How Would You Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

VKMS
1. Oh, its always the Palestinian that attack? Why don't you read up whats going on with the Settlers in the West Bank. Steal other people land and then call it "being attacked". That's priceless. Boy are you an apologist, I hope your handlers are paying you well.

I do not support the settlers, most of them are fanatic religious people.

2. You just admitted that the Israelis don't recognize it as both, you are right, they recognize it as THEIRS that's just the problem.

No, the problem is that Israel's borders are based on treaties and war laws and the Palestinian ones on religious grounds. (Fatah is slowly changing to the pre-1967 borders, Hamas not)

3. Nice dodge, Avoid a question by asking one. Wont play.

No problem, I do it for you:

IN THE MARCH 1976 issue of Falastin a-Thaura, then the official journal of the Beirut-based PLO, Mahmud Abbas ("Abu Mazen"), PLO spokesman, wrote: "The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians from the Zionist tyranny but, instead, they abandoned them, forced them to emigrate and to leave their homeland, and threw them into prisons similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live."

THE PRIME Minister of Syria in 1948, Khaled al-Azem, in his memoirs, published in 1973, listed what he thought were the reasons for the Arab failure in 1948: " ... the fifth factor was the call by the Arab governments to the inhabitants of Palestine to evacuate it and leave for the bordering Arab countries ... We brought destruction upon a million Arab refugees by calling on them and pleading with them to leave their land."

OK worked. It's a neutral article. Those pilots didn't want to cause "collateral damage". But the article also showed that Israel does not use it's weapons irresponsibly by using small bombs and by doing so missed some high profile targets.

5. You asking a NEW YORKER of why we veto all of the Israeli resolutions as if I didn't know? Let me assure you I know much more than you about how the Isreali lobby in Washington interfers in US politics. Its called AIPAC and its been going on about 40 years.

I'll help you : Negroponte doctrine

5. Common sense? 5 story Apartment, several apartments per floor. Residential neighborhood. What do you think? I can tell you if the Palestinians did they same Israel would be screaming genocide.

For Israel it was worth the risk.

6. Of course there will be Isolated cases. I actually found a few more. But the fact remains that it is not a widespread practice (mostly on religious grounds) and some of those children involved were found to be coerced.

A lot of suicide bombers are coerced. Many also abort their mission at the last moment, that's why there are also others on the "trigger".

7. Maybe, maybe not. I had never seen that photo before and looking at it you can tell its a gas vapor. But that doesnt mean they didnt use it, I sure as hell don't expect the Israelis to admit it. But the did use WP and they have used Cluster weapons in Lebanon, so I am not going to confirm nor discount it. Its not never been proven either way (and I don't trust the Israel version).

They used it in Lebanon not in Gaza. WP was used in Gaza. The ones used in Lebanon was old stock and didn't have the self-destruct mechanism which makes them dangerous even after the war stops.

One thing that is missing in the laws of war is that the party that uses explosives must be responsible for cleaning up the non detonated ones after the conflict.

You don't know much about laws do you? You seem to mix them up quite frequently.
About the right to self defence, that's for the defender. The Arabs (Palestinians) attacked, not the Israelis.
The Arabs were defending their land so that makes the Israelis the aggressor NOT a defender.

Read that again because you do not understand it.
It would seem that i understand it perfectly, it's just that you know I'm right and it doesn't suit your argument. As an aggressor you lose the right to protection of the law for what you do.

Israel does not occupy Gaza.
They did for some time until they were finally forced out by International pressure. No doubt they will try again when there's nothing else left. As a means of punishing the Gazans, they were then besieged with the I refusing most food and humanitarian aid, this fact was reported by a number of International aid agencies. Another illegal act. (Collective punishment)

Any loss of a civilian life is one to many. But if the PLO didn't attack Israel those civilians would still be alive. If you start a fight and get beaten up then don't whine.
Your "few" rockets are in fact more than 10.000!
Almost 600 people were injured and 10's killed. Read this : Fear and Horror in Sderot
There's an easy way to stop it isn't there? Get out of Palestine and you won't have people constantly trying to regain what is legally and morally theirs. The occupiers of Sidderot are there by choice, the Palestinians don't have that choice.
"600 injured and 10s killed" that's almost laughable considering that the Israelis probably did more than that in the first ten minutes of Cast Lead, and a dozen other military actions

When you live in Gaza city and Israel fires a missile, you are safe as long as there's no jihadist in your living room.
Your blatant and deliberate lies are an insult to human intelligence. Random and indiscriminate use of tank main armament in an attempt to murder civillians killed the family of a doctor, no "fighters were killed or injured. A family of six killed by deliberate fire whilst on the beach,... no terrorists injured.

Here's some figures as reported by B'Tselem for August of 2011

Ibrahim 'Adnan 'Abd Rabo a-Zaza
14 year-old resident of Gaza city, injured on 19.08.2011 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a Aircraft, and died on 19.09.2011. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Injured while playing next to his house with his cousin, who was also injured, after rockets were fired from the area. A month later, he died from his injuries.
Haitham Ahmad Mustafa M'aruf
13 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, injured on 21.08.2011 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft, and died on 29.08.2011. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Injured on his family's farmland in Beit Lahiya after rockets were fired from the area, he died eight days later.​
Salameh 'Abd a-Rahman Ibrahim al-Masri
18 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 25.08.2011 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed while sitting with friends at the entrance to his house when the nearby Islamic Jihad sport club was bombed.​
'Alaa 'Adnan Muhammad al-Jakhbir
22 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 25.08.2011 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed while sitting with at the entrance to his friend's house when the nearby Islamic Jihad sport club was bombed.​
Muhammad Khaled Muhammad Tafesh
22 year-old resident of a-Shaburah (R.C), Rafah district, killed on 24.08.2011 in Rafah, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: A tunnels worker, he was killed in an air force bombing of the tunnels area in Rafah.​
'Imad Jamal Khamis Abu Harb
21 year-old resident of a-Shaburah (R.C), Rafah district, killed on 24.08.2011 in Rafah, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: A tunnels worker, he was killed in an air force bombing of the tunnels area in Rafah.​
Hisham 'Adnan 'Abd a-Razeq Abu Harb
20 year-old resident of a-Shaburah (R.C), Rafah district, killed on 24.08.2011 in Rafah, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: A tunnels worker, he was killed in an air force bombing of the tunnels area in Rafah.​
Mahmoud Raja Sa'id a-Sabakhi
19 year-old resident of a-Shaburah (R.C), Rafah district, killed on 24.08.2011 in Rafah, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: A tunnels worker, he was killed in an air force bombing of the tunnels area in Rafah.​
Isma'il Nimir Ahmad Amum
62 year-old resident of al-Bureij R.C., Deir al-Balah district, killed on 24.08.2011 next to al-Bureij R.C., Deir al-Balah district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed while farming east of al-Bureij refugee cam, after rockets were fired from the area.​
Islam Mu'ataz Bassem Kreqa'
1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 19.08.2011 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a Aircraft, during the course of a targeted killing. Additional information: Killed while riding on a motorcycle with his father and uncle.​
Munther Bassem Hamdan Kreqa'
32 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 19.08.2011 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a Aircraft, during the course of a targeted killing. Additional information: Killed while riding on a motorcycle with his brother and his brother's toddler son.​
Malek Khaled Hamad Sha'th
1 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 18.08.2011 in Rafah, by a missile fired from a Aircraft, during the course of a targeted killing. Additional information: Son of Khaled Sh'ath, an activist in the Popular Resistance Committees. He was killed in his house while his father was meeting there with activists from the organization​
Sa'ed 'Abd a-Rahim Mahmoud al-Majdalawi
17 year-old resident of a-Nuseirat Camp, Deir al-Balah district, killed on 16.08.2011 next to Deir al-Balah, by live ammunition. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Mentally disabled, he was shot and killed when he came within a few meters of the perimeter fence east of Deir al-Balah.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's one I really thought shows the IDF at their peace loving best.
Ibrahim Muhammad Kasab Shurab
17 year-old resident of Khan Yunis, killed on 17.01.2009 in Khan Yunis, by a shell. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed in a car while riding with his father and brothers during a cease fire when soldiers shot at them, striking the father, who was driving, causing him to crash into a wall. Soldiers ordered them to get out of the car and when they did so, fired at them. The brother Kasab was killed by a shot in the stomach, and Ibrahim was shot in the legs and bled to death until midnight, while soldiers stood by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are countless more, but try to find the reports, they are buried in avalanche of Israeli propaganda accounts of the murder of one family. The Palestinians die like flies on a daily basis and nothing is said, but when five Israelis are killed it makes front page news for a week and they still whine about it using it as a defense for every alleged Palestinian retaliation since the year dot.

Last edited:
The Arabs were defending their land so that makes the Israelis the aggressor NOT a defender.

What was the name of that land?

It would seem that i understand it perfectly, it's just that you know I'm right and it doesn't suit your argument. As an aggressor you lose the right to protection of the law for what you do.

What kind of rubbish is that? You are pre-programmed and don't want to know anything that does not match your "thinking".

They did for some time until they were finally forced out by International pressure. No doubt they will try again when there's nothing else left. As a means of punishing the Gazans, they were then besieged with the I refusing most food and humanitarian aid, this fact was reported by a number of International aid agencies. Another illegal act. (Collective punishment)

They left voluntarily (Disengagement Plan Implementation Law). Thanks to Hamas Gaza has become a mess. It was Hamas who started fighting with Fatah and when the Israelis wanted to help the Palestinians by opening the Rafah border crossing, Hamas threatened to shoot at the refugees! If Hamas would have behaved their wouldn't be a blockade, but you don't understand that of course, because that is not programmed into you.
BTW you should crank up your knowledge about the blockade because you are far behind.

There's an easy way to stop it isn't there? Get out of Palestine and you won't have people constantly trying to regain what is legally and morally theirs. The occupiers of Sidderot are there by choice, the Palestinians don't have that choice.
"600 injured and 10s killed" that's almost laughable considering that the Israelis probably did more than that in the first ten minutes of Cast Lead, and a dozen other military actions

Palestinians do have a choice. They know that when they attack Israel they get something back so when they stop doing that they will be safe. You won't understand that off course because you want the Palestinians to suffer so that it can be filmed and exaggerated to put the blame on the Israelis.
The leadership in the West Bank knows that but Hamas in Gaza don't.

Your blatant and deliberate lies are an insult to human intelligence. Random and indiscriminate use of tank main armament in an attempt to murder civillians killed the family of a doctor, no "fighters were killed or injured. A family of six killed by deliberate fire whilst on the beach,... no terrorists injured.

Every civilian death is one to many. Unfortunately this happens in every conflict. Some were killed because some Jihadists were in the neighborhood. (knowing that they endanger innocent civilians). If the Jihadists wouldn't shoot rockets at israel, all those people would still be alive. (I know you don't understand that). People in the West Bank don't get Israeli missiles upon their homes. Strange, isn't it?

BTW, there was no ceasefire on 17/01/2009, it started at 02:00 AM on Sunday 18/01/2009

There are countless more, but try to find the reports, they are buried in avalanche of Israeli propaganda accounts of the murder of one family. The Palestinians die like flies on a daily basis and nothing is said, but when five Israelis are killed it makes front page news for a week and they still whine about it using it as a defense for every alleged Palestinian retaliation since the year dot.

If Palestinians die like flies on a daily basis then tell me how many already died in 2011? Surely must be more than 362!

What was the name of that land?
What does that have to do with ownership?... Nothing. It would have been no different if it were called Calathumpia.
What kind of rubbish is that? You are pre-programmed and don't want to know anything that does not match your "thinking".
That's odd,.. I never knew that there was an echo in this room, It must be all that empty space between your ears, how many times have I said that to you? I notice that you couldn't deny what I said was correct.
They left voluntarily (Disengagement Plan Implementation Law).
Bought about by international pressure, so it wasn't really voluntary was it?
Palestinians do have a choice.
Nice try at avoiding the point. I said that they had no choice as to where they lived. They live in Palestine, 99% of the Jews came from Europe,... voluntarily.
Every civilian death is one to many.
You are no more than a mealy mouthed Zionazi apologist. How can you say that while you actively support Israel's deliberate wholesale murder of women and children.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with ownership?... Nothing. It would have been no different if it were called Calathumpia.

Yes it would, because then there was a country named Calathumpia, with a government and rule of law and would have been called Calathumpians. But that's fiction, because they didn't live in a country named Calathumpia nor a country named Palestine and they called themselves Arabs and they had to obey to the rule of law of the government in charge. When the fighting broke out they didn't defend their country but only the town they lived in. Every town had it's own armed militia. Most of them didn't care about the other towns.

That's odd,.. I never knew that there was an echo in this room, It must be all that empty space between your ears, how many times have I said that to you? I notice that you couldn't deny what I said was correct.

You can say that a hundred times, but if you are wrong on the first one then all the others are wrong to. It doesn't change by repeating the same error all over again.

Bought about by international pressure, so it wasn't really voluntary was it?

No it wasn't. "In his book Sharon: The Life of a Leader, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's son Gilad wrote that he gave his father the idea of the disengagement."

Nice try at avoiding the point. I said that they had no choice as to where they lived. They live in Palestine, 99% of the Jews came from Europe,... voluntarily.

Wrong again. They lived in the Ottoman Empire. The Jews, just like many Arabs, entered the Ottoman Empire legally. They bought land and settled there. So the Ottoman Empire became their country too. There is no international law that prohibits a person to legally settle in another country. I know that you don't know much about the rule of law so I just clarified it a bit.

You are no more than a mealy mouthed Zionazi apologist. How can you say that while you actively support Israel's deliberate wholesale murder of women and children.

Collateral damage is not wholesale murder of women and children, deliberately firing unguided rockets at a civilian town is.

The only people who can solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are the Israelis and the Palestinians. HOWEVER, This forum probably cannot solve the problem. Nevertheless, if the Israeli members and if we have Palestinian members begin to talk to each other. Perhaps even outside this forum. This would be a Down-Up movement.

Naive perhaps, but I do not give a dxxm

The only people who can solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are the Israelis and the Palestinians. HOWEVER, This forum probably cannot solve the problem. Nevertheless, if the Israeli members and if we have Palestinian members begin to talk to each other. Perhaps even outside this forum. This would be a Down-Up movement.
Naive perhaps, but I do not give a dxxm
We can't solve the problem , but we can speak up when those who push the case for a murderous regime as part of a coordinated Zionist plan to stifle legitimate comment about their actions on the internet. Have you ever noticed, no other country does this,... nor has the need to do it?

Yes it would, because then there was a country named Calathumpia, with a government and rule of law and would have been called Calathumpians. But that's fiction, because they didn't live in a country named Calathumpia nor a country named Palestine and they called themselves Arabs and they had to obey to the rule of law of the government in charge. When the fighting broke out they didn't defend their country but only the town they lived in. Every town had it's own armed militia. Most of them didn't care about the other towns.
As has been said a dozen times,... what it was called doesn't make the slightest difference. It still belonged to the Palestinians.

You can say that a hundred times, but if you are wrong on the first one then all the others are wrong to. It doesn't change by repeating the same error all over again.
You are obviously running out of lies to tell, as again you are merely repeating like an echo that which I have said to you.

No it wasn't. "In his book Sharon: The Life of a Leader, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's son Gilad wrote that he gave his father the idea of the disengagement."
LOL this damned diary,... no one cares, I'd bet a months income that it is a forgery. It seems to always come up with and answer,... after the event. LOL You must think we still believe in the tooth fairy.

Wrong again. They lived in the Ottoman Empire. The Jews, just like many Arabs, entered the Ottoman Empire legally. They bought land and settled there. So the Ottoman Empire became their country too. There is no international law that prohibits a person to legally settle in another country. I know that you don't know much about the rule of law so I just clarified it a bit.
you wriggle and you squirm and make every excuse under the sun, but it has nothing to do with what I said. The Palestinian people are recognised as the descendants of the Caananites and have occupied the land since before the Jews even arrived.

Collateral damage is not wholesale murder of women and children, deliberately firing unguided rockets at a civilian town is.
It's not, but planned deliberate murder is, and that is the case with israel, as no one has that many "accidents" especially when using state of the art weaponry. Also the use of illegally disproportionate reprisals.

Last edited:
We can't solve the problem , but we can speak up when those who push the case for a murderous regime as part of a coordinated Zionist plan to stifle legitimate comment about their actions on the internet. Have you ever noticed, no other country does this,... nor has the need to do it?

As has been said a dozen times,... what it was called doesn't make the slightest difference. It still belonged to the Palestinians.

You are obviously running out of lies to tell, as again you are merely repeating like an echo that which I have said to you.

LOL this damned diary,... no one cares, I'd bet a months income that it is a forgery. It seems to always come up with and answer,... after the event. LOL You must think we still believe in the tooth fairy.

you wriggle and you squirm and make every excuse under the sun, but it has nothing to do with what I said. The Palestinian people are recognised as the descendants of the Caananites and have occupied the land since before the Jews even arrived.

It's not, but planned deliberate murder is, and that is the case with israel, as no one has that many "accidents" especially when using state of the art weaponry. Also the use of illegally disproportionate reprisals.

Show me RELIABLE sources of this zionist plan you are refering to

Show me RELIABLE sources of this zionist plan you are refering to
I have already posted a video of training sessions being conducted to "correct" (slowly distort) information posted on Wikipedia, including a behind the scenes email with examples of how to go about it. The video was posted by members of the group, they were actually boasting about it.

If you care to look at Internet sites showing what is going on in Palestine you will find them swamped with pro Zionist propagandists and what becomes very noticeable in a short time, is the utter predictability of the "parrot fashion" statements and answers they all give, there's little if anything that sounds the least bit spontaneous, all backed up with the constant repetition of long disproven lies.

e.g.
There is no such place as Palestine.
Palestinians are not entitled to protection under international law because they are not a sovereign country.
Arabs in Israel are treated as equal.
Israel is not taking part in ethnic cleansing.
Israel is not an apartheid state,... etc., etc., ad infinitum

A the risk of possible disapproval from the Moderators, I am going to append a post from another thread. I hope it may give you some idea of where I am coming from,... as I am going to be spending a lot less time on my computer for at least a few weeks, and my participation in this thread of a long winded repetition of the facts
(sometimes many times over), because some are to lazy to read what has already been said or too stupid or brainwashed to understand them, is going to be minimised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't care if you just bypass the other videos I post here, but I ask you to take the time to watch this,...
and you may begin to see why I see things the way I do, as here we have another Human being, with somewhat similar views to myself and perhaps he expresses them a little more clearly than I do.
Israeli Activist Akiva Orr

Last edited:
I have already posted a video of training sessions being conducted to "correct" (slowly distort) information posted on Wikipedia, including a behind the scenes email with examples of how to go about it. The video was posted by members of the group, they were actually boasting about it.

If you care to look at Internet sites showing what is going on in Palestine you will find them swamped with pro Zionist propagandists and what becomes very noticeable in a short time, is the utter predictability of the "parrot fashion" statements and answers they all give, there's little if anything that sounds the least bit spontaneous, all backed up with the constant repetition of long disproven lies.

e.g.
There is no such place as Palestine.
Palestinians are not entitled to protection under international law because they are not a sovereign country.
Arabs in Israel are treated as equal.
Israel is not taking part in ethnic cleansing.
Israel is not an apartheid state,... etc., etc., ad infinitum.

A the risk of possible disapproval from the Moderators, I am going to append a post from another thread. I hope it may give you some idea of where I am coming from,... as I am going to be spending a lot less time on my computer for at least a few weeks, and my participation in this thread of a long winded repetition of the facts
(sometimes many times over), because some are to lazy to read what has already been said or too stupid or brainwashed to understand them, is going to be minimised.
I don't care if you just bypass the other videos I post here, but I ask you to take the time to watch this,...
and you may begin to see why I see things the way I do, as here we have another Human being, with somewhat similar views to myself and perhaps he expresses them a little more clearly than I do.
Israeli Activist Akiva Orr

I will check your sources later today, you know, I am not challange you as an individual. I am not pro-Israel and I am not Pro the Palestinians. I am pro- structure and a constuctive discussion

ps. I am so fxxking drunk. Good Night and a Happy New Year in the land of OZ (still using that term?)

I will check your sources later today, you know, I am not challange you as an individual. I am not pro-Israel and I am not Pro the Palestinians. I am pro- structure and a constuctive discussion

ps. I am so fxxking drunk. Good Night and a Happy New Year in the land of OZ (still using that term?)
The Gods of Grain will will do clog dances in your brainbox in the morning.

Bear in mind that it is impossible to argue constructively with the supporters of a regime who do those things that the Zionists base their policies on. As I've said many times, it is as fruitful as arguing with an ardent Nazi in their era.

That does not mean that it should not be done,... if anything, the reverse.

Just watch the video.

The Gods of Grain will will do clog dances in your brainbox in the morning.

Bear in mind that it is impossible to argue constructively with the supporters of a regime who do those things that the Zionists base their policies on. As I've said many times, it is as fruitful as arguing with an ardent Nazi in their era.

That does not mean that it should not be done,... if anything, the reverse.

Just watch the video.

I have a Dutch infantry company, wearing wooden shoes marching around in my head. I watched the video and some of the other videos posted here. He not seem to be so hawkish, and we must recognize. Hawkish people are on the both sides here. I can have a problem with youtube files, the media, and the wikipedia. I am picky, I know.

I can recommend some sources,

http://www.crisisgroup.org/en/regions/middle-east-north-africa/israel-palestine.aspx

http://www.icc-cpi.int/Menus/ICC/

http://www.pcr.uu.se/research/UCDP/

You all have a military background, or you are active. I suppose, you all know about the Jane Defense, they are quite good too. The internet create a lot of problems with the sources.

G

I have a Dutch infantry company, wearing wooden shoes marching around in my head. I watched the video and some of the other videos posted here. He not seem to be so hawkish, and we must recognize. Hawkish people are on the both sides here. I can have a problem with youtube files, the media, and the wikipedia. I am picky, I know.

I can recommend some sources,

http://www.crisisgroup.org/en/regions/middle-east-north-africa/israel-palestine.aspx

http://www.icc-cpi.int/Menus/ICC/

http://www.pcr.uu.se/research/UCDP/

You all have a military background, or you are active. I suppose, you all know about the Jane Defense, they are quite good too. The internet create a lot of problems with the sources.

G
I may not necessarily be as hawkish as I seem either, but,... (and it's a very big but), I have learned that to give an inch to a pro zionist supporter is not wise. They will look at the inch, take a mile,... the tape measure, and the box it came in,... in fact you might be lucky not to lose your arm.

The point you make about information garnered from the Internet is largely true, but being "picky" can put you at a distinct disadvantage if you allow it to blinker your views. Because I don't agree with the Zionist line does not mean that I am unaware of it. So long as a little common sense is used, I have found that Internet information is often as honest and sometimes more accurate than that fed to us by virtually any other source, up to and including that of our own governments, who have regularly been shown to colour the truth to suit their political needs. In fact, in cases such as this I would go so far as to say Government sources are some of the least reliable. The fact is that I don't care about their political aspirations, nor ignoring the truth of the matter, merely because it is politically expedient at this time.

My opinions are based on my overall view of all the information that I have gathered on the subject. At the moment it is weighted so far against the Zionists that I have no other alternative than to support the Palestinian claims.

Last edited:
In all honesty at this present time, I don't know if it can be fixed.

Then again, I believed that the Warsaw Pact would outlive me and my children, look what happened there.

My opinions are based on my overall view of all the information that I have gathered on the subject. At the moment it is weighted so far against the Zionists that I have no other alternative than to support the Palestinian claims.

The problem is that all your information comes from biased scources. I have corrected many of them.

About Arabs in the Israeli Army Page 3 post #21

About Arabs in the Israeli Army Page 8 post #75

About Arabs in the Israeli Army Page 11 post #110

About So why do people hate Israel? Page 3 post #21

About So why do people hate Israel? Page 11 post #104

About So why do people hate Israel? Page 14 post #134

among others.

Then again, I believed that the Warsaw Pact would outlive me and my children, look what happened there.

Jordan was able to get the two parties back together. Hopefully something positive comes out of it.

I cannot agree more. Things happen that surprise us all. I want to correct myself a bit. Youtube is not totally worthless. However, I will never use it as a source. youtube has many interesting documentaries.

I was hopeful when Rabin begun to move toward a peace agreement, but he was killed by an Israeli extremist. I have pondered the Israeli man that stated, from the youtube senjo posted here. He is perhaps a dove, if you follow my strain of thoughts here. How representative for the Israeli population is he? I believe, the majority of the people are somewhere between a dove and a hawk. We will always have people on the both extreme so to speak. This less hawkish man here could be very useful during a reconciliation process after the implementation of an agreement.

We will see how successful Jordan is, however, I am quite pessimistic

The problem is that all your information comes from biased scources. ---snip---

Blah, blah, blah....---snip---

among others.
[sarcasm]And of course your's does not?[/sarcasm]

You quote sources from a country with a population of only 5 million people that has earned more condemnatory UN resolutions raised against it than any other country in the world, the only country in the world that is so despised that it has to have organised classes for puppets like yourself to attempt to rewrite history, spread lies and put a pro Zionist slant on all legitimate comment. Failing that they attempt to stifle legitimate comment by playing the old and hackneyed anti Semite card, a term now so abused and misused that it is actually an accolade.

Your excuses would be hilarious if they were not so bloody pathetic.

Last edited:
The positive thing is that everyone is pessimistic , the darkest hour is before the dawn.

I'll cross my fingers.

Yes, that is true. Like what Britinafrica said about the end of the cold war, that was quite fast.

I truly believe, the majority of people want peace (unless they are completely nuts) the economic factor you posted on one of the other theaters of operation:) is really interesting

Back