How will you die?

While taking a leisurely stroll down a country road, a distracted farmer runs you over with his combine, shredding your body into ribbons.

Oh, God, no! I want to die by the bullet.

The Death Psyhic said:
While driving, you impatiently tailgate a slow-moving semi. Without warning, the semi slams onto its brakes, and you slam into the back of it. A second semi, which happens to be impatiently tailgating you, slams into the back of you, crushing you between the two semis.

Well, I never tailgate nor do I allow Semi-Tractor Trailers tailgate me. Infact, I don't allow a semi to be behind me period.

While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

While on a group tour of a candy factory, you fall over a guardrail and land on a taffy pulling machine. Your head, torso, and legs are ripped into three separate sections.

lol funny stuffz

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by jumping off of a tall building.

I hate heights, forget about it.

I'll die just like LeEnfield. Dying of physical exhaustion after an incredible night with a gorgeous and angelic sweet woman.

But the best death I have ever heard is of this Belgian woman. She drove in a convertible without her seat belt on. She hit a pole of the power line, got thrown up into the air and hit the power lines. Then she fell back and smacked on the tarmack. The coroners didn't know what to say for the case of death: a) car accident B) electrocution c) plunging to death. This really happened.... isn't it incredible!?

An improperly hung ceiling fan falls from above you while it's running. The fast-moving blades slice through your neck with ease, launching your head across the room.

"While sunbathing in your yard, a commercial airliner accidentally unloads its waste tank. You are impaled by several spears of frozen urine which fall from 30,000 feet above you. "

Ahhhh snaps!

Depressed with life in general, you blow your brains out with a shotgun.

That sent shivers down my back. I remember a point in my life when I actually considered this very thing. I put in my name and age again and it told me the same thing. So I put in the age after my next birthday and got this:

You are electrocuted while attempting to rewire some light fixtures in your home.

That gives me a bit more peace of mind. . . kind of.

FutureDevilDog said:
While sunbathing in your yard, a commercial airliner accidentally unloads its waste tank. You are impaled by several spears of frozen urine which fall from 30,000 feet above you. "

That is just funny lol.

This is how the wife will die:
You slip in the shower and hit your head. You die from being broiled by the 110 degree water for several hours. But hey, at least you're clean!

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) we have a small hot water heater. It is unlikely that the water would stay hot longer than 30 minutes.

Last edited:
As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are skinned alive and left in an abandoned warehouse.

wonderful

FutureDevilDog said:
"While sunbathing in your yard, a commercial airliner accidentally unloads its waste tank. You are impaled by several spears of frozen urine which fall from 30,000 feet above you. "

Ahhhh snaps!

Ahhh...That is not good, heh.

Blub, blub, blub!

While watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around).

You are blown to smithereens when your fun loving co-worker fills a whoopee cushion with nitroglycerin.

Well atleast im going out in a blast

well i got bored so i went back to the site and just started puttin in random names and here are some funny ones from famous people

Santa Clause
You slide down the wrong family's chimney, and you're beaten to death by a drunken man with your own sack of toys.

The Grim Reaper
I'm The Death Psychic, not The Grim Reaper. I tell you how you're going to die, and he does all the dirty work.

The Death Psychic
We're here to talk about you, not me. Besides, I'm already dead.

Jesus
You were nailed to a cross. It looked painful!

God
Which god were you referring to? I know many.

Satan
I can only predict the deaths of humans, not other deities.

George Bush
The Death Psychic does not get involved in matters of politics.

Ghandi
Shouldn't you be dead already?

Superman
Fictional characters are beyond the scope of my predictions.

i'll add more when i can think of other people like that

Last edited:
You are killed by a bus while delivering a eulogy at your friend's funeral. The irony of it all is it is the same bus with the same bus driver. At your funeral, they read both wills and your wife is delighted to hear that "Mickey" has left you all of his money, guitars, music collection, and skateboards coming to a grand total of 10.5 Million dollars.

Wow, that's oddly detailed and accurate to some degree.

Last edited:
Back