How is the weather like where you are now?!

It was beautiful today..so beautiful that when I opened the car door it was actually too warm in my car so I almost turned on the air conditioner. Instead.. I opened the windows and drove with them down for the first time in a while.

Simply lovely...

sun43.gif

It's been a beautiful day and I hope it thunderstorms tonight. I sleep sooooo much better. Something about them is calming.
m04110.gif

I do also. Strange. I can, (and have) slept through hurricanes.
Trees crashed through the roof, fence blew down. Haha! Slept like a babe.

DG

p.s.
This is when the triple hurricanes passed through... 1, 2, 3. Boom, boom , boom. Charlie was one of them. I wasn't alone. Had my k-9s with me.

Last edited:
it's at -4 F, -20 C today wind chill -22 F, -30 C brutally cold I'm not planning on going out. So your at +30 were at -30 opposites want to trade.

it's at -4 F, -20 C today wind chill -22 F, -30 C brutally cold I'm not planning on going out. So your at +30 were at -30 opposites want to trade.

That is way too cold, when it gets to around 10c my heater goes on. We are enjoying a 35c day today a little cooler than it has been.

Yep we are having the warmest winter I can recall, temperatures are still in the 18-22 range although we have had a bit of rain lately.

Oh dear, how sad, what a shame, never mind.:smile:

Ther rain has stopped, lovely sunshine, just a little bit chilly. Not too bad.

Rather pleasant this afternoon, heavy rain forecast overnight, should cool the air for a decent nights sleep and water the garden after the recent dry spell left it looking parched.

Rather pleasant this afternoon, heavy rain forecast overnight, should cool the air for a decent nights sleep and water the garden after the recent dry spell left it looking parched.

Don't worry, it will soon start snowing.:p

Quite nice again today, lots of sunshine but a little chilly.

Egad. My boyfriend didn't tell me that there was a serious storm cell for our area tonight. Whew, luckily, it passed us by. He knows I am not quite fond of storms. Turned out to be a lovely evening.
Night,
Dadsgirl

Its nice and bright and sunny, but quite chilly. A storm is on it way with heavy rain and possibility of snow on our mountains.

It's only the first day of July and it seriously feels like we're melting. I have the feeling this will be one HOT summer to remember.
t108029.gif
...or forget.:-?

It been very cold and torrential rain today. We had to put the central heating on!

t2033.gif

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDfjXj5EGqI"]✰ 8 HOURS ✰ Best Fireplace HD 1080p video ✰ Relaxing fireplace sound ✰ Full HD - YouTube[/ame]

It feels almost like this outside yet we still have August to look forward to.

t3613.gif

Its very cold again, but thankfully no high winds or rain, but snow is expected on the mountains.

We've got a long hot summer to look forward to.:thumb:

Back