How Would You Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

Well here is a quick starter for ya, first off it would probably be best to drop the "antisemitic" argument because the Palestinians themselves are a semitic people and I am pretty sure they are not anti-themselves.

The term 1st coined in the 19th century applied strictly to Jews. This attempt to change the original intent of a word ... just noise.

Well here is a quick starter for ya, first off it would probably be best to drop the "antisemitic" argument because the Palestinians themselves are a semitic people and I am pretty sure they are not anti-themselves.

Personally this is one word that need to be redefined or at least it appears those using it need to be re-educated in its meaning.

Textbooks in the Palestinian territories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textbooks_in_the_Palestinian_territories

Textbooks in Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textbooks_in_Israel

Only because Israel has deliberately made it hard, and continues to do so to this day by continually colonising land that is not theirs.

Bunk an empty claim made from a person who does not live in the Middle East, has no family in the Middle East, nor owns property in the Middle East. Empty Drums make the loudest NOISE.
The evidence is all about you. The fact that you can't see it is a good indication of your lack of intellect.

Settlers have already stated publicly that this is the case and that the Israeli governmet gives overall support to this policy, only reversing it on rare occasions to give the appearance of trying to abide by UN resolutions.
Telegraph.uk said:
Israel has been accused of orchestrating a deliberate land grab in the West Bank by allocating 11 times as much land to Jewish settlements as is needed.

It has also been accused of doing nothing to stop settlers from spilling out of allocated areas and stealing even more land from their Palestinian neighbours.Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1556935/Israel-behind-secret-land-grab.html
If you are going to try to debate this matter please use lies that are not so easily disproved.

Oh,... sorry to disappoint you but I have a number of relative who are Israeli citizens, their families have been there since 1852 when my Gt Grandparents migrated there from England.

You only seem to open your mouth to change feet.

Last edited:
A british foreigner who can't seem to get over the fact that the sun has set on the Bitish empire likes to pretend that he's concerned about area's in the Middle East "once" a part of that now dead empire. Both it and the USSR rot on the graveyards of history. LOL ... it could not happen to a most utterly worthless and corrupt People.

A british foreigner who can't seem to get over the fact that the sun has set on the Bitish empire likes to pretend that he's concerned about area's in the Middle East "once" a part of that now dead empire. Both it and the USSR rot on the graveyards of history. LOL ... it could not happen to a most utterly worthless and corrupt People.
Sorry Buster, once again your complete lack of a modern education shows itself.

I'm not British, nor have I ever been British, you need to come into the 21st century, Australia has been a self governing Federation since, 1st Jan. 1901.

You really need to get some modern education, you are over 100 years behind the times, and so are your views.

Last edited:
Frankly poochy its true I thought you were British ... big deal, but the point you only further clarified ... thank you. Your a foreigner who's board so you feel like you can butt into Israeli politics when 1. you have no stake 2. your utterly ignorant on the subject. 3. you love Arabs.

Frankly poochy its true I thought you were British ... big deal, but the point you only further clarified ... thank you. Your a foreigner who's board so you feel like you can butt into Israeli politics when 1. you have no stake 2. your utterly ignorant on the subject. 3. you love Arabs.
Of course you thought I was British,... that's because you have the IQ of pot plant and have no idea of what goes on in the world.

And for your information, it's not Israeli politics, it's world politics, because Israel is responsible for 99% of Global Islamic terrorism today.

WTF are you on about, Yes, I do like Arabs,... Arab = Semite = Jew.

3. you love Arabs.
Would it be unreasonable of me to expand on this and assume you hate Arabs? By that reasoning, would that mean you admit to being racist?
You further enhance this point by calling all Britons utterly worthless and corrupt. I know a few British people, they seem as normal as the next person.
You can't call any one race more susceptible to corruption that another, this is a true definition of ignorance.
Your profile depicts you as living in the US. I do not know if you hail from somewhere else, but do you think for a second in all honesty, that there are no corrupt or ruthless people from your heritage that wouldn't hesitate to kill for their own reasons?

I'm curious, what grounds do you have to say Seno has no stake to 'butt in' on Israeli politics, yet you can, and very frequently by your posts.

You are so anti British you remind me of Ernie King.

Would you consider the British worthless and corrupt after they liberated Bergen Belsen?

Would you consider Sergeant Major Charles Coward worthless and corrupt, who was also known as the "Count of Auschwitz".?

He was a British soldier captured during World War II who rescued Jews from Auschwitz and smuggled himself into Auschwitz for one night, he and the other British prisoners smuggled food and other items to the Jewish inmates. He also exchanged coded messages with the British authorities via letters to a fictitious Mr. William Orange, giving military information, notes on the conditions of POWs and prisoners in the camps, as well as dates and numbers of the arrival of trainloads of Jews to the extermination camp.

On one occasion a note was smuggled to him from a Jewish-British ship's doctor who was being held in Monowitz. Sergeant Major Coward determined to contact him directly and managed to swap clothes with an inmate on a work detail and spent the night in the Jewish camp, seeing at first hand the horrific conditions in which they were held. His experience formed the basis for his subsequent testimonies in post-war legal proceedings. Determined to do something about it, he used Red Cross supplies, particularly chocolate, to "buy" corpses of dead prisoners, including Belgian and French civilian forced labourers, from the SS guards. Coward then directed healthy Jewish prisoners to join the nightly marches of Jews considered unfit for further work from Monowitz to the Birkenau gas chambers. During the course of the march the healthy men dropped out of procession to hide in ditches; Coward scattered the corpses he had purchased on the road to give the impression that they were members of the column who had died on the march. He then gave the documents and clothes taken from the non-Jewish corpses to the Jewish escapees, who adopted these new identities and were then smuggled out of the camp altogether. Coward carried out this scheme on numerous occasions and is estimated to have saved at least 400 Jewish slave labourers.

In December 1944 Coward was sent back to the main camp of Stalag VIII-B at Lamsdorf (now Łambinowice, Poland) and in January 1945, the POWs were marched under guard to Bavaria, where they were eventually liberated.

In 1963 Charles Coward was named among the Righteous among the Nations and had a tree planted in his honour in the Avenue of Righteous Gentiles in Yad Vashem. In 2003 he was further commemorated with the mounting of a blue plaque at his home at 133 Chichester Road, Edmonton, London, where he lived from 1945 until his death. The North Middlesex Hospital has a ward named "Charles Coward" in his honour.
In 2010, Charles Coward was posthumously named a British Hero of the Holocaust by the British Government.

Yes the sun has set on the British Empire, so what?

Yet according to you the British are a worthless and corrupt people.

I don't agree with Seno when he stated, "you have the IQ of a pot plant." I'd consider that an insult to pot plants.

Oh by the way, I'm not foreign, you are.

Last edited:
Of course you thought I was British,... that's because you have the IQ of pot plant and have no idea of what goes on in the world.

And for your information, it's not Israeli politics, it's world politics, because Israel is responsible for 99% of Global Islamic terrorism today.

WTF are you on about, Yes, I do like Arabs,... Arab = Semite = Jew.

Islamic terrorism started with the founding of Islam , not the founding of the state of Israel.

Islamic terrorism started with the founding of Islam , not the founding of the state of Israel.
Prior to 1947 Islamic terrorism was no worse than Christian terrorism or any other of a dozen other localised religious squabbles around the world. It has only gone global with the coming into being of groups like Al Qaeda since that time,... all due to Israel's continued illegal occupation and attempted annexation of Palestinian territory supported by the US.

Trace back and see what bought these groups into being, see what hardened their attitudes, where do you finish up? Israel.

Is it that you don't read the news much, or you just don't understand what you read?

Last edited:
If Maggie was PM of the UK, the SAS would have kicked in your door by now. :lol:

Prior to 1947 Islamic terrorism was no worse than Christian terrorism or any other of a dozen other localised religious squabbles around the world. It has only gone global with the coming into being of groups like Al Qaeda since that time,... all due to Israel's continued illegal occupation and attempted annexation of Palestinian territory supported by the US.

Trace back and see what bought these groups into being, see what hardened their attitudes, where do you finish up? Israel.

Is it that you don't read the news much, or you just don't understand what you read?

Mark Burgess of the Center for Defense Information traces the roots of Islamic terrorism back to the 11th-century Assassins, an order of Isma'ili Shi'ism that targeted political and religious opponents who stood in the way of the Assassins' sectarian ideology.
Of all the big religions only Islam used so much violance to conquer territory. Most of the time the inhabitants were left three choices - leave , convert or get killed.
Is Islamic terrorism in Nigeria about Israel?
Is Islamic terrorism in Indonesia about Israel?
Is Islamic terrorism in the Philippines about Israel?
And I can add other countries: Sudan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chechnya, India and I probably forgot some.
Israel is a just sophism for their violent Jihad.
Put off your anti-Israel-glasses when you read the news, otherwise you don't know what really happens.

Mark Burgess of the Center for Defense Information traces the roots of Islamic terrorism back to the 11th-century Assassins, an order of Isma'ili Shi'ism that targeted political and religious opponents who stood in the way of the Assassins' sectarian ideology.
Of all the big religions only Islam used so much violance to conquer territory. Most of the time the inhabitants were left three choices - leave , convert or get killed.
Is Islamic terrorism in Nigeria about Israel?
Is Islamic terrorism in Indonesia about Israel?
Is Islamic terrorism in the Philippines about Israel?
And I can add other countries: Sudan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chechnya, India and I probably forgot some.
Israel is a just sophism for their violent Jihad.
Put off your anti-Israel-glasses when you read the news, otherwise you don't know what really happens.
The answer to all the above is, Yes. Pro Palestinian Pan Arabism has increased Islamic terrorism tenfold and also made it a Global affair.

Does Mark Burges trace Christian terrorism back to the crusades? What a crock of sh!t. There's no meaningful connection between then and now, and the
hlowdot.gif
a
scaron.gif
scaron.gif
amacr.gif
scaron.gif
imacr.gif
n
were nothing out of the ordinary in their time, you only have to look at the Crusades. Islamic terrorism in the past was more often about converts than annexation.

You can duck and weave, but you can't escape the fact that Israel is the root cause of 99% of modern Global Islamic terrorism.

The answer to all the above is, Yes. Pro Palestinian Pan Arabism has increased Islamic terrorism tenfold and also made it a Global affair.

Does Mark Burges trace Christian terrorism back to the crusades? What a crock of sh!t. There's no meaningful connection between then and now, and the
hlowdot.gif
a
scaron.gif
scaron.gif
amacr.gif
scaron.gif
imacr.gif
n
were nothing out of the ordinary in their time, you only have to look at the Crusades. Islamic terrorism in the past was more often about converts than annexation.

You can duck and weave, but you can't escape the fact that Israel is the root cause of 99% of modern Global Islamic terrorism.

If you believe your answer is correct I advice you to see a doctor or you are a fundamentalist yourself (they too blame everything on Insrael). The last possibility is that you are unwordly.

You do not even know why the crusades took place. Pathetic.

If you believe your answer is correct I advice you to see a doctor or you are a fundamentalist yourself (they too blame everything on Insrael). The last possibility is that you are unwordly.

You do not even know why the crusades took place. Pathetic.
And you come back with the standard Zionist answer,... denial, without a jot of credible evidence.

Whereas, Pan Arabism never existed prior to Israel's illegal attempted annexation of Palestine. In fact the Arab groups more often were squabbling among themselves prior to this time, Israel (and US support of them) changed all that and was the focus that bought about Arab (Islamic) unity, and Groups like Black September, Hamas, and Al Qaeda all arose out of this movement.

All you need to do is read the recognised world Press, AAP Reuters etc.

PS. I do know why the Crusades took place, but it had absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making,... that Christian religious terrorism was alive and well and that Islamic expansionism of the time was really no different. But I guess that went over your head. Another of your attempted red herrings? You'll have to do far better than that.

Last edited:
And you come back with the standard Zionist answer,... denial, without a jot of credible evidence.

Whereas, Pan Arabism never existed prior to Israel's illegal attempted annexation of Palestine. In fact the Arab groups more often were squabbling among themselves prior to this time, Israel (and US support of them) changed all that and was the focus that bought about Arab (Islamic) unity, and Groups like Black September, Hamas, and Al Qaeda all arose out of this movement.

All you need to do is read the recognised world Press, AAP Reuters etc.

PS. I do know why the Crusades took place, but it had absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making,... that Christian religious terrorism was alive and well and that Islamic expansionism of the time was really no different. But I guess that went over your head. Another of your attempted red herrings? You'll have to do far better than that.

2002 Bali bombings : "A week after the blasts Arab satellite channel Al-Jazeera put to air an audio-cassette purportedly carrying a recorded voice message from Osama Bin Laden saying that the Bali bombings were in direct retaliation for support of the United States' war on terror and Australia's role in the liberation of East Timor." Where is the Israeli link? Al Queda is calling for global Jihad.
I agree on Black September and Hamas although I do not approve the way they do (did) it.
You still gave me no connection between the "terror attacks of Boko Harum in Nigeria" and "Israel".
BTW the crusades had nothing to do with Christian religious terrorism.

2002 Bali bombings : "A week after the blasts Arab satellite channel Al-Jazeera put to air an audio-cassette purportedly carrying a recorded voice message from Osama Bin Laden saying that the Bali bombings were in direct retaliation for support of the United States' war on terror and Australia's role in the liberation of East Timor." Where is the Israeli link? Al Queda is calling for global Jihad.
I agree on Black September and Hamas although I do not approve the way they do (did) it.
You still gave me no connection between the "terror attacks of Boko Harum in Nigeria" and "Israel".
BTW the crusades had nothing to do with Christian religious terrorism.
For your information, the Bali bombing was a long, lonnnnng time after the formation of Israel bought about Global Islamic terrorism, and was a direct result of it.

The Jamaah Islamiyah freely admitted, or claimed to be allied with Al Qaeda and their cause. JI's bomb makers were trained by them, and Al Qaeda only came into being to fight the Israel and their supporters. (Those who were seen as oppressing Muslims). Exactly how simple does it have to be, for you to get a grip of what is being said.

I can explain it a thousand times. What I can't do, is give you the intellect to understand what is being said.

Last edited:
Back