How will you die?

Some years ago a guy in Belgium died after a MIG crashed on his house. The fun thing is that the pilot had bailed out over the Polish German border (if my memory serves me right). The plain just went on flying over the entire bit of Germany, some of Holland and ran out of fuel over Belgium. You go and figure what the odds are of a run away MIG landing on you, when it has the entire European countryside to chose from!

AussieNick said:
Crushed under the weight of my own wallet.

hmm i can help you with that i will be more than happy to do my dutie as an american and take some of that money off your hands

Pat Robertson smites you with his bible after he hears you say the word "damn". You die of a concussion.

While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body.

I'm eerily reminded of something that happened to a Canadian soldier in Afghanistan...not cool.

While enjoying the cooking experience at a teppanyaki grill, your skilled but inebriated chef errantly sends a knife end over end until it buries itself in your forehead.

Guess dinner at "Yamato's" is out now :(

I hope to die in my sleep....but I guess that's not really very exciting...so maybe I'd like to die chasing some bad guy on my horse, lol

CanadianCowgirl said:
I hope to die in my sleep....but I guess that's not really very exciting...so maybe I'd like to die chasing some bad guy on my horse, lol

I would definatly prefer the first over the latter.... if you would ask me!

I will be in a movie theater when a crazy man with a gun starts shooting randomly and I get struck in the back of the head and fall slumped over in my seat as blood pours out of my mouth.

:rock:

You're caught cheating at miniature golf and are beaten to death with a small windmill.

Sweet. But I wanted my head launched across the room after the huge fan blades fallen from above have sliced through my neck. Who had that lucky death? I forgot.

Upset over the recent breakup with your girlfriend, you shoot her to death and then proceed to kill yourself.

well i dont have a girlfriend at the moment.

Back