How Would You Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

You didn't say anything that makes what I said wrong. I was specifically talking about self-perceived rights as you stated. I didn't say these rights were the right ways of thinking.
We are talking about the "Right" to self defence, "Rights" are enshrined in law, and have nothing whatsoever to do with what you think. (Perceived Rights)
The rights in law is just to set a standard imo. It is to make sure people do not harm the rights of others or take advantage of their rights. Anyone can say which one is flawed though.
There, you said it yourself, International law (in fact all Law) is the standard to which we must conform. Not law as interpreted by your imagination.

So the answer to your original statement that the Israeli aggressors had a "Right" to defend themselves is completely without any support, with the obvious exception of your own, imaginary ideas, which I'm afraid have nothing to do with this debate, and furthermore you obviously have not read the latest news. Israel's Blockade declared Illegal

Last edited:
I guess this is relevant and somewhat interesting...

Turkish PM saw Gaza raid as "grounds for war"

By Ibon Villelabeitia
ANKARA | Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:06am EDT
(Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan saw "grounds for war" with Israel last year after a deadly raid on a Turkish ship headed for Gaza, according to a transcript of a recent interview.

State news agency Anatolia released late on Sunday what it said was an original Turkish-language transcript of an interview Erdogan gave to Al Jazeera television last week. It included elements not broadcast as well as original wording for sensitive comments that had been transmitted only in Arabic translation.

Among previously unpublished elements, Erdogan said Israel's raid in May 2010 on a Turkish ship headed for Gaza, in which nine Turks were killed, would have justified going to war.

"The attack that took place in international waters did not comply with any international law. In fact, it was grounds for war. However, befitting Turkey's greatness, we decided to act with patience," he said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/12/us-turkey-erdogan-raid-idUSTRE78B2O320110912

I am sorry, but these same people saying politics before humantarian aid are playing the same thing. Some of these people don't even want Israel there or side with Palastinians, so of course they will try to make the blockade illegal.

If this was United States or U.K doing the same thing, who would contest it except for political reasons itself? You saying your respective government won't do the same to stop terrorists lauching rockets into civillian lands? This is war between Hamas and Israel, you can't beat terrorism by being "soft", but its also true you can't beat it being harsh or being questioned repeatedly. They should not have to allow "humanitarian" ships into Gaza unchecked. The blockade is legal and even so, many countries have used blockades to keep their enemies in line. It is not like Irael's goal is to kill off the innocents, the only problem with what they are doing is that humanitarian aid does not come as fast as they like/need.

No one should be able to move ships whether its humanitarian or military without being searched if its headed into hostile territory of a nation that is REALLY close to you. If the Palastinians want the blockade to stop, they should create a navy themselves. It would be different if they were a great distance for Israel and Israel went way over to them to blockade them, but this is a bordering area that keeps sending rockets into it's land.

Turkey is being silly in the actions it has taken. Calling it "grounds for war" is a great way to stir more regional instability and also make one question their motives. I can say for sure, U.S will not back any hostile action from Turkey towards Israel. They want Israel to apologize for the results of its blockade, well they won't have it, so they should just drop it.

It is the responsibility of the Israeli government to make sure it's citizens are safe so long as their reaction is humane and cautious.

No one should be able to move ships whether its humanitarian or military without being searched if its headed into hostile territory of a nation that is REALLY close to you. If the Palastinians want the blockade to stop, they should create a navy themselves. It would be different if they were a great distance for Israel and Israel went way over to them to blockade them, but this is a bordering area that keeps sending rockets into it's land.
You have neglected one very salient point, the Blockade is illegal and is in fact an act of overt aggression, a fact that has been recognised by virtually every Maritime nation in the world since it's inception.

The very recent UN admission of this fact hardly counts for anything as we all knew it from the beginning. Even the US knows it, but prefers to play political games.

None of which excuses your initial statement that the Israelis had a right to murder those aboard the Gaza flotilla who were acting legally within the International Maritime Law.

If you wish to talk about rocket attacks, it's already been done in earlier threads where it was pointed out that the Gazans never started sending these fireworks (they don't really deserve to be called rockets in a military sense) until nearly 12 months after the refusal of Israel to allow enough food and other humanitarian aid to Gaza as promised in the preceding cease fire talks.

The fact is that the Israelis deliberately provoked this response from the Palestinians as an excuse to "punish" them, and "stick it up" world opinion, for forcing the Israelis withdraw from Gaza in September 2005.

Last edited:
interesting bit of news

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=237937

it seems like the palestinians can say anything and get away with it.

remember we are talking about "zionists" not jews, nevermind the fact that the vast majority of jewish people in the world are zionists...a fact zionist bashers never address....if zionists must go, then essentially you are saying we must do away with 99% of the jewish people...including me

more zionist fun!

did you know that the zionists were responsible for both world wars? iran's president asserts so

:bang:

those silly jews. how dare they want their own homeland! it's not like jews have ever been in any danger...

how dare german jews seek refuge in mandate palestine! they should've stayed home and walked openly into the ovens. that's right, people forget that NO country opened their doors to jews during ww2

stupid jews wanting their own state...

did you know that the zionists were responsible for both world wars? iran's president asserts so

those silly jews. how dare they want their own homeland! it's not like jews have ever been in any danger...

how dare german jews seek refuge in mandate palestine! they should've stayed home and walked openly into the ovens. that's right, people forget that NO country opened their doors to jews during ww2

far as the ragheads are concerned there was no Holocaust. a total fake.

I for one think there probably should be a Jewish state. If you know history, Jews have been persecuted multiple times, by a great deal of religious groups. Romans, then comes the Christians twice. If the society that holds the Jewish community can not protect the Jews from attempts at successful genocide, then maybe it would be best for them to defend and depend only on themselves for safety. That is one of the reasons why the Israel was created. History already proves that Jews have more more claim to the land than the Palestinians. Read up on it if you want. I am tired of all the anti-Israel comments, you will find that anyone will do what they can to stop something if they are against it. Such as claiming the blockade as illegal, its unfortunate, but war WILL affect those that are in the vicinity.

U.S and U.K would have done the same thing I am sure if they had some terrorist group in their backyard. You think U.S will allow humanitarian ships to go to enemies without checking on it when it concerns the imminent threat of U.S civilians. No, we wouldn't!

I do believe a compromised would be beneficial, but at the moment it seems impossible. The Middle-East have always been an unstable part of the world and probably won't change for a couple of decades (or at least until the extreme religious groups die off and education succeeds). Also, saying the Bible is fantasy is quite an ignorant statement, as it has scientific and historical backing that some if not all of what it contains; happened, came to be, or is becoming apparent. (seen this in earlier threads and posts)

How to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict; let time go on and education rise in the surrounding areas, as we just may see this disappear. Maybe a century or two (assuming the education phase works and they topple any non-democratic regimes in the area). Moving the Israeli's is unacceptable and I consider it illegal in itself of Israel's sovereignty that they earned when they established their independence. Telling Israel to move out is like telling the Palestinians to move out, they are all in vast numbers and should not be screwed over because of Britain's decision.

Jews are no more than a religious group who have made themselves unpopular wherever they have gone, Have you ever wondered why there is not similar ill feeling towards lets say,.. The Baptists of the world, or the Methodists. Not even these tax rorting "Charismatic" religions are subjected to the same amount of distrust and dislike as the Jews. Have you ever wondered why this is so?

The nearest thing to a really unpopular religion that I can think of is Scientology, which was started in the USA. I guess you feel that they should be entitled to start their own theocratic state, encompassing the best and most valuable land in the USA?

Stop talking drivel, it belittles you.

Last edited:
Jews are no more than a religious group who have made themselves unpopular wherever they have gone, Have you ever wondered why there is not similar ill feeling towards lets say,.. The Baptists of the world, or the Methodists. Not even these tax rorting "Charismatic" religions are subjected to the same amount of distrust and dislike as the Jews. Have you ever wondered why this is so?

The most nearest thing to a religion that I can think of is Scientology, which was started in the USA. I guess you feel that they should be entitled to start their own theocratic state, encompassing the best and most valuable land in the USA?

Stop talking rubbish, it belittles you.

so your a jew hater.

you should smell what your shovelin'

so your a jew hater.
you should smell what your shovelin'
You need to check your facts before you go dribbling sh!t.

I am of Jewish decent, (non practicing) my Jewish Family history that I recently produced is being held for publication by the Melbourne Chevra Kadisha, and I am also an active member of the Australian Jewish Genealogical Society. I also get regular invitations to attend Passover and other family celebrations with my relatives.

I for one think there probably should be a Jewish state. If you know history, Jews have been persecuted multiple times, by a great deal of religious groups. Romans, then comes the Christians twice. If the society that holds the Jewish community can not protect the Jews from attempts at successful genocide, then maybe it would be best for them to defend and depend only on themselves for safety. That is one of the reasons why the Israel was created.
Have you ever stopped and wondered why the Jewish people have been so unpopular for so long , everywhere that have gone? Why has this just been the case with one religious group?

The world has History already proves that Jews have more more claim to the land than the Palestinians.
Can you supply just one credible source for this? I'll bet you can't, because both you and I know that it is a complete distortion. It has been argued several times on this Forum and so far not one shred of credible evidence could be found to support this blatant lie.

U.S and U.K would have done the same thing I am sure if they had some terrorist group in their backyard. You think U.S will allow humanitarian ships to go to enemies without checking on it when it concerns the imminent threat of U.S civilians. No, we wouldn't!
You have made a realy good point here. When the Brits tried to control the illegal arrival of the European jews into Palestine and the locals also tried to resist, the Jews formed terrorist organisations which killed the legitimate owners to get what they wanted. Something similar to what Al Qaeda is doing around the world today.
List of Irgun attacks 1937-1948
Date
Casualties

1937, March 2 Arabs killed on Bat-Yam beach.

1937, November 14 10 Arabs killed by Irgun units launching attacks around Jerusalem, ("Black Sunday")
1938, April 12 2 Arabs and 2 British policemen were killed by a bomb in a train in Haifa.

1938, April 17 1 Arab was killed by a bomb detonated in a cafe in Haifa
1938, May 17 1 Arab policeman was killed in an attack on a bus in the Jerusalem-Hebron road.

1938, May 24 3 Arabs were shot and killed in Haifa.
1938, June 23 2 Arabs were killed near Tel-Aviv.

1938, June 26 7 Arabs were killed by a bomb in Jaffa.

1938, June 27 1 Arab was killed in the yard of a hospital in Haifa.
1938, June (late) Unspecified number of Arabs killed by a bomb that was thrown into a crowded Arab market place in Jerusalem.

1938, July 5 7 Arabs were killed in several shooting attacks in Tel-Aviv.
1938, July 5 3 Arabs were killed by a bomb detonated in a bus in Jerusalem.
1938, July 5 1 Arab was killed in another attack in Jerusalem.
1938, July 6 18 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab melon market in Haifa.
1938, July 8 4 Arabs were killed by a bomb in Jerusalem.
1938, July 16 10 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jerusalem.
1938, July 25 43 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa.
1938, August 26 24 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jaffa.
1938, February 27 33 Arabs were killed in multiple attacks, incl. 24 by bomb in Arab market in Suk Quarter of Haifa and 4 by bomb in Arab vegetable market in Jerusalem.
1939, May 29 5 Arabs were killed by a mine detonated at the Rex cinema in Jerusalem.
1939, May 29 5 Arabs were shot and killed during a raid on the village of Biyar 'Adas.

1939, June 2 5 Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem.
1939, June 12 1 British bomb expert trying to defuse the bombs killed, during a post office in Jerusalem was bombing
1939, June 16 6 Arabs were killed in several attacks in Jerusalem.
1939, June 19 20 Arabs were killed by explosives mounted on a donkey at a marketplace in Haifa.
1939, June 29 13 Arabs were killed in several shooting attacks around Jaffa during a one-hour period.
1939, June 30 1 Arab was killed at a marketplace in Jerusalem.
1939, June 30 2 Arabs were shot and killed in Lifta.

1939, July 3 1 Arab was killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa.
1939, July 4 2 Arabs were killed in two attacks in Jerusalem.
1939, July 20 1 Arab was killed at a train station in Jaffa.
1939, July 20 6 Arabs were killed in several attacks in Tel-Aviv.
1939, July 20 3 Arabs were killed in Rehovot.

1939, August 27 2 British officers were killed by a mine in Jerusalem.
1944, September 27 Unknown number of casualties, around 150 Irgun members attacked four British police stations
1944, September 29 1 Senior British police officer of the Criminal Intelligence Department assassinated in Jerusalem.
1945, November 1 5 locomotives destroyed in Lydda station. Two staff, one soldier and one policeman killed.
1945, December 27 3 British policemen and 4 Basuto soldiers killed during the bombing of British CID headquarters in Jerusalem; 1 British soldier killed during attack of British army camp in north Tel Aviv
1946, February 22 Destroyed 14 aeroplanes at 5 RAF stations.
1946, July 22 91 people were killed at King David Hotel Bombing mostly civilians, staff of the hotel or Secretariat,
41 Palestinian Arabs, 15-28 British citizens, 17 Palestinian Jews, 2 Armenians, 1 Russian, 1 Greek and 1 Egyptian.
1946, October 30 2 British guards killed during Gunfire and explosion at Jerusalem Railway Station.
1946, October 31 Bombing of the British Embassy in Rome. Nearly half the building was destroyed and 3 people were injured.
1947, January 12 4 killed in bombing of British headquarters.
1947, March 1 17 British officers killed, during raid and explosion.
1947, March 12 1 British soldier killed during the attack on Schneller Camp.

1947, July 29 2 kidnapped British sergeants hanged.

1947, September 26 4 British policemen killed in Irgun bank robbery.

1947, September 29 13 killed, 53 wounded in attack on British police station.
1947, December 11 13 killed in attack on Tireh, near Haifa
1947, December 12 20 killed, 5 wounded by barrel bomb at Damascus Gate.
1947, December 13 6 killed, 25 wounded by bombs outside Alhambra Cinema.
1947, December 13 5 killed, 47 wounded by two bombs at Damascus Gate.
1947, December 13 7 killed, 10 seriously injured in attack on Yehudieh.
1947, December 16(ca) 10 killed by bomb at Noga Cinema in Jaffa.
1947, December 20 6 Arabs killed, dozens wounded by bomb at Haifa refinery, precipitating the Haifa Oil Refinery massacre, which lead to the Balad al-Shaykh massacre.

1947, December 29 14 Arabs killed by bomb in Jerusalem.
1948, January 1 2 Arabs killed and 9 injured by shooting attack on cafe in Jaffa.
1948, January 5 14 Arabs killed and 19 injured by truck bomb outside the 3-storey 'Serrani', Jaffa's built Ottoman Town Hall
1948, January 7 20 Arabs killed by bomb at Jaffa Gate.
1948, February 10 7 Arabs killed near Ras el Ain after selling cows in Tel Aviv
1948, February 18 12 Arabs killed and 43 wounded at a marketplace in Ramla

1948, March 1 20 Britons killed and 30 wounded in the Bevingrad Officers Club bombing
1948, April 9-April 11 107-120 Palestinians killed and massacred (the estimate generally accepted by scholars, instead the first announced number of 254) during and after the battle at the village of Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, by 132 Irgun and 60 Lehi fighters.

1948, April 6 7 British soldiers, including Commanding Officer, killed during an arms raid on Pardes Hanna Army camp.

Last edited:
You need to check your facts before you go dribbling sh!t.

I am of Jewish decent, (non practicing) my Jewish Family history that I recently produced is being held for publication by the Melbourne Chevra Kadisha, and I am also an active member of the Australian Jewish Genealogical Society. I also get regular invitations to attend Passover and other family celebrations with my relatives.

Have you ever stopped and wondered why the Jewish people have been so unpopular for so long , everywhere that have gone? Why has this just been the case with one religious group?

Can you supply just one credible source for this? I'll bet you can't, because both you and I know that it is a complete distortion. It has been argued several times on this Forum and so far not one shred of credible evidence could be found to support this blatant lie.

You have made a realy good point here. When the Brits tried to control the illegal arrival of the European jews into Palestine and the locals also tried to resist, the Jews formed terrorist organisations which killed the legitimate owners to get what they wanted. Something similar to what Al Qaeda is doing around the world today.

so you don't practice the religion just the genealogy. your invited but don't go??? your on the fence. Hilter and the Nazi's practiced genealogy. did you know that??? they also recruited Muslims to hunt down jews. this dog don't hunt

How to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict; let time go on and education rise in the surrounding areas, as we just may see this disappear

LMAO !!!

Sorry man, but being Jewish descent don't mean you can't be anti-jew. There are blacks that hate blacks, whites that hate whites, etc.

Two main reasons why as far as I know (religiously):

1. The jews established themselves as "god's chosen people"

2. The Jews are almost entirely (if not completely) responsible for the death of Jesus. Many people find this contradictory. How can someone who responsible for Jesus's death be "god's chosen people".

3. Most people of today's world is eithe biased, ignorant, and/or fanatical. These people fall prey to propaganda against Jews.

4. Jews complain that anyone against them is anti-semetic (at least this is what I hear in politics), which is equivalent in how black people say a white guy who critisize them are racist. People get annoyed hearing this, which causes stereotypes. Of course both of these are pretty incorrect.

I read plenty of posts made by others and found that a great deal of what they said is in fact true. Of course though, the opposite side will try to say this is incorrect. Like I said before, one will use anything to state that they are right and their opposition is wrong. I just find that The Jewish history is far less far-fetched that it is quite believable.

When I say Palestinian is wrong for their terrorism, I am specifically talking about those said groups who take part in the activity. I don't see why you bought up Jewish as being terrorist, as anyone can be a terrorist. United States have home grown terrorism too, does not mean we all take part in it. I just believe one should take measures to ensure their citizen's safety. Unfortunately for the British and Palestinians, they didn't think of this. I am not saying "attack indiscriminately", I am saying one should protect their citizens and if seizing humanitarian ships before letting the aid get to them is necessary, then by all means they should be able to do it (of course the aid MUST make it to those in need of it).

With that said, I don't get why you even brought that up.

I know, I almost laughed when I was typing it myself, but that is the only way I see anything stablizing there. It was education that stabilized the countries we are in now, we can only hope the same can be done for them. Any other action can possibly lead to further confrontation of those in the region.

Time is the best healer for everything so long as people are willing to do what is necessary to make that time worth it.

The French also were responsible for the death of Jews in the holocaust (thank you Vichy government). Like I stated before, this is why Britain gave Israel its own state; no one was able to protect Jews from being persecuted and Genocide.

Last edited:
historians would disagree with you

There is a reason why they are called the Jewish people.

It's pretty much common knowledge that Jews are more than just a religion; they are a people, a nation...or do you disagree with just about every historian on that subject?

your last comment seems overtly antisemitic, blaming Jews for people disliking them... :sarc:

Sorry man, but being Jewish descent don't mean you can't be anti-jew. There are blacks that hate blacks, whites that hate whites, etc.
I'm talking about people not some imaginary idiots that live in your imagination. I'm anti me?... you are delusional.

Two main reasons why as far as I know (religiously):

1. The jews established themselves as "god's chosen people"

2. The Jews are almost entirely (if not completely) responsible for the death of Jesus. Many people find this contradictory. How can someone who responsible for Jesus's death be "god's chosen people".

3. Most people of today's world is eithe biased, ignorant, and/or fanatical. These people fall prey to propaganda against Jews.

4. Jews complain that anyone against them is anti-semetic (at least this is what I hear in politics), which is equivalent in how black people say a white guy who critisize them are racist. People get annoyed hearing this, which causes stereotypes. Of course both of these are pretty incorrect.
Firstly i am not religious so none of this applies to me, secondly all of this anti Jewish bias supposedly started before most of the things you quote even occured.

I would suggest you look at the behaviour of the Israelis in the current shitefite to get some idea of why they are despised and distrusted and I suggest have been for millenia. Then read the article by the eminent Jewish Professor of History at NYU, Tony Judt "The Country That wouldn't Grow Up"
By the age of 58 a country – like a man – should have achieved a certain maturity. After nearly six decades of existence we know, for good and for bad, who we are, what we have done and how we appear to others, warts and all. We acknowledge, however reluctantly and privately, our mistakes and our shortcomings. And though we still harbor the occasional illusion about ourselves and our prospects, we are wise enough to recognize that these are indeed for the most part just that: illusions. In short, we are adults. But the State of Israel remains curiously (and among Western-style democracies, uniquely) immature. The social transformations of the country – and its many economic achievements – have not brought the political wisdom that usually accompanies age.Due to it's length I won't post it here but you can find the remainder here: http://israelblog.com/1147619908/
When I say Palestinian is wrong for their terrorism, I am specifically talking about those said groups who take part in the activity. I don't see why you bought up Jewish as being terrorist, as anyone can be a terrorist. United States have home grown terrorism too, does not mean we all take part in it. I just believe one should take measures to ensure their citizen's safety. Unfortunately for the British and Palestinians, they didn't think of this. I am not saying "attack indiscriminately", I am saying one should protect their citizens and if seizing humanitarian ships before letting the aid get to them is necessary, then by all means they should be able to do it (of course the aid MUST make it to those in need of it).

With that said, I don't get why you even brought that up.
I bought it up because it was part of showing the stupidity of your argument supporting Piracy on the high seas and the murder of people undertaking humanitarian aid, by a group who are always so eager to tell us how the Palestinians are terrorists for planting bombs that kill innocent civilians.

Pretty simple really.

Last edited:
There is a reason why they are called the Jewish people.

It's pretty much common knowledge that Jews are more than just a religion; they are a people, a nation...or do you disagree with just about every historian on that subject?

your last comment seems overtly antisemitic, blaming Jews for people disliking them... :sarc:
Ben you are talking crap again, I am one of the Australian "people", we are also a "nation" but we have no singular religious affiliation.

There is only one defining factor that makes one a Jew, and that is that they follow the Jewish faith. Judaism is a religion and nothing more. I am of Jewish decent, but I am not a Jew, because I do not follow the faith, nor did my parents. I know that certain groups say that you must have a Jewish matrimonial line etc, but of course that leaves out all those apostates though the ages, and that would decimate the whole idea.

You mayas well stop the stupidity about anti semitism, no one believes it any more. It used to be the classic Jewish line, used to kill otherwise justifiable criticism, the world has got over it, and now it has become a laughing stock. Any criticism of Israel or the Jews is immediately met with the claim of Anti Semitism regardless of it's validity. The phrase has become totally meaningless.

Last edited:
I'm talking about people not some imaginary idiots that live in your imagination. I'm anti me?... you are delusional.

Firstly i am not religious so none of this applies to me, secondly all of this anti Jewish bias supposedly started before most of the things you quote even occured.

I would suggest you look at the behaviour of the Israelis in the current shitefite to get some idea of why they are despised and distrusted and I suggest have been for millenia. Then read the article by the eminent Jewish Professor of History at NYU, Tony Judt "The Country That wouldn't Grow Up"
I bought it up because it was part of showing the stupidity of your argument supporting Piracy on the high seas and the murder of people undertaking humanitarian aid, by a group who are always so eager to tell us how the Palestinians are terrorists for planting bombs that kill innocent civilians.

Pretty simple really.

You CAN be anti-yourself you do realize this right? It is not delusional nor impossible (in fact I would say its delusional to not accept this fact, as some people are truely that uneducated/ignorant/stupid, whichever suites your fancy). There are those that truely hosts hatred for their own kind. Not saying YOU are, I am saying that just because somone is Jewish doesn't make them right or impossible to hold anti-jewish feelings.

If I sounded like I support Piracy or murder then forgive me, but I still believe in the fact that if you can kill in defense they can kill you as well. I am saying that under the circumstances they were in, they could have easily prevented those deaths (given the Israelis could have as well). You know what? Screw it, this will take forever, lets just agree to disagree. We are both stubborn people and will believe what we believe.

As for what I said not applying to you, it wasn't directly applied to you. Those are just things I know of for fact and have experienced in my life time. I didn't try to go back yonder to see why else they were hated.

Last edited:
The Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎‎ ISO 259-3 Yhudim Israeli pronunciation [jehu'dim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East.

it's quite simple really.

I am an ashkenazi Jew, that is my ethnicity. I am not a german or russian or pole.

you are...dead wrong...:oops:

Back