How is the weather like where you are now?!

It's -10C today, a nice and clear winter day. If we had more snow, it would look like a Christmas card.

A perfect day for ice hockey and beer.

Uh uh, the rains WERE supposed to have missed us~hahahaha on me! The pool is filled to the brim. We had thunderstorms too. Get out the Ugg boots, it's gonna be in the low 60'sF. No laughing please.

-30 is -22f. ;)

If I may say "holy shite!"
I experienced-17F once..... Wind chill factor, on a motorcycle. No other time.
I come from "up north", used to adore the cold, slush and the muck.
Wherever you are you're stuck with some kind of nasty weather. Personally, I can do without the hurricanes. I had three in a row hit the area one year. Charlie was one name. This was in a Period of two weeks I think. Stupid ex was away , I was near hysteria~~~~damage to fence and house. I'm Certainly glad FEMA was around to help then.
Damned hurricanes!

If I may say "holy shite!"
I experienced-17F once..... Wind chill factor, on a motorcycle. No other time.
I come from "up north", used to adore the cold, slush and the muck.
Wherever you are you're stuck with some kind of nasty weather. Personally, I can do without the hurricanes. I had three in a row hit the area one year. Charlie was one name. This was in a Period of two weeks I think. Stupid ex was away , I was near hysteria~~~~damage to fence and house. I'm Certainly glad FEMA was around to help then.
Damned hurricanes!

Hurricanes are like bad sex, existing first but it ends up with a disaster.

Well the snow stayed on the ground today and yesterday. -5.5 C, 22F a bit cold. We get temps below -20 c, -5 F every winter. Being this early it will melt. Got the snow tires on and the snow blower ready!

Where we fish in northern Canada they get temps of lower than -48 C, -55 F, not many permanent residents needless to say.

Well the snow stayed on the ground today and yesterday. -5.5 C, 22F a bit cold. We get temps below -20 c, -5 F every winter. Being this early it will melt. Got the snow tires on and the snow blower ready!

Where we fish in northern Canada they get temps of lower than -48 C, -55 F, not many permanent residents needless to say.

Really and true blue, I always wanted to go ice fishing! Alotta fur and fleece. When I was a teen, I used to go with my friend and her dad. He didn't really like me ...that one time, ( and I liked hooking the bate myself), it was flounder season. Well, no faking I caught about fifteen. The man growled at me. And my family ate well.

Dadsgirl

Good morning to you all. It's about fifty degrees F right now. Stiff, light wind to accompany my stiff neck. Chilly weather to a Southerner. Don't giggle, Santa can hear you... I'm wearing a cozy parka, drinking coffee from my new favorite mug....of course I am outside. Daily ritual.
Ciao for now,
Dadsgirl

Damned awful photo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You look cozy and warm .. simply marvelous darling!

It's been warmer than usual here.. and tomorrow in the lower seventies. Not Christmas weather but I'll take it. :peace:

We are having a surprisingly green Christmas. We've had years with > 3 feet of snow ~ 1 meter. This years the driving will be easy. Which is good with the number of relative we'll be carting around to.

That's nice, JOC.

I'm staying home with my cat this year. We had a talk and both decided we'll sit around the fire and drink eggnog while watching "The Grinch who stole Christmas" on the telly. Did I say telly? ..something very very strange is going on here...
m1802.gif

Last edited:
Back