boughts of passion and a divisive stance doesn't always fall into what is legally and morally correct, never really maybe due to human nature and I doubt millions of people on both sides of the fence, and including forums members like ourselves will all of a sudden "see the light", and agree to disagree in a "legally and resonable manner".

Back