How Would You Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict? - Page 26




 
--
Boots
 
January 1st, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I will check your sources later today, you know, I am not challange you as an individual. I am not pro-Israel and I am not Pro the Palestinians. I am pro- structure and a constuctive discussion

ps. I am so fxxking drunk. Good Night and a Happy New Year in the land of OZ (still using that term?)
The Gods of Grain will will do clog dances in your brainbox in the morning.

Bear in mind that it is impossible to argue constructively with the supporters of a regime who do those things that the Zionists base their policies on. As I've said many times, it is as fruitful as arguing with an ardent Nazi in their era.

That does not mean that it should not be done,... if anything, the reverse.

Just watch the video.
January 1st, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
The Gods of Grain will will do clog dances in your brainbox in the morning.

Bear in mind that it is impossible to argue constructively with the supporters of a regime who do those things that the Zionists base their policies on. As I've said many times, it is as fruitful as arguing with an ardent Nazi in their era.

That does not mean that it should not be done,... if anything, the reverse.

Just watch the video.

I have a Dutch infantry company, wearing wooden shoes marching around in my head. I watched the video and some of the other videos posted here. He not seem to be so hawkish, and we must recognize. Hawkish people are on the both sides here. I can have a problem with youtube files, the media, and the wikipedia. I am picky, I know.

I can recommend some sources,

http://www.crisisgroup.org/en/region...palestine.aspx


http://www.icc-cpi.int/Menus/ICC/


http://www.pcr.uu.se/research/UCDP/


You all have a military background, or you are active. I suppose, you all know about the Jane Defense, they are quite good too. The internet create a lot of problems with the sources.

G
January 1st, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I have a Dutch infantry company, wearing wooden shoes marching around in my head. I watched the video and some of the other videos posted here. He not seem to be so hawkish, and we must recognize. Hawkish people are on the both sides here. I can have a problem with youtube files, the media, and the wikipedia. I am picky, I know.

I can recommend some sources,

http://www.crisisgroup.org/en/region...palestine.aspx

http://www.icc-cpi.int/Menus/ICC/

http://www.pcr.uu.se/research/UCDP/

You all have a military background, or you are active. I suppose, you all know about the Jane Defense, they are quite good too. The internet create a lot of problems with the sources.

G
I may not necessarily be as hawkish as I seem either, but,... (and it's a very big but), I have learned that to give an inch to a pro zionist supporter is not wise. They will look at the inch, take a mile,... the tape measure, and the box it came in,... in fact you might be lucky not to lose your arm.

The point you make about information garnered from the Internet is largely true, but being "picky" can put you at a distinct disadvantage if you allow it to blinker your views. Because I don't agree with the Zionist line does not mean that I am unaware of it. So long as a little common sense is used, I have found that Internet information is often as honest and sometimes more accurate than that fed to us by virtually any other source, up to and including that of our own governments, who have regularly been shown to colour the truth to suit their political needs. In fact, in cases such as this I would go so far as to say Government sources are some of the least reliable. The fact is that I don't care about their political aspirations, nor ignoring the truth of the matter, merely because it is politically expedient at this time.

My opinions are based on my overall view of all the information that I have gathered on the subject. At the moment it is weighted so far against the Zionists that I have no other alternative than to support the Palestinian claims.
--
Boots
January 2nd, 2012  
BritinAfrica
 
 
In all honesty at this present time, I don't know if it can be fixed.

Then again, I believed that the Warsaw Pact would outlive me and my children, look what happened there.
January 2nd, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
My opinions are based on my overall view of all the information that I have gathered on the subject. At the moment it is weighted so far against the Zionists that I have no other alternative than to support the Palestinian claims.
The problem is that all your information comes from biased scources. I have corrected many of them.

About Arabs in the Israeli Army Page 3 post #21

About Arabs in the Israeli Army Page 8 post #75

About Arabs in the Israeli Army Page 11 post #110

About So why do people hate Israel? Page 3 post #21

About So why do people hate Israel? Page 11 post #104

About So why do people hate Israel? Page 14 post #134

among others.
January 2nd, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
In all honesty at this present time, I don't know if it can be fixed.

Then again, I believed that the Warsaw Pact would outlive me and my children, look what happened there.
Jordan was able to get the two parties back together. Hopefully something positive comes out of it.
January 2nd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
In all honesty at this present time, I don't know if it can be fixed.

Then again, I believed that the Warsaw Pact would outlive me and my children, look what happened there.
I cannot agree more. Things happen that surprise us all. I want to correct myself a bit. Youtube is not totally worthless. However, I will never use it as a source. youtube has many interesting documentaries.

I was hopeful when Rabin begun to move toward a peace agreement, but he was killed by an Israeli extremist. I have pondered the Israeli man that stated, from the youtube senjo posted here. He is perhaps a dove, if you follow my strain of thoughts here. How representative for the Israeli population is he? I believe, the majority of the people are somewhere between a dove and a hawk. We will always have people on the both extreme so to speak. This less hawkish man here could be very useful during a reconciliation process after the implementation of an agreement.

We will see how successful Jordan is, however, I am quite pessimistic
January 3rd, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
The problem is that all your information comes from biased scources. ---snip---

Blah, blah, blah....---snip---

among others.
[sarcasm]And of course your's does not?[/sarcasm]

You quote sources from a country with a population of only 5 million people that has earned more condemnatory UN resolutions raised against it than any other country in the world, the only country in the world that is so despised that it has to have organised classes for puppets like yourself to attempt to rewrite history, spread lies and put a pro Zionist slant on all legitimate comment. Failing that they attempt to stifle legitimate comment by playing the old and hackneyed anti Semite card, a term now so abused and misused that it is actually an accolade.

Your excuses would be hilarious if they were not so bloody pathetic.
January 3rd, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
We will see how successful Jordan is, however, I am quite pessimistic
The positive thing is that everyone is pessimistic , the darkest hour is before the dawn.

I'll cross my fingers.
January 3rd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
The positive thing is that everyone is pessimistic , the darkest hour is before the dawn.

I'll cross my fingers.

Yes, that is true. Like what Britinafrica said about the end of the cold war, that was quite fast.

I truly believe, the majority of people want peace (unless they are completely nuts) the economic factor you posted on one of the other theaters of operation is really interesting
 


Similar Topics
Don't fault Israel for Palestinians' intransigence
25 Israeli soldiers speak on Israeli war crimes in Gaza
Israelis torn over handling Gaza hostage crisis
Palestinians complain about Israeli withdrawal
Israeli Soldiers Kill 3 Palestinian Gunmen