How will you spend your Christmas?

Archit

I know Christmas is the most important festival in Western countries.I hear that people will go home and spend it with families,is it true?
and how will you spend your Christmas? :D :D

well there are a lew million different ways of celebrating this holiday.

My family tries to get all 12 (no merde) of my brothers and sisters and mom and dad and i to sit down and have a meal and exchange gifts and talk and lah ti dah! then after we eat we usually go do something as a family like a movie or play touch football or paint-ball or something... since it is such a bia to get gifts for everyone we usually just draw names and buy a gift for 10$-15$.

the day before Christmas we go over to one of my aunts house and play a christmas game with rules and stuff. there are about 40-50 of us playing. if anyone wants the rules/outlines for this game pm me or post it and i will spill them out.

i still live at home, so everything i do is with my family pretty much, tho i have a car so i can leave and find my friends.

christmas eve we have a midnight service at church, which the entire immediate family attends
christmas day, sometimes we go to the 8am service (generally it is very quick) sometimes we just skip church altogether, as we are generally tired after the midnight service.

at about 12 we all go to someone on my mums side of the houses place and we have a big christmas lunch, with pretty much our entire family from both sides. this extends well into the afternoon. then i leave, and go to a friends place where the *real* partying starts!! and we wind up by watching "the panel christmas special" :D

It is really great with friends and families in Christmas day!

I can also feel happy atmosphere in my country. Last year, a pretty girl date a happy night with me at the night before Christmas, and I am so excited to see her.But,you know,it is not a holiday in law in my country,so boss distribute a business trip to me :x. I feel so chagrined even today.And I lost her :(

I wish a happy and great Christmas to all.

During my Christmas time, I'll spend time with my close friends here in New York but I don't have any specific plans of what to do. Probably the college finals are still in the blockade towards Christmas.

One question, isn't December 26th considered a commerative holiday for Chinese People in Mainland China? Does it have to do with Chaiman Mao's birthday?

Chairman Mao......en.....i ve been living in china for 13 years( when i was 13, i moved from china to canada)

ppl now seem not to give a damn about Mao..they like money more

i will drink a lot beer and mess up a bit with my friends

I will be spending my first Christmas with my wife at our new place. We both joined the Army in the fall and do not have enough leave days to go anywhere.

Plus next Christmas both of us will most likely be in Iraq :santam16:

Back